blow jobs

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by nataleigh, Feb 24, 2004.

1. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

Hey i was just wondering. girls; when your giving blow jobs does your neck cramp up?

also any techniques or anythign you girls do to make it not cramp up. i Love giving my bf blowjobs but sometimes my neck hurts sooo bad any advice?

2. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Nataleigh,
    I prefer having my hubby stand in front of me so my neck is upright or I like to lay on the bed beside him. Both support your neck and it also allows him to be able to thrust as well as you can!!

Hope this helps...
    Happy Blowing,
    Vampie

3. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

thanx it does. =) anything special any new fun little technique you coudl give me to wow him?

4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

During Blowjobs? or In general? LOL

5. pretender

pretender New Member

i have always liked it when girls make some kind of noise when giving oral. "hummers" are always great

6. MiRi

MiRi New Member

I give my bf BJs while he is standing and I am on my knees. Just kneel on a pillow because your knees start to hurt after awhile. Sometimes, I have him lay down and I kneel on all 4s. My neck doesn't cramp up like that, but I don't recommend you use that position if you have neck problems during oral. Standing is the best position. ;)

7. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

I find that a lot of guys (like me) like when girls make humming noises, y'know... I dunno' maybe we just figure it's extra stim.

8. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

I get like, mouth cramps sometimes. It sucks.

I normally am able to keep my back and neck fairly straight, and I alternate between moving my head using my stomach (where good abs would come in handy) and just using my neck, and whenever one starts to get tired or cramped I switch, and it doesn't really make any differece

I have a question: When a guy says he like to be bitten when he gets head, does he mean just the shaft or, like, the head too? Because I always thought it would be super painful to even nibble at the head, since it's so sensitive, and I even feel bad biting his shaft. I mean, appearantly he really enjoys it... but I feel so guilty.

9. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

Me Too!!

My neck and mouth get stiff sometimes, but lying besides him is good, so is switching from BJ's to Jerking him off. Or you can have your girlfriend take a turn....I have not done this myself but it sounds good...lol

10. HiCCup

HiCCup New Member

My gf knows so well how to turn me on and sometimes just likes to blindfold me and tie my hands and move her way down while am lying on my back...she's on top..

11. Emart

Emart New Member

There's only one other comment as amazingly irrelevent as yours in this thread.

12. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty New Member

To reduce cramps and mouth aches, you need to vary your technique. Don't stick to any single motion and intensity for an extended period of time. And don't feel like you have to be breaking out in a sweat from effort. Alternate between going slow, medium, and faster, and add in other tricks to give your masseter and neck a break, such as fluttering your tongue lightly on the tip of the head, blowing light wisps of air down the shaft, or taking it all into your mouth and massage with your tongue. It helps if your partner is willing to change positions once or twice to make things easier on you and change the experience for him.

13. polyp

polyp New Member

hummmers is the way forward!!

14. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Mix it up!!!!! :p
    If your neck cramps up switch position, vary your sucking pattern, etc.
    Mother nature's way of keeping ya from getting stuck in a rut. :D