Blow jobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Londyn, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

Why do guys love blow jobs? I suck my bfs dick on a daily and swallow all the time but sometimes I get tired of it because it's constant like out of 30 days a month I'm sucking 28 days nonstop sometimes more then once. What's up with it

cali007 likes this.
  2. IMNaughty

Gold Member

For every one they enjoy something different. I love to receive blow jobs but I wouldn't want it 30 days in a row, now, going down on my gf I can do every night and be perfectly happy about it.

3. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

I agree with IMN :)

4. Amature

Gold Member

My wife and I have sex three or four times a week. She alternates a handjob every other time with a blowjob (fortunately for me she gives AMAZING hand jobs too!) Every now and then she gives me a freeby (I don't reciprocate) only because she doesn't want anything and I need relief BAD!!!!! Usually I finger her and eat her wonderful pussy BEFORE she does anything in return. If you're sucking dick 28 days a month and getting little in return, he is a selfish and ungrateful jerk, and you need to be looking for a replacement boyfriend. I might ad the ONLY reason for us not having normal penis in vaginal sex is my physical limitations. If I could do P.I.V. sex, blowjobs would be every now and then.

5. cali007

cali007 New Member

Your a good woman

ply and Love2BKinky like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Love BJs because it is a huge turn on to watch, a treat to receive, and a huge bonus when the giver enjoys giving.
    I don't know if I would want them everyday, many times I want to be deep in a pussy or get a nice HJ or titfuck depending on my mood, her mood or what I can do.
    Getting a bit of sucking before intercourse? sure! It's a 2-way street, a guy got to give too.

7. whybother

Gold Member

I wouldn't want a BJ every day unless it was 69 :p:D

8. Londyn

Gold Member

My bf satisfies me but he loves how I suck him off. He eats my pussy so good I shake for a long while during and after. He's just a head guy I guess. Don't get me wrong I love sucking its my thing and I'm great at it. I don't kno how to give hand jobs and when I suck him off I don't use my hands it's weird to me. I guess I'm too good at head lol

ply and Englishman like this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Here is a trick for you to give a HJ.
    Have the head slippery, take the head in your hand and rub it the same way you would with your lips.
    You sound like you already know how to play with his balls.
    Or just grab his shaft at the base, stroke him up and down. Not all guys like it the same way so he may like a softer grip or tight,
    fast or slow.
    As for the hand stroking the shaft during a HJ, in my experience it makes everything more intense and in some cases it's the only way to "assist" the mouth for me to orgasm during a BJ unless someone is real good or knows how to suck me - I have a fussy penis :(

Also a HJ gives sensations a BJ can't, often I get the sensations shoot down to my toes. A BJ usually doesn't do that for me except once I had a full body orgasm