blow job anyone?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by miss_bella, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_bella

miss_bella New Member

Recently I discovered that I am unable to give fellatio as my jaw locks open and I cannot close without my muscles stretching and my jaw cracking. I am afraid that I will hurt my partner.

My partner and I are very concerned as I can be sore for up to 3 days afterwards. I think that I may have a double jointed jaw bone, could this be true? If so, how can I rectify this problem? Am I able to give fellatio or is it advisable that I dont?

2. necip

necip New Member

uh. practice on something? no idea.

3. Woot

hmm... my friends girlfriend uses that same excuse... jk!!! ;)

Maybe try not opening your mouth so far when you go to take it in? like slide it in rather than trying to open wide, put it in, then closing your mouth. I dunno, never heard of this before. Perhaps you should get it xrayed to see if there is some past injury to the bone that is causing it to move out of place to begin with :ugh

Obviously if it's hurting that badly, you ought not to be doing it (at least doing it in such a way that makes it hurt) otherwise you could pop it out of place and have it not drop back in all the way or be out of line then it will be painful.

Are you sure it's bone pain and not just muscle pain because you have never really exercised those muscles up to now? If your muscles are not used to performing this function, it may take some time before they get into "shape" (not unlike other muscles and exercises).

4. grapegirl13

grapegirl13 New Member

usually it will get better with practice, im not kidding. the muscles and or jaw are not used to stretching this much.

5. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I think you should just have it checked out to be safe.

6. msc

msc New Member

is it painfull to open your mouth that far?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.