Blogspotting by CamSOSexy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by camSOSexy, Aug 31, 2010.

?

Do you sexcam?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I am interested..

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. I discourage it..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

THEY CALL me 'webcam guru'

Hello for the past several years have made a small, meager living blogging. It really becomes a passion for writing and dispensing useful information to the masses of readers. (okay, masses is my wish and imagination at work.!) when it combines with a fetish.

My fetish developed two years ago when asked to blog a series about sexcams and the evolution of webcam applications. I found a crossroad at the time, with the emergence of sexual exhibitionists from mainstream broadcasting via new outlets and personals. It was loosening the grip that paid subscription sites with hired models had on sexcams and cybersex. During my writing and research, have personally become a passionate webcam whore online.

SO hope to remain a valued member of this community by sharing some of my online creations, website and webcam application reviews plus more too.
    [​IMG]
    YOU will get good information from me but will not be solicited for cash or contact otherwise and any promoting of a link to my 'webcam socials' online or twitter etc. is strictly because you read the post and are interested in community. See links in my blog or profile for such things.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Sorry but I have removed the links in your signature.

Welcome to SF.....but please read the forum rules before posting ok.
    :welcome

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Why us, camSOSexy? Why did you land here at our forums and set up a hub for your webcam network? You are skirting the razor's edge of our spamming rules without actually doing it... so far as I've noticed yet. Other than a personals section which switches to Private Message after the OP, we are not and do not intend to be a pickup site. Members can post a picture of themselves if they join up, but it is not a swap meet.

SF is a discussion forum for thoughtful and entertaining examination of people's sexual experiences, advice, curiosities, troubles and even jokes. You have thrown up your glaring facade and pitched your carnival tent in our front yard for what reason? You have not posted in one thread except for your cut and pasted introduction. Seems you could do us the common courtesy of at least joining the forums if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself. Or are you only going to use us like a campus cork board?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Rocker, I couldn't have said it better myself. :tup

By the way, because I'm an evil bitch, I went ahead and made your pole private so you can't view every user who votes and given the chance that someone actually falls for it, you spam them via private message.

Welcome to Sf :)

5. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

These type of posts show up quite often on the other forums I visit. I know you guys want to give the benefit of doubt, but I can assure you this is a random drive by spammer. Nothing more, nothing less. I will be extremely shocked if this thread is even revisited by the OP.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, why is this guy that is so obviously a spamming POS not banned by now?

I thought banning could be at the discretion of the mods, that's why there's a fill in the blank section for misc. offenses in the mod control panel, right?

(not sure exactly where it is but I remember seeing it during my short stint as a mod)

7. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

Hello I do not intend to be a 'circus' act here and would want to participate thoughtfully and with fun too. The background is just clear to anyone wanting to know more about me, the role of sexuality in my life, as something to be shared by means of communication and discussion is the only reason am supporting placed mentions of free (no benefit to me) mention of 'webcam socials'.

I never meant to create borderline spam.

Forums do have TOS and faqs and am always the first to read them. Am pretty sure after Rob removed links, leaving my blog mention from the account questionnaire is due direction enough.

Please folk give me a chance for participation and am only making myself available as what many online friends are calling their 'webcam guru'. AM still learning and admit when not having the answers.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Then lets start posting

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Also, I have a question. On your "cam...so sexy" site, you allow (as per your TOS RULES) anyone 13 or over to join. You prohibit nudity (as per your rules) or anything of a sexual nature, BUT at the bottom of your website you claim that you can't join unless you are over the age of 18 because your website contains adult material. Stated "This site contains uncensored sexually explicit images unsuitable for minors"

So you allow minors (according to your terms of service) to join a sexually explicit website? I find that both wrong and disturbing.

10. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

Spruz.com the host has a troubled past recently losing Google Ads support too. They recently created a massive change for free-hosted accounts, overriding many of my customizations allowed in previous release. I was not aware of this Mittimer. Thanks for the communicado, and will check it out now.

[​IMG]