[Ask a Girl] blind to signals?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by madrox0311, Jul 23, 2010.

1. madrox0311

madrox0311 New Member

allright so i have been having some of my guys friends telling me that they think girls want me just because they talk to me a fair amount or because they come over to hang out, etc. i didn't think anything of it for a while, but i'm starting to catch shit for not acting on it.
    i like to think of myself as a relatively attractive person as i am in good shape at 6'1" and 230 pounds and i'm single so i guess it's a possibility. i just don't get the vibe my buddies keep telling me these girls are sending. am i just that blind to female signals? seriously? wtf? any input would be appreciated.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Don't let your friends push you into something that may or may not be serious madrox.....
    Go with the flow mate.....if the girls are serious......trust me, they'll soon let you know:ladiesman

And welcome to SF:welcome

3. 28152male

28152male New Member

My dad told me,you have to talk to people,& tell them what you d like,l n don t like,have good communications,even if they ll think your getting fresh with them;like in a bar scenario.I don t read minds ,normally...Maybe they see a potential husband to take care of them in you...
    I read a article,it said 23% are using the internet for dating these days,you could use the search engines,I ve researched a lot of sites,& it depends on what your looking for,use that in your search...

#3 28152male, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think your buddies wish they were getting the attention. I like the "go with the flow" method. Just be yourself and if something develops, then that's great. Otherwise you just have more friends of the female variety. Women probably get sick of guys assuming because they give them the time of day, they're just pussy. You bight blow and never know an opportunity to meet a woman you really do want to be with and love. Not just fuck.