Blondes, Brunettes, Red Heads, etc..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyBeto, Jan 8, 2011.

1. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Has the hair color of a person ever made you affected your desire to have sex with them, or attracted you to them in general? I've noticed that I am a brunette/red head kind of man don't why. This is just a general observation, i'm quite curious to know what you're opinion are on the subject of the matter, which is: Does hair influence your attraction over the opposite sex?

2. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

I'm a sucker for brunettes, and to be honest, I don't find any other hair color attractive. Brunettes are somewhat lovely.

#2 outofcontrol, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  3. nurseharley

Gold Member

it's funny, as far as guys go it doesn't really matter what their hair color is, i've dated all types. but when it comes to women, i'm DEFINITELY more attracted to ones with dark hair. i'll always notice them first and be drawn to them before any other, but as i've said before maybe i'm just biased :p

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Ain't that the truth......:eyes

5. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Well,God bless you all,cuz all I ever hear is blondes,blondes,blondes...

Hair color has NEVER been a factor in what guys I'm attracted to though...ever.It has always been bigger things like nice eyes,great personality,sexy body that I looked at more.My husband has reddish hair though and I have to say I like it a lot! It's very soft all over his body and it's just different.

I really think judging people by hair color is kinda stupid though.There can be beautiful or unattractive in any color.To say one is better then another is just being biased.

6. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

Its not biased at all, I am attracted to a certain type, and that happens to be brunettes. I don't have any control over it.

7. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

LOL I didn't say YOU were biased...unless you stated that brunettes are BETTER as a fact.I'm brunette,so it doesn't hurt my feelings :lol

8. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

i like brunettes. im a read head. i always get a ton of compliments on my hair color. too bad the fire crotch looks hilarious huh? i dont see how women can be attracted to guys with red hair.

9. andretti

andretti New Member

Funny you should ask. Sometimes you hear guys that say they're a "breast man" or an "ass man," talking about which part of a woman really grabs their attention first. Using that nomenclature, I've always been a "hair man."

That said, I'm not necessarily attracted to a given color. A woman with really thick, luxurious hair can make me do a double-take, whether it's dark hair, light hair, red hair, or goth-purple dyed hair.

I think that, in general, I prefer darker, richer color hair, but it's more the length and thickness than the color. I've always found a great head of hair and a pretty smile to be very attractive.

10. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Well for me,my husband's "fire crotch" is very fine and silky and it is NOT bright orange,but a very light reddish brown color.I find it much more appealing then thick,course, dark pubes...nothing really hilarious about it.

11. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Totally agree with this

12. CruelTease

Gold Member

I don't ever think to myself "uh, he's blonde, pity" but I am drawn to brunettes more.

13. awakened

awakened New Member

I dont really have a preference, but I tend to find that every red haired woman I have met is quite wild and fun and seem to have beautiful skin so that is attractive, Men , on the other hand, I like them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. htoad

htoad Active Member

Hair color has never been a factor for me. It is more the face and the skin tone, and how the hair style enhances them. I've seen woman who have gone totally gray who keep their hair looking great.

#14 htoad, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  15. Trond

Gold Member

Growing up in Norway, there was absolutely nothing 'exotic' about blondes, so I have a slight bias towards dark hair, but it is not very important. I have had crushes on blondes, brunettes, and redheads. But...whenever a general idea/fantasy/notion of a 'beautiful woman' pops into my head, she tends to have dark hair. I sometimes wonder if it partly because I read 'The Bounty' and 'Notre-Dame de Paris (Hunchback of Notre-Dame)' at an early age. Both of those have very vividly described dark-haired beauties. :eyes

16. Northside

Gold Member

It's the total package that attracts me. While my "ideal' woman would have dark hair I seem to usually end up with blondes. I'd prefer a bald headed loving fun loving chick, to the most beautiful, ill tempered, bitchy, brunette any day. It's what's inside that counts!

17. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

For an actual relationship, no it doesnt matter. I married a blonde, have dated dark brunettes. It doesnt matter.

But if all im doing is looking, i love readheads. I love that red hair, fair skin and green eye look. Probably because of the fascination in america with fake blondes and over-tanning. I guess thats what would be considered exotic considering what i usually see. But for whatever reason i think thats so beautiful.

Plus a firecrotch is cool too haha. Guess because like the above, its different from the
    norm.

And i'm with awakened, all the redheads i've known have been kinda crazy and fiery, no pun intended.

18. BadBrian

BadBrian New Member

I love real redheads! Pale skin, freckles, and real redhair. That's hot!

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

Natural blondes for me. I love red hear "red on the head, fire in the hole" LOL Went out with a couple of red heads and there were insane...but not in a good way. Sure I notice hair color and lenght (prefer shoulder lenght or longer, but a fit hard body is what really gets me going.

20. wetness1

Gold Member

The womens gotta be shaven on top!