Blindfolding!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Deepthinker, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Deepthinker

Deepthinker New Member

Does it really loosen inhibitions? If you have done it what was the experience? Looking more for a female opinion on this one or a husband/bf that has done this to their lady.

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I love being blindfolded. It builds suspension and heightens senses, in my opinion. I can see the loss of inhibition as well seeing as I go into submissive mode, so my boyfriend is in absolute control. I prefer having my hands tied up behind my back at the same time as well.

3. kipro150

kipro150 Member

May need to try this this weekend : p

Btw, when i saw deepth... on the front page for recent threads, i was expecting another screen name haha

4. Deepthinker

Deepthinker New Member

I'm thinking about doing to my wife this weekend as well. LOL, pretty funny kipro on expecting a different screen name, i know what you were thinking :)

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I would definitely recommend it. I wouldn't say it makes you lose inhibitions as such but it heightens the senses so you are consumed by what is going on around you and to you. Make sure you urilise pauses as this builds up the tension between you both.

6. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I love to be blindfolded! I actually used to blindfold myself if I had to fuck someone unattractive

7. Anotherday

Gold Member

absolutely

I'm thinking about adding ear plugs or the like to so there is even more sensory deprivation.

The blind fold allows for many things. The person blindfolded can be kept guessing as to what comes next, anticipation and/or surprise is a good thing in sex. It can also allow for them to just relax and let the mind wander into fantasy while being pleasured, it can let the mind relax and let them simply "be" to feel the physical stimulation.

A blind fold, some bondage, and a nice array of toys/differing actions can go a long ways to keep suspense, anticipation, and a feel of surrender for the bottom.

I've been on both ends of the spectrum in this. Nothing like being worked over and not knowing exactly what's going on or what's coming next.

8. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

Nothing hotter than seeing my bf blindfolded and collared.. Drives me crazy!! Love being blindfolded my self too. Makes every touch even more intense. We played about with ice cubes... He rubbed parts of me till I was just about thinking it was a bit too cold and them warmed me up with his tounge. Lush!! Have fun ;)