blindfolded idea for my wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by justaniceguy, Mar 30, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

mmmm, cannot get my head round this bloody seeing my wife have fun with another man....Want to know your comments as well as for men and for woman......Ive come up with another crazy idea, why not have another man blindfolded and your wife blindfolded to..........1 it would make it more funny(humour) and also psychophysically 1 the woman wouldnt know who she is doing with, 2 the other guy wouldnt know whom he is doing with and 3 the husband would not feel to awkward about it.........I know you might think this is silly but ive read loads and loads of threads regarding threesomes etc and lots of them do not work out because of jealousy.....Just thought its an adventure for all three partys and making it as funny as ever........Only would have to be a 1 off............Please pple what do you think to this........stuprd or not a bad idea...

2. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Someone posted a similar story to this where the guy waits in a dark room and a woman comes in blindfolded, neither knows who the other one is.

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I think it would be really kinky...

And how HOT is that story Mikeh...got me going that's for sure....

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

i do beleive that was Somhairle? that guy knows how a womans mind works ;-)

5. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Certainly not me. I'd of just crept up behind and held her head down so she couldn't see who it was.

6. Som

Som New Member

I love the idea of being blindfolded AND the centre of attention. Being playful often helps in situations where there is apprehention - it's natures way of getting us to explore after all.

7. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Sounds like a fantasy I recently had!! But the men in my fantasies never have faces anyways.

But the fact that your wife would have had sex with someone else doesn't go away because of a blindfold. Understanding that sex can be just great sex without personal fears and insecurities can set your mind free. It's totally possible to have great sex with someone else (not your partner) and not have any "loving" emotion.