Blowjob help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sammi, Jun 28, 2006.

1. sammi

sammi New Member

So I have a bit of a problem. I love to give my boyfriend head because his reaction is so priceless, but I seriously cannot stand the taste of his semen. I've read all the threads about making it taste better, and I've tried to subtly hint him toward the pineapple juice, but seriously...it's gross. I don't gag while I'm deepthroating him, but I gag when he cums. I feel really bad about it, but I can't help it. It's just so disgusting to me! Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe some ideas as to how to avoid swallowing without upsetting him?

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Sammi, don't be ashamed about this. Seem you have something in common with my wife. Just sit down with him and have either serious or fun discuss and bring that issue up. It takes two to work together. My wife and I had talked about this. Just accept that who we are. If you still think that it is disgusting, then nothing to change that. It is part of who you are. That's it. My wife don't mind swallowing my semen but the taste is what stopped her from doing it, which is very understandable.

Pineapple juice? I am not sure if the food is the factor to cause the semen to taste in unique way. I was told that food is the factor to make a person smell in unique way. Seem to be similar concept?

3. bwendin

bwendin New Member

Do you gag when he cums into your mouth or do you gag when you attempt to swallow it?

My girlfriend never swallows for the same reasons you don't, but if it's just in her mouth she doesn't mind. I used to ask her to swallow all the time, but she kept telling me it was too much and she doesn't like the taste and I learned to appreciate the way she gave blowjobs instead. She loves to deepthroat me and it feels so damn good. Sometimes she would do this thing where she'd have like 5 inches of my cock in her mouth and then she'd stick her tongue out and lick the rest of my shaft. Before she left to go to China with her parents, she gave me a fantastic blowjob and after I came in her mouth, she kept on deepthroating and my cum was leaking out all over my cock. If you can handle the cum just being in your mouth then try to find ways of using it to turn him on like dribble it out of your mouth or continue to suck on him with it leaking out of your mouth.

This is only if you are okay with the cum being in your mouth. If you don't like it in your mouth, try playing with his cum with other parts of your body to turn him on. For example, tell him to cum on your tits and then after he releases his load, take it and massage it around your breasts and nipples. If you don't mind, maybe you could let him give you a facial. Also, for me, its a turn on when my girlfriend gets dominant when I'm about to cum. I like it when she tells me where to cum in a seductive way like "I want it all in my mouth" or "I want you to cum all over my tits". Avoid making any expressions of disgust when he cums and try not to wipe it off as soon as it gets on you because this will probably be a turn off for him.

#3 bwendin, Jun 28, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  4. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

quoting from an article:

"Consuming pineapple and/or parsley helps sweeten the taste of the male ejaculate. Can there be any truth to this and what other foods affect the taste, for better or for worse?"

Yes, what you eat can influence the taste and smell of your ejaculate. This is something like the smell of your sweat on the next day of a heavily spicy and garlic full dinner.

Because the average ejaculate consists mostly of protein, citric acid, fructose, sodium, chloride and smaller amounts of ammonia, ascorbic acid, acid phosphates, calcium, carbon dioxide, cholesterol, prostaglandins, creatine, and other minerals and chemicals which are produced by the prostate gland, cowpers gland, testicles and many other parts of your body, but shortly by "your body", and your body can only use its stocks and what you eat as its raw material.

Of course, every body has its own formula to create the semen, but eating less meat (and proteins) and more carbo hydrates, vegetables and...

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:tup Great solutions! With a little imagination, you can take a tough problem, and make it quite enjoyable (and sexy) for both parties!

6. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Less proteins, more carbohytrates, vegs, etc...

That's not what in my mind at all. I eat lot of meat, not much of vegs.... fruits, I don't mind. Interesting...

7. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

I added some more text since the link is not there anymore. Here is second part:

...fresh fruits may improve the taste and smell. For example parsley is a healthy plant and may also help to make your body juices more sweeter.

In general, dairy products create the foulest tasting fluids, alkaline based foods as meat and fish produce a butter, fish taste. Fruits and quality alcohol are good for a pleasant, sugary flavor. Chemically processed liquors may cause an acidic taste.

As said previously, ejaculate containing sperm has a unique individual taste for each male. Some males have bitter tasting ejaculate, tastes burnt, sour and strong. Other males, primarily vegetarians have ejaculate that generally tastes sweet, nut like. But to produce healthy semen your body will need some protein rich in zinc anyways.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife won't even give me head, so at this point I'd be happy if she sucked it out and spit it in my face!

Well... maybe not face. My ex use to love the stuff -- to the point that she always wanted me to pull out before ejaculating so she could finish me orally. To her it was like candy. I liked that.

But my late wife would usually stop sucking as I started to ejaculate and finish manually, then lick and suck me clean. What didn't go into her mouth, which was most of it, she'd smear over both of us -- mostly onto her breasts. To me that was very sexy, and I never cared at all that she didn't swallow most of it. You might try something like that.

9. rene48

rene48 New Member

bj help

sammi
    No need to feed him anything, some men just "stink" in their semen. Look, from a bj pro and VERY MUCH OLDER THAN YOU... I've mentioned this before, IF YOU ARE A COFFEE DRINKER, get a pot made. The warmth of your mouth will excite him BUT, you have coffee taste in your mouth. The very second he shoots, SWALLOW then, don't keep it, the coffee taste will mingle and you lose his tastes. Try it. It's not for everyone but it works a bit. But the trick is swallow immediately. My guy is tasty. I like it, I truly do and love doing it. but remember, you are 18, you'll meet many in your time, so start trying honey. R

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Wow! You've gotten some great responses. Pineapple juice does work. Drinking plenty of water improves the taste of semen. Avoiding asparagus.... blah; it's researched and proven that asparagus makes semen taste bitter.

In addition to the advice about swallowing right away (which I think is key!) and tasting something strong before giving a blow job, perhaps you could consider introducing some fun things to the blow job session, such as tasty treats spread on his cock.

I find that whether or not I wish to swallow has a lot to do with my own level of arousal. If performing oral on him has also turned me on, and I've really enjoyed what I've been doing, I have no problem swallowing. If I was urged into giving head..... I'm probably not gonna swallow. For me, it's something I love doing for the men I care about.

Email me sometime, there's also a technique you can learn so that he can orgasm, but not ejaculate. Then he can come back down a bit (from the height of orgasm) and you can commence the good stuff.

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I also think it's important to tell him if you wish to not swallow. I think most men will respect that. If he wants oral, he'll make sure he respects you and tells you when he's getting close, so you can finish him manually or something else. Give him a hot alternative: "Shoot it on my tits, baby!" Most guys will love that from what I've experienced. Lots and lots of choices. But most important, stand up for yourself if it's just something you don't like. There's no rule that you have to like it.......

12. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

spit it out\

you could spit it out, i understand that as long as he comes in your mouth, totally, he couldnt care less what you do afterwards\just spit it out right away, right after, & keep something around, like brandy, to wash your mouth out with right away\he wont be insulted, he would throw up if he had to swallow it himself!!!\(im so happy im a lesbian)\

13. pussycat69

Gold Member

The best thing you can do is tell him exactly how you feel.Tell him you love to give it to him but would prefer not to swallow.Suggest that HE come up with something different/sexier for him to do,something else he would like...like melicious said.
    most men are happy as long as they're getting head,no matter how they get it...and when he's happy---you're happy;)
    There's always a happy compromise.

14. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

my girl and I always have this situation, what she woudl do at last might is just aim it on her body or her chin so she doesnt have to drown in it. lol but its a good comprimise. :)

15. sammi

sammi New Member

Wow, thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I plan to try them all. :naughtydance

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Simple tip if the man's cumming makes you gag. Ask him to tell you when he's about to cum and just turn your head so the end of the penis is pointed at the inside side of your cheek. Cum will shoot there hit the side instead of straight down your throat and you won't gag.

17. zelenka_rose

zelenka_rose New Member

Things you can do on your end include eating a mint or using mouth wash right before you give him head. Mint tends to linger on your taste buds and it may just help enough. Another thing you can try is frosting. Put it on his penis and lick it off (just make sure to wear to clean him up thoroughly and/or wear a condom to avoid a yeast infection if you want to do penetration after) I'd also suggest spitting it out, of course.

18. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

If my husband is on any meds it makes his cum tast bad.But for me swallowing was something I got used to over time. Doesen`t bother me at all now.

19. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Our former president "Blow Job Bill" liked his girls to use "Altoid Mints"! It's rumored that he kept a box in the "Oral Office" for this purpose! Jokes aside, those Altoids are quite effective and strong!

20. Dreama

Gold Member

Actually, try keeping a mint in your mouth while giving head. It drowns out the taste of semen, and, it'll feel great on his penis. My fiance loves the mint thing.