Blindfolding

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by haolcatx, Mar 28, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

What are your experiences with blindfolding and what have you learned from blindfolding?

For me I had a gf years ago whom I would blindfold for an oil massage. We would put on a classical cd, usually piano music, and light some scented candles. I woul massager her back and than front with her blindfolded with edible massage oil and sometimes use her "bob" as an accessory.

With my last gf (about one year ago) I blindfolded her a few times with the candles and classical music preformed oral on her.

One time I melted ice cubes on her body with my mouth while she was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed.

I have been blindfolded too and teased to near orgasm and than eased off of. I have to admit that was incrediblely frusterating.

For me I was told by the woman that it heightened their sense of touch by not being able to see.

I remember one of my ex-gf's really getting off to being tied with silk scarfs to the bedposts and me sliding my bare chest over hers and down her body. The large amount of skin-to-skin contact from sliding my whole body over hers use to drive her sexually through the roof.

I would love to learn what some of you have tried and how it worked for you.
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Okay - now that sounds very hot!
    I want Thorn to do some of this stuff.
    We are kind of new to 'role playing' or soft bondage, so getting hints of what works (and why) is good for us. He doesn't want to be the blindfoldEE, he wants to be the blindfoldER. That works fine for me!

Thanks for the tips! ;)

3. AnonymousOne

AnonymousOne Gold Member

I don't mind letting a girl be in control ... as long as the tease finally ends ;).
  4. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Let us know if yall try it. You don't have to give details or anything.
  5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Another things I use to do, and forgot about: With my ex-gf I use to tie her arms up with either my business ties (she thought ties were sexy on a guy), or scarfs and I would blindfind hold her with a black scarf. Black is a good color to use because it is dark. Anything white or tan or some other light color can be seen through.

With the candles and music (we used Enya alot) I would spray kneel between her legs with a can of whip cream in a container that lets me spray it out. We kept the whip cream incidently on the counter all day to keep it warm instead of cold, plus, by it being out on the counter she would think about it all day long out on the counter and was really arsoused by the evening.

I would kneel between her legs, both of us naked, with her blindfold and her hands bound, with the soft music in the background and candles and spray it on a part of her body. Maybe her tummy. I would than smear it on her nude body with mine, lick it up with my tongue or spread it on her body with my fingers to lick it up at a later time.

By having the three variables of
    1) spreading with my body
    2) licking up with my tongue
    3) spreading it with my hands

an element of suprise was everpresent. I also would spray some on her body and than leave it and do something else to her. A few times I would wipe it up with my erection and and touch the tip of it to her lips to lick it off.

Also when I sprayed some on her pussy I would let it set for a few minutes before licking it off with my tongue. A few times I went down on her with the whip cream in my mouth and than when I slid my erection into her in missionary, I would put the whip cream I had taken from her pussy, that was still in my mouth and put it in her her mouth with my mouth while fucking her.

I think that was one of the funnest sex games (after the grape game which I can make a thread on later) I have ever played.
  6. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

There has got to be somebody else on here with blindfolding experience and info to share!!
  7. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I think anytime I've used a blindfold, I've also used restraints. We have a set of 4 small cloth dog leashes, each with a small dog/cat collar for wrists and ankles, that we leave attached to the bed -- just tucked under it out of sight. I like to blindfold my wife, tied down spread eagle, usually face up but sometimes face down. (Before I got those we used scarves.)

To get her attention I'll use a combination of ice cubes (usually one in my mouth) and candle wax (the kind that melts at a low temperature). Sometimes I'll pour a little wine over her in small amounts and lick it off, or sometimes I'll use whipped cream or pudding. (Pudding melts quickly on a hot body though, and can get messy if you use too much. I learned that the hard way!)

Whatever I do while she's blindfolded, I do it with a light touch and move from place to place -- at least in the beginning. The objective is to tease, titillate and surprise! A variety of bedroom toys can also be fun at times like this -- especially if you've got a new one that she's never experienced.
  8. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

All right Joe!!! Awsome post!! Ice cubes rock. I have used them to on a blindfolded bound gf and I literally melted a whole hotel bucket worth of cubes on her tummy inner thighs clit and inside of her with my mouth and tongue. Like you said you can just push the cube along her skin with your lips and let it melt on its own. Melting an ice on her nipple and than sucking on it with your warm mouth apparently has quite an effect too.
  9. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I am one of those guys who likes women's backs. A few times in blindfolding we have made it a game where I was behind her and never went to the front. When she is blindfolded all the touching and kissing I did was from behind. I would usually place my bare chest against her bare back and spend a lot of time kissing the back (since I coudn't reach the front) of her neck and massaging her back with my hands spending more time on her legs and bottom.

What I learned from this is that because neither of us were turning around to face one another I touched places I normally didn't isolate during regular sex, and she wasn't touching back as much due to her facing away which added to her sexual tension.

The tension was heightened further because I would wear a condom early on and at somepoint I would slide it into her from behind. If I was able to hold off, which many times I could since I wasn't being stimulated by her (she was facing away) I would pull out tease her more with my lips and hands and than slide it back in. Sometimes I could put my dick in and take it out 3 or four times before getting close to orgasm teasing her by fucking her than only massaging fucking than only massaging.

It is one of those things that are hard to describe unless you try it ...but I really really enjoy playing that game....
  10. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

Blindfloding sounds fun I think i should try it some time, but i am more into metal stuff, like chains and handcuffs, I like the feeling of cold steal
  11. Mari

Mari New Member

Sometimes we both wear blindfolds. That way, it's harder for either of us to take control, and we are reminded not to depend on sight so much.
  12. naughtywife

naughtywife New Member

I had an ex bf break me into the blindfolding/restraint act. I honestly LOVE the restraint part, but the blindfolding, not so much. I don't know why, but maybe I'm a bit clausterphobic or something. I could deal with a dark blue or red scarf tied around my eyes, but not something tied too tightly or that was completely see through. I loved being able to see his shadow as he prepared to run ice cubes down my body, or slather warm hot fudge sauce across me then lick it up! Aww .. good times! :)
    My dear hubby, now, however will not go for it. He will not be the giver or receiver of the deal. One of these nights I'll have to get him drunk and take advantage of his ass!! :)
  13. Brad

Brad New Member

What great threads from those that have discovered the hidden pleasures of the blind fold :D

Everyone should try it at least the once.

There's not a lot I want to add other than to say blind folding even without any other restraint is erotisism that blows my mind and that of my wife.

If you play the game of letting your partner blind fold you and his/her challenge is to bring you to orgasm without you being able to visually anticipate the next action of stimulation, that is wickedly sexy.

For anyone not feeling comfortable about losing the visual part, I would definitley say still try it without any restraint. Because the nice thing is that if you begin to feel uncomfortable at any time you can stop it immediately.

So blindfolds alone are a zero risk activity that offers untold potential!

Go for it I say! :brow
  14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

I love TO blindfold. I've only been blindfolded once, but he just couldn't leave it on very long. He said he'd rather see my eyes. I've blindfolded two men. One, I blindfolded and tethered to the four poster bed, and practiced a new technique on him. I place a bit of lube inside a condom, and put the condom on him, and then lubed my hands and an anal vibe (very thin, for my boy). And I provided manual stimulation with the specific instructions that he had to let me know when he was getting near orgasm. When he reached orgasm, I used the choker technique and formed a ring around the base of his penis and put pressure on the vein on the underside of the penis. This way he felt the orgasm, but he didn't cum and didn't lose his erection. When the urge to cum subsided I would relax the choke, and continue with the manual pleasure. He orgasmed nine times without ejaculating, eyes rolling to the back of his head and smiling and yelling the whole time, which is very uncharacteristic of him. The last time I removed the condom and rode him while still tethered to the bed. He came and passed out before I could remove the tethers. The whole thing rocked!

The second man...... lookes so hot blindfolded and tethered to my bed. Mmmmmm. Anyway, I arranged a series of items on the dresser nearby, trying to use something that would proved every type of touch... something hot, something cold, something soft, something hard, something smoothe, something rough. You get the idea. And we spent hours just experimenting and feeling. It was very sensual and romantic, and it felt very powerful. The most powerful was when he sighed and said "please fuck me now"......
  15. arialea

arialea New Member

I actually came to these boards to read up more on blindfolding. My boyfriend would love to be blindfolded but I don't know really where to start.

We're very open and we've explored everywhere there is to explore. I've started to prepare and he's picked out some nice things for me to wear. I've got a blindfold, I'm just looking for interesting things to do to him to please him : ). I might get some more material to tie him loosely to the bed but I don't think we want to do proper tying up.

So I'll keep on reading around the forum, thanks for the stories so far and any tips on things like settings, things to do other than eat stuff off him would be appreciated : )
  16. 22nhung

22nhung New Member

Ive only been blindfolded once, but it was fucking amazing. I went round to my lass at the times house, got up to her room, and she ordered me to strip to my trunks which I did. She told me to lie on some cusions shed put on the flor, and she cuffed my hands behind my back. She then stood over me and stripped down to her panties and bra.
    What came next was short of some of the best sex ive ever had.
    She let me have a good look at her before she blindfolded me. She started to gentley touch me in non arousing areas, which heightend the excitement. Then she crouched over myface and rubbed her panty clad pussy smoothly over me. She let me use my tongue, and she moved further down my body. She started biting my cock through my trunks, whislt her crotch was still in my face. She preceeded to move her panties, and allowed meto get to work on her, whilst she got my cock out. At this point I thought she would take the blind fold off, but no. She preceeded to straddle me, and ride me slowly, but with hard thrusts. It took me an hour to cum, as she kept stopping and starting, but when I did, boy was it worth it!
  17. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

i've blinded my boyfriend before....the best is when you blindfold him while you are fully clothed and place everything you take off in his hands...and it is also nice to wear something sexy underneath...
    he'll feel it with his hands and immediately want to see you...but he can't! and then teasing him with your mouth, body...anything! it heightens his senses and makes him enjoy it that more..
    the element of surprise also does wonders!
  18. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

i havent been involved in any sexual activities but i would love to receive a blowjob, i wouldnt want to be blindfolded though, i'd want to see the beauty who is doing it
  19. igor

igor Gold Member

Good grief - that is a HOT image :phat
  20. Beach

Beach New Member

Photos:
    I have a few Blindfold stories..

I posted this here a while back so i just copied and pasted--

This was a fantasy that no too too long ago became a reality--

A Gf I once dated went away for a week on business..In the time away I build a crazy fucking machine born from a glider rocker. Basically as you moved the chair, it would by a series of joints a levers, actuate a arm that you could attach what ever your heart desired. (Copied from the monkey rocker) The arm would pull down and away of the slide forward, and thrust up between the riders legs on the slide back. Slowww slide...slow thrust..fast slide...well point received I'm sure.

After 2 days of work my wonderful machine worked flawlessly and a day later, she arrived home.

Dinner drinks a nice evening was had, we returned home. We retired to bed and things began to rev up. She knew I had a project, but had no clue what I had been truly up to.

I blindfolded her and ravaged her with my mouth and hands till she was close to fusion I think..lol. Gently I lifted her hand a led her from the bed and carefully sat hr down upon her new ride. Watching her face was something I'll never forget. I put myself close to her face so she knew that she could have me in her mouth if she so chose to...
    Then..I let her slowly shift the chair back.. The new, well lubed 10" dong didn't miss the mark and for the second time, I had a moment where i will never forget her expressions.

Folks let me tell you that was the hottest session I think I may ever have...It was crazy.

And in present time I occasionally use a blindfold to introduce a new toy into the bedroom. (I guess I'm addicted to the surprised reaction..lol)