blow jb

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tonybigdick, May 3, 2008.

1. tonybigdick

tonybigdick New Member

hi girls, and lads, ??? ive had sex with feamales, no broblem , but ive never received a blow job, ??? to girls, whats it like giveing one, ??? to lads whats it like to receive one im a bit confused, does a girl suck it, play with it with her tongue, what.

2. schlong

schlong New Member

Mate it is like heaven.

My lass generally tends to get me hard, then she lightly suks my cock head, and gradually builds it from there, I love having her tongue swirl around my head, and especialy when she tongues my slit. She will then lower her mouth further down my cock, and will use her hand on the base of my shaft. About hlf way through, I tend to take over and start to shag her mouth.

I then generally tend to let her finish me off, and she allows me to shoot my load into her mouth.

Seriously dude, you dont know what your missing.

3. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Well how about you ask yourself, How you would go about giving a blowjob? maybe that will paint a more vivid picture of what happens

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

With the right woman, who really *makes love* orally and knows what she's doing, it's got to be the very best feeling you can imagine. With the orally-challenged woman it's merely the second best feeling.

Yes, the woman usually sucks, licks, fondles, slurps, nibbles, kisses and generally takes you on a tour of the galaxy. Word of caution: once you've tried it you won't want to be without it. (But no guy should go through life without experiencing a good bj.)

5. cook74

Gold Member

What I most love about oral sex is the closeness or intimacy, which many people, I am sure think is lacking in oral. But I think that intimacy is just something that might be missing when they engage in oral sex. Eye contact for me is the key.
    Some sexual positions don't bring you that close to your partner. In fact some sexual positions like Doggy style can be a little distancing (IMO, Don't get me wrong though, all positions have their place and I love doggy :drool).
    I love the closeness of missionary where you can make eye contact and kiss, neck or nibble while you make love. But in oral sex, for me, the frequent eye to eye gazes are almost searing. The looks are so deep, so wild too. I'm not talking about just receiving. I love to look into my partners eyes when I go down on her. Her eyes tell me everything.
    Granted, if you are in a 69 you aren't going to get much eye contact but the fact that you have your loved ones genitals in your mouth brings the two of you pretty close together as well.:brow

6. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I love to give my SO bj's. I can't usually finish him off that way though due to a medical problem. I like to start when he is soft, I lightly lick and suck until he gets good and hard. Then I start moving my mouth up and down and at the same time alternate running my tongue in circles around the top of his dick and running it up and down the underside. I never thought I was any good at them, but from his reactions I know he enjoys them. :brow

7. cook74

Gold Member

That is just soooo...:drool

I love it when my wife has taken the initiative in the past and has started on me when I was still soft. A wonderful feeling!

8. igor

Gold Member

Please confirm your phone number :lol:lol:lol

9. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Well probably 90% of the girls I know would never ever do a blow job, or even let a guy do them oral... I would love to try it both ways, but I think I would never get it, not even if I offered the moon. They're all disgusted by that (I do know some that do it but they are admitedly less embaressed and it was shock when they admited it).

10. cook74

Gold Member

90% wont! :eek

My friends and associates are totally opposite. It is more like 90% love it :brow and the rest are unsure or don't feel comfortable discussing it.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I hope you're wrong about that assumption. My first wife never did it, so I was 45 years old before I had the pleasure. (My "fantasy" at that time was just to get laid!) But after leaving her I've only been with one woman who didn't give me head (out of about 15), and we only had sex once. Clearly, from my experience most women are happy to give oral sex, and I've never had sex with a woman who didn't enjoy receiving it.

Unfortunately, while my wife has given me oral sex, it's not something she does often. But that's another story.... :(

12. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Well, I just have the picture that you have to go a long way before doing oral... same as for anal.

13. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

Hahaha! I don't know that my SO would like that. ;)

Please don't take this personally b/c its not meant that way. This is coming from a girl that can count on one hand the number of times she gave oral or recieved it before she met her current man.

My ex hated to give oral, so in turn I didn't feel that I should "have" to give it to him. He never seemed to appreciate it when I did anyway so I thought, what the hell? Why should I give him oral when he doesn't seem to really want it? I also never felt appreciated outside of the bedroom so while I still wanted sex all the time I didn't go out of my way to make him feel good in the bedroom when he wasn't making me feel good outside of the bedroom.

Its really a comfort thing, for me when giving oral I have to be completely comfortable with a guy, otherwise I won't do it. I am so incredibly at ease with my boyfriend that I will do or try just about anything with him. Once you get out of the realm of what one would consider "normal sex" a girl really has to trust the man shes with. So maybe thats why most of the girls you have been with haven't done it, maybe they just haven't reached their comfort level yet?

Then again, some girls just don't like to for reasons like hygiene. Think about it... giving oral puts your mouth very close to an area that some nasty stuff comes out of. Some girls really aren't comfortable with that. :eyes

As for Tony, maybe you would get head if you weren't so full of yourself. Sending a girl with any respect for herself a PM thats titled "sexpot" that says:

Learn respect and lose your arrogance and maybe you would get some every once in a while. ;)