Bloodplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by vulgar_love, Feb 7, 2007.

1. vulgar_love

vulgar_love New Member

More of an exploration than anything. I've only experienced my own blood and the blood of one other person, but I found it a powerful experience with the partner who shared their blood. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same interest. I'm curious about this, seriously. If you have any stories that would be great as well.

2. Sweet-x-Despair

Sweet-x-Despair New Member

Hmm... no stories as of yet... but I have also 'experienced' my own blood and have become curious. I'd like to hear stories as well...

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

No other vampires here it appears, apparently you're alone.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I don't think I'd be above the idea, but I would be extremely safe. With my fiance, it isn't a big issue, but with anyone else, they'd need to be tested for anything before I'm going to drink their blood. Any small cut in the mouth, and you could get an infectuous disease.

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oooh I can feel a past life coming on...

This is my lover and I .....of along ago....

ssssuck me........

[​IMG]

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

A few years ago there was a TV program, on one of the networks, in which Actor George Hamilton explored the world of "human vampires" (the living kind, of course) so apparently they ARE out there and get turned on by blood. Of course, our Native American brothers and sisters, in some tribes, had a "blood brother" ceremony in which they would make slices on each other's wrists, as I understand it, and place their cuts together then temporarily bound the arms together with a strap creating a unique and close bond between the two persons. If someone is into that, they would need to be careful about various state laws which might apply to such things. Depending on how far "into it" they went, they would also need to be very careful about spreading blood bourne diseases to each other as well as careful about getting infections. Believe me, having had a severe infection in my lower left leg twice, you do NOT want to go there! Laying in a hospital getting pumped full of antibiotics, feeling extremely sick and praying that you don't die is NOT fun at all!

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Nope - not for me. :shrug

8. doberman

doberman New Member

well, as for most things, WHY NOT?!

but yeah, one would have to be extremely cautious with who they would perform this kind of thing..

in the BDSM-lifestyle, bloodplay is quite an issue..

9. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I for one am not into this. I don't like my steaks bloody, I don't like my women bloody either hah. I dunknow, something not quite heathy about playing around in blood imo.

10. doberman

doberman New Member

its body liquids, its very intimidating.. intimate things is what i like to share..

me for myself i love my steaks bloody, dont care if my woman are.. and how can something be *dirty* if the two of you are clean, love yourself, want to share things you dont share with the stranger on your bus..?

11. pirouette

Gold Member

Hmmm. I'd have to say "not my thing". My husband asked me to do a scarification piece on him years ago. It terrified me and made me very nervous. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind. That's the day we discovered that the sight of his blood can make me faint (not anyone else's blood, mind you). :lol

12. vulgar_love

vulgar_love New Member

Wow, I never expected so many replies. Regardless of being into it or not.

Yes, I know about the safety precautions. I've actually read up on the human vampire thing just to see the precautions that they had. It seemed that everything worked out fine with the first and only person I've ever done this with. I'm careful with what I do.

It seems though, that since then, I've been craving doing this more and more. I just can't get it out of my head. And, keep in mind, I have a weak stomach, so this really isn't something normal for me. It just, makes me curious and excites me.

13. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

There's a distinct difference between body fluid and the liquid that keeps you alive, in my mind at least. Not to mention there are a number of blood born illnesses/disease that are not transferable by any other form of fluid contact.

Whatever gets you off is cool, just be safe. Going around playing in the blood of random others is a lot worse than sex with random partners imo. That's really all I'm saying.

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I've been into Vampire lore for a long time, since I was maybe 14 and first read Stoker's Novel. It's fascinating, plus lets face it, I would kill for immortality.

I think that given my openess to most things sexual, if I was with the right person, and it was biologically safe, I'd be willing to try it.

15. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

blood for me functions as getting oxygen into my brains so that i can go down on a women's pussy and get her off like a pro! i'm afraid, if i lose too much blood, my cock wouldn't salute well too.

now thats a concern! :p

16. HerHubby

Gold Member

Well, I can see right now that A1 has been hanging around those hairy legged boys and his college too long and needs to get out of that area more! On the other hand, maybe we need to get A1 and vulgar_love together! ;>

17. HerHubby

Gold Member

Actually, this would make a great gothic novel! See, here is this female vampire, newly dead and arisen as a vampire! She comes to a sexual discussion forum on the Internet and starts to STALK her victims! She finds a male college student and makes plans for a "visit" to his campus! Getting there is no problem because she can fly there as a bat! The male college student starts to hear wolves howling out on the wooded area of the campus at night! He feels a strange desire to go walking on his campus at night in the moonlight! As he walks, he encounters a lovely young lady dressed in white who, oddly, doesn't show her teeth when she smiles at him and wants to avoid going near the chapel! They walk along and stand beneath the bell in the middle of the campus! She kisses his lips and he notices how cold they feel! He draws her near him, protectively, and she leans on his shoulder, looking lustfully at his neck in the moonlight! She is about to take her victim when, suddenly, a helicopter arrives with the SexualForums logo on it! Rappelling down on a rope, to the rescue come Ryan, pirouette, Puss, Thorn, Rose, heelfetish and several others! Sadly, they are not too thrilled about the chapel either so they don't have a cross BUT, they DO have GARLIC, a wooden dildo which will have to serve as a stake!! "What the FUCK...!!" wonders the young man, looking at the helicopter and not noticing the fangs near his neck! Suddenly, Ryan hits the vampire with one of his martial arts moves, knocking her to the ground! Then Puss strikes, driving the dildo into the vampire's lifeless, black heart! "EWWWW, GROSS!" yell Rose and Thorn and the others! As the moon is setting and the dawn's glow starts to appear in the east, a horrible cry is heard as the young man wails..."I was about to get LAID and now she's just a pile of DUST!!! DAYUM!!!" The SF crew hop back into their helicopter and take off, just as campus security arrives together with the President and the College Chaplain! "What is the big idea of this MESS young man?!", the President yells, pointing to the dust which was the vampire! "Take this broom and clean it up and STOP making all this infernal noise at early hours!" yells the President, walking away in a huff with the Security staff. As the young man starts to sweep, the College Chaplain, an older lady, moves up close to the young man, looking longingly into his eyes and says, "I'd be GLAD to help with that and with any other 'needs' you may have!", glancing down at the young man's crotch! And so, we leave them in privacy as a new day begins in the young man's life! ;>

Personal Note to A1 - uh, no, it is anatomically impossible for me to go fuck myself! Ha, ha! ;>

18. vulgar_love

vulgar_love New Member

Nice story! Though, I didn't like the part where the vampire got turned into a pile of dust! XD

Well, I can see that I'm just about alone in my desire. ^_^ Oh well, I think I've found someone in my area who is interested and I know she's clean. I can't wait~

19. Misa

Misa New Member

Eh... NOT my kind of thing. Just be careful about that okay? :)

20. vulgar_love

vulgar_love New Member

Definitely. ^-^b

I can tell it's not your kind of thing...you seem kinda, fluffy. No offense intended of course. ^-^;; It's the bunny icon I think.