bleeding from dildo

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xbearkatx, Sep 12, 2010.

1. xbearkatx

xbearkatx New Member

hiya ive fucked myself really hard on and off with a big dildo all day then when i cum then i pulled it out and there was blood on it so i looked but i wasnt bleeding untill i put my fingers inside and then i found a bit more clumps of blood is this normal? im due on but i would of been bleding properly by now i think ive hurt myself with the dildo and dont know what to do
    thanks

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

This might be a little out of left-field.......:eyes
    But have you considered seeing your doctor?:ugh

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Maybe your overenthusiastic dildo pumping made you "spot" a bit because you may have banged your cervix too hard.

It's happened to me before. Usually there's a bit of blood but no pain for a day or two. No big deal, I just take it easy on myself the next time I have a go.

Oh, and if you are due to get your period around this time, you are more engorged inside and are more apt to bleed.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

The blood could be from a bit of tearing that occurred due to the size of the dildo or it could be from that you mildly injured yourself. It is difficult to know if this is something that will subside or you have seriously injured yourself. If the bleeding continues then it might be worth going to your doctor or the ER for an examination.