Blow job help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sydney18, Nov 14, 2006.

1. sydney18

sydney18 New Member

Sorry to be new here and jump right in with a question but this is driving me crazy. My boyfriend and I are having a problem with oral sex (well at least I see it as a problem). I was celibate for 6 years before we started having sex. I love giving head and always got compliments on my technique. However, I cannot seem to get him to reach orgasm with oral sex. I'm not sure if I have lost my touch as far as technique or if my mouth is must getting tired too quickly. He says he's more focused on my pleasure but I want him to be satisfied. He's not like anyone I've been with before. I mean he can go for quite a while without cumming even during sex. I wanted to taste him so badly that I just had to get him to cum in my mouth after intercourse. I use my hands, tongue, give ample attention to his balls, all that. He souns like he's enjoying it but there's just no pay off before I get tired. Are there any exercises I can do to improve my endurance with oral sex or improve my technique? Anything? Help!

2. pirouette

Gold Member

You could try another angle. Perhaps if he abstained from sex (manual included) for a few days it would help him get there faster. He would be a lot more sensitive and responsive.

If you're planning on a full evening of sexual play, make sure this is at the top of the list. If you've been having sex for an hour and then switch to oral he won't be as sensitive. Try the blow job first.....well, after the appropriate amount of foreplay/teasing! :lol

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I have had the same issue until recently. My ex-wife would not allow me to orgasm from her giving me a bj. I guess I trained myself to enjoy bjs, but not too much. My girlfriend wants me to cum in her mouth, and it was hard for me to let go and allow myself to do that. It took more than an hour the first time, but she was bound and determined to get me past that. Now I cum sooner, since I realize that it is ok to do so..... Hopefully that helps a little.

4. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

Sounds to me you're doing Ok .. going down on him!

I think you might need something to bring him over edge more?

Ever try this trick? .. Take a "Altoid mint" .. or .. "Hall's" .. let it dissolve in your mouth for a minute or two.. then work on him!

The cooling and warming sensations of the mint .. works wonders!!

My b/f goes crazy from feeling it .. he cumms really hard each time I do it that way!! .. I don't do that all the time with those mints .. but it's fun to give him a extra treat once and awhile!!

And if you're not a fan of "Altoids" .. or.. "Hall's" .. try some crushed ice .. that works good too!!

5. Master9804

Gold Member

Try talking to him. Suck on his cock some and then as ur play with it talk to him. Tell how much u want his cum in your mouth. Get him worked up. Men love to hear things like that. Keep it up too. By saying things like. Come on babe. Cummmmm. I want to taste you and then go back down. See if that works.

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Sydney welcome to Sexual Forums! Please feel free to post all you like! As for blow jobs, one thing that works for me is when my wife concentrates on one spot. For example, moving up from the tip of the glans (the end of the penis where the semen comes out) to the edge of the glans, some guys, like me, find that to be extremely sexually sensitive. When my wife has my penis in her mouth or does a hand job on me, she often concentrates on that area and it drives me into ecstacy! It just took a while of her experimenting and me telling her what spots feel good to find out what really "trips my trigger", so to speak. When she has found the various "sweet spots", so to speak, which really get me hot, she has often concentrated on those for an extended time and, after a while, I will cum and cum hard. Sometimes it helps to do a sort of "jack off' motion, rubbing the skin on the penis like he would if he was masturbating. Hope this helps! Oral sex can be so very wonderful and I hope it will be for your guy and you!

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Have you tried something like the minty Good Head gel? I've been wondering if it's any good.

8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Part of the problem may be that is concentrating on your pleasure and not enjoying it himself. I was with a woman who couldn't do anything to me while I was licking her clit. It wasn't the fact that she didn't want to suck on me, she wanted to enjoy what I was doing to her. Maybe he can't enjoy 2 things at once. Trying building it up. Put some notes in his pockets, or send suggestive emails. Call him on the phone and tell him what you are going to do to him. When the time comes, don't let him do anything thing to you. Walk into the room in something sexy, open his pants, tease him and then go to town. I am writing this in a hurry so I hope it makes sense. Good luck. Remember the brain is the largest sex organ.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I get that way sometimes too. When you get a little older it takes longer to cum I've noticed. When I want to cum I tighten the muscles in my legs and within 5 mins I cum. My legs need to be straight too not bent. I have no idea why it works, maybe it adds pressure or something but it does work for me.

10. sydney18

sydney18 New Member

Thanks

Wow. Thanks so much everyone for all the responses and advice. I will certainly be open-minded enough to try. I will say that Altoids are a favorite trick of mine although I haven't tried it on him yet. I will definitely try the talking to him thing too. I do think part of the issue here is that he is so focused on my pleasure he is utterly unconcerned with his own. Unfortunately I am most turned on when he is satisfied. I'm sort of the same way about focusing on one thing at a time. 69 doesn't work for me because I like concentrating on what I'm doing. Anyway, we've talked about this and he told me he's actually trained himself to prolong his orgasm (or not even have one at all) so his partner can be pleased. Very unusual I know- not like any man I've known. And he's unbelievably skilled at going down on me; I want to return the favor. I'm sure we will get it worked out. The whole thing was just making me feel like I'd forgotten what I was doing or something. But never fear I won't give up and we'll relax and have fun in the process.