[Ask a Girl] Blow jobs questions.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Horneyhusband64, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Horneyhusband64

Hi no woman has ever been able to get me to cum by giving me a blow job. Is this normal?

What was the longest blow job you have ever give?
    My wife sez that the longest that she has given a blow job was more then hour long.
    But she won't even last 5min on me, why is that?
    What can I do to get my wife to give me blow jobs more then once in a blue moon? I enjoy them.

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Maybe it frustrates her that she can't get you off like that. I have heard from both women and men, who suck cock because they truly enjoy it, that the ultimate pleasure of it is feeling that maximum hardness in their hand and mouth and tasting and feeling the creamy reward and knowing that they made it happen. It's is a form of sexual gratification.

Since I'm sure she knows you won't cum this way, that could very much be the reason. She knows you can't seem to "reward her efforts", she may get bored of it easily. For the reason, it's probably psychological.

Many years ago, for some reason, I had a phase where I had this problem. I could cum from a hand job, either by myself, or from my partner, or by PIV sex. Since she loved sucking me off, she got me past this by starting with a hand job. when I started getting closer, she moved the stroking to the lower part of the shaft and was able to simultaneously give me a hand job and head at the same time and that made me cum.

While I wasn't having an issue at the time, I had another partner that got off on me stroking my cock while she sucked it and/or I fucked her mouth. Maybe doing either of these could help?

xx

CLE32793 and Horneyhusband64 like this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I know you were asking women, but until they get here to answer you...

I can't speak on the normalcy of not getting off via felatio. I've never had that issue (unless I was having issue orgasming via any form of stimulation, but that's a story for another time and place).

Do what you can to make the experience enjoyable for her - be clean, don't ram your cock into her mouth/down her throat (unless she's into that), and consider trimming/shaving your pubic hair if you don't already.

As far as getting her to give you blowjobs because you enjoy it... Well, if she doesn't enjoy performing oral sex on you, then don't force the issue. The most important thing is going to be to talk with her about this. Maybe there's something you can do that would make her more amenable to the idea of going down on you. If she genuinely is not interested in it, though, then you should find alternatives -- it's never a good idea to coerce, bargain, or force your lover to do something that they are not into.

CLE32793 and Horneyhusband64 like this.
  4. Horneyhusband64

Thanks u i never thought of her giving me head while u us my own hands.
    I have also noticed that when she does do it that just when I'm almost there that she will change from one to the other hand or from her hands to her mouth which throws me off.

5. Horneyhusband64

Thank you

6. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

There is this stuff they sell that numbs the throat/back of the mouth just a little, ya know so the deep throat can be achieved easier....maybe she could benefit from something like this. Or they make other flavored items. I know if my mouth is dry it's not as enjoyable for me and I have dry mouth as a side effect from meds and I love this stuff.

https://www.pureromance.com/shop/Lu...nhancers/Great-Head-Oral-Delight-Gel-Lemonade

http://www.adamevetoys.com/sp-oral-sex-essentials-kit-77292.aspx

7. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I take pride in making a guy get off fast.

ply, djanalyst and Wizard1002 like this.
  8. whybother

Gold Member

I would be great for your self esteem. LOL

9. ThumbUp

Gold Member

I have not met a woman that can get me off in les than 20 minutes either. Some of my friends tell me or takes them under a minute to cum. ... damn

10. BaileyB

Gold Member

You're going to have to be a little more encouraging with her. Being frustrated about it just makes it a chore

Ryan4chat likes this.
  11. WC1989

Gold Member

I can relate a bit..
    I absolutely love giving oral, but if a man is especially difficult to get off by oral alone it can be frustrating.. I would start very enthusiastic, but after a while if still no progress I got discouraged.. then aggravated. In my case he wasn't very into foreplay so why was I investing the most time and effort for his pleasure. Be sure to make it worth her while.
    Also if a guy is larger than what she is used to it can be challenging to her.. as well as exhausting

ply, the_tone, danrb007 and 3 others like this.
  12. djanalyst

Gold Member

challenge accepted! I'll be right there WC:)