Blow job

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

My girlfriend is having a problem with giving me head. She has only been giving head for about 5 months now, but its never been a constent thing. She will suck on it for maybe 10 seconds *or about 5 bobs up and down*. She has done it a few times for about 5 mins and I love it alot. She says its boring to her. Is there any way I can make it more enjoyable for her to do to me? Or maybe things she can try?

Im really in need for tips because she wants a break from sex because we jumped at it to fast and she doesnt get much excitement from it like when we first did it. So now we are falling back on just oral. I do fine pleasing her, just she has troubles continously pleasing me. Thankx

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Mmmm.. maybe if you add her favorite flavor [like chocolate] to the blow job will obtain better results...

3. barbie

barbie New Member

I think girls either like giving blow jobs or they don't. I don't think there is any one thing you can do to make her like it.Maybe she just doesn't like sex.Not everyone does.

4. Azaroth

Azaroth New Member

hmm

Well do you do anything to please her during it? I normally try and help her out at the same time - or ask her to turn around and get the whole 69 thing... so you both get pleased at the same time...

5. joey_

joey_ New Member

yea its true wat barbie says. some girls like giving it some dont. tats it you cant really force ya gf. my gf is kinda like that too. but she stays down on me quite a while sometimes so yeah. just tell her that you like it so she knoz tat you do and she'll do it more often?

6. miss-ace84

miss-ace84 New Member

i haven't always liked giving head. i have a really sensitive gag reflex so it was hard for me to get used to at first. but, with my current boyfriend, i absolutely LOVE it! it helps alot that he lets me know how it feels or tells me that he loves what i'm doing. 69 helps a lot too-it's so much more intense. while she's giving u head, tell her that it feels good or give her tips on what she could do...it definetely helps to get feedback.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

Good point! I'm glad my girl loves cock. :brow

8. chrk1

chrk1 New Member

she will like it or not like it. that's up to her. nothing you can do.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I remember reading a couple posts by kbate, in which she gave a beautifully graphic description of what to do during a sensual blow job. (yeah - kbate - LOL - go figure!) I don't seem to remember the thread it was in, but I copied it to a word document, because it was such good reading material.
    If a woman looks at a blow job as a 'duty', then she will get bored and the guy will get less than enjoyment from it, no doubt. I look at it as a way to show total committment and adoration for my husband before, or during, our lovemaking session. It's all about him, and pleasing and teasing - when he vocalizes his approval about a particular move or touch, it spurs me on to do more. Sex is surely a "Give-&-Take" activity. A good blow job is my best way to Give (and enjoy), and all my man has to do is lay there and Take (and enjoy).

10. Thorn

Gold Member

11. spiceoflife2k1

spiceoflife2k1 New Member

luckly fo rme...

my g/f LOVES to give head...
    she wants me to cum in her moutha ll the time and she wants to swallow it..
    or she wants me to always cum on her tits or stomach.

i must admit it's quite hot!

12. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

Some do like it more than others. I love giving my hubby blowjobs, and I have a number of g/f's who absolutely hate giving their husbands head - and so don't do it very often at all. I think you can learn to like it - some ideas above are good. It's the power of causing so mush pleasure for your lover that is intoxicating :)

13. Thorn

Gold Member

That's so true Luv2give! It works from my perspective also. I love to give my wife pleasure through oral sex. It is intoxicating for me to see her movements and hear her shrills and screams while going down on her. :brow

14. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

;) You're a good hubby Thorn! My hubby loves oral both ways too - and so do I - it is indeed intoxicating - love it love it love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.