Blowjob advice

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Janet6, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Janet6

Janet6 New Member

My husband and I recently began discussing opening up our marriage. Incidentally I am having major romantic/sexy feelings toward a married colleague of his. We've been flirting a little online, but he keeps telling me that he is an old man and that he doesn't go out past 9 and just hangs out with his family.

Is he rejecting me or opening the door for me to loosen him up? I'd really like to blow his brains out, but I'm worried if I make that offer he will run. My husband doesn't know about any of this either, which makes this even fuzzier.

Any thoughts? How do you know if another married person is open for fun? Would a boring married guy be able to turn down the blowjob of his life from a younger, hot woman?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm not sure your title fits your post.

If you aren't fully "open" with your hubby about the open relationship, it prob shouldn't be pursued. Plus it could cause problems for hubby at work and the married coworker.

Back off this guy.

Amature, Candela and Doitagain like this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I'm with HFH.

Unless the other guy is in an open relationship that's a nono.
    And unless you and your husband have fully discussed and laid out rules for an open marriage that's a nono.

My advice would be discuss it with your husband first. Then if he is okay with it...and the other guy...then you have to mention it to the other guy. If he runs he runs. Comes with the territory of open relationships and such...not everyone is okay with the spouse sharing

AliX310 and Amature like this.
  4. Janet6

Janet6 New Member

Thanks you guys. I just needed it hear it from someone else. Now to find some other way to occupy my thoughts!

Doitagain likes this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Talk about throwing gasoline on the fire,You could be putting yourself in a bad spot and be open to any kind of retaliation from either of them.Not only that you could ruin the trust your hubby has in you. If you are having cheating thoughts,At least do it with someone that isnt close to your home or work.Always remember to be prepared for the backlash of your actions if your caught. JMO xo

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What's for dinner? :) always a good topic to think about!

Janet6 and Candela like this.
  7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Actual blow job advice? NO TEETH.

Barent and loves2ride like this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The blowjob of his life may not necessarily be from a younger hot woman in his mind.
    You are looking for trouble, and it would be fine ONLY if there was a very clear understanding all parties are okay with the idea and it goes with your relationship style, both hubby and you.

9. arugula

Gold Member

Why doesn't this ever happen to me???

AliX310, Barent and Janet6 like this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There a few threads on blowjobs though, if you look for tips.

11. AliX310

Gold Member

I think you really need to consider the consequences of it going wrong. Is it worth breaking your husbands trust? Is it worth being discovered by his wife or others ? A man who wants an affair is going to let you know in some manner. It sounds like he's telling you he's got obligations amd won't accept your advances. Relationships are always so muh better when everyone feels safe and secure enough to share their desires. I think the real issue is deciding if you want to open the relationship. How do you feel about him being with another woman. Consider it. Approach your husband Just make it a good sales pitch lol

Doitagain likes this.
  12. AliX310

Gold Member

All men are diffrent and enjoy diffrent things. Best advice I can offer for falicio... Don't be timid. Build anticipation... Make love with your mouth. Try out things and see how he reacts. Ask if a technique feels good. Mostly just relax and enjoy it. Having you excited is the best part. Getting oral from a man who's acting like its a chore or is robotic isn't going to make you feel desired and confident. Stroke his ego while you play with him ;)
    - I'm not advocating having an affair. Just general advice.

duffy and Freaky Hard like this.
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

OP you are thinking this for one thing only; your own kicks!
    Of course the old dude is sorely tempted as most men would but understands better the probable outcome; tears all around!
    His response was not rejection but a gentle let down or even face saving way out for both parties.
    Keep such impulses as mere fantasies unless you are prepared to accept the consequences.

Alwayslearningsex and AliX310 like this.
  14. AliX310

Gold Member

It might be. You may have a neighbor longing for you right now ... Pleasuring herself.
    ;)

Freaky Hard, arugula and Janet6 like this.
  15. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

What a lovely thought! If you are going to do such things it is best to keep it well away from home. Yes, I have never had such an offer in my lifetime and may well fantasize about it but would never consider such a thing with a neighbour or nearby friend. :)

16. AliX310

Gold Member

Beacause you're an intelligent man aware of the potential blow up you'll have to live through if anyone gets upset. Yes I agree.

17. AliX310

Gold Member

But we've all had the thought. True me when I say it goes bad ha!!

18. AliX310

Gold Member

I did my very first drinking heavely ... Impulsive , highly sexual texting to my neighbor. We're both single but he got super odd. Called every time I left to see where I was going, called the second I got back and invited me over , and again , and again. Was waiting for me at my house when I came back. Finally he confronted me with such logic ....

I had to release my self wth him. That e was the only one who could understand me any I just need o come over and use him when I need to.
    I expand that is was not going to happen and I spologised.

19. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I still have those thoughts but best stick to cyber - at least no one gets hurt and one does get relief :)

20. AliX310

Gold Member