bleeding..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aj`, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aj`

Aj` New Member

hey guys and gals i have a concern for ya

A couple months ago my girlfriend and i lost our virginity to each other, we have had sex pretty regularly, say 5-8 times a week but usualy 3 or 4 times a day when we can, we live in different towns but we get it in when we can. Anyway we have had a couple condom malfunctions and some just unprotected sex so she has taken the morning after pill 3 times now. ( we are working on stopping the taking of that by using lubricant from now on )

Anyway she told me yesterday that she has had the same period now for over two weeks, she said she had never had a period for more then a couple days before now....

1) could this be a side effect of the pill, and if so is it dangerous or bad ?!?!?

2) could this just be some bleeding or something along those lines, we were both virgins before and have had some long sessions and multiple sessions of intercourse, she is in to the being dominated thing so sometimes it has been fairly rough.

Well any help or advice would be awesome, i am really hoping its nothing and just some minor bleeding from being a newb to sex but i dont want to take any chances, i love her and want to do whats neccessary.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There are many different types of pills and they all have side effects, one of which is abnormal vaginal bleeding. I'd contact your girlfriend's gynocologist about it because a two-week period is excessive.

3. Aj`

Aj` New Member

just as kind of an update, i have talked to her more about it and she says its not bleeding as much as it does on like a normal period... i mean we have been having sex and i hadnt even noticed...

yesterday i we had sex and I used my fingers for a bit of pre sex fun and after all was said and done i looked at my hand, sure enough there as a little blood under my fingernail. also there was some blood on the bed, not much but a it was noticeable.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Aj, I would definetly take P&B's advice.

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Get this girl to a doctor. Also, the morning after pill is dangerous. She should get onto a low does oral contraceptive ASAP. This will help with the bleeding and she will be fully protected from pregnancy after one month. Provided you are both faithful to each other and she goes for PAP smears once a year you should both maintain good sexual health.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.