Bleeding during being fingered...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by queen_of_hearts, Oct 1, 2010.

1. queen_of_hearts

queen_of_hearts New Member

Hi all... I apologise for the potentially graphic nature of this post, but I do hope that someone can help me out. I am freaking out somewhat and would really appreciate some advice/comments.

Today I was fooling around with my partner and one thing led to another and he fingered me. Although we did simulate sex, I don't believe I was well lubricated. He digitally penetrated me with one finger and was quite rough. However, it did not feel any different than the other times and it just seemed like normal playing. Towards the end of it, however, I noticed a small (perhaps 2.5-3cm in diametre?) stain of blood on the sheets. His finger(s) were also covered in blood. When I used tissue paper to wipe that area, there was a fair amount of blood to be considered spotting (for me anyway). However, after a couple of wipes the signs of blood disappeared completely.

I am confused at how this may be, considering he only used one finger most of the time - he inserted two fingers but only very briefly (say, 5-10 seconds) because I told him it hurt. I'm a virgin in the sense that I haven't had vaginal sex. However, my hymen has been slightly stretched/torn already due to a doctor's check. Although even then the amount of blood then was less than this incident. I am still unsure if my hymen has been fully torn/stretched however.

He was rough and from what he told me, he fingered me differently - instead of curling his finger and stimulating my g-spot, he turned his finger and pushed a little deeper and pushed against the back of my vaginal wall (briefly). Furthermore, his fingernails aren't that long to make me bleed. What confuses me the most is that he really didn't do anything that was any different to all the other times.

I don't think this is the result of my period coming because I just finished my period one/two days ago. Even then, throughout my period there was brown blood. In this circumstance, the blood was fresh and bright red. And I'd say the amount was perhaps... half a teaspoon. It's been a couple of hours since that's happened and I don't feel sore - it's just a little uncomfortable but otherwise I don't feel any difference.

My question is: what was the cause of the bleeding? Although I think it may be the result of my hymen being further stretched/torn, I doubt it as the circumference of his fingers (two fingers at most) are too small to stretch me to the point of bleeding. Could it possibly be that he scratched me? Even then, is it possible to bleed that much from rough fingering?

I've researched this online and all the answers are the same: a torn hymen. What is the likelihood of it being my hymen being broken if it has already been stretched?

I'm concerned because I have never had anything like this happen before. I would really, really appreciate an answer. Thanks!

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There a few things that it can be and if it continues then you should see your doctor. My feeling either he has ripped your hymen or there has been a bit of tearing of the vagina from him inserting his finger, which is the result of him not being properly lubricated.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree with Yorkie,
    Abnormal vaginal bleeding is normally early detection of cervical cancer, but I highly doubt that's your issue.

If it happened after he was fingering you, it could have just been the nails slightly dragging across your inner wall. It's happened with me and a female friend before. I bled quite heavy while she was fingering me because she was doing it so hard with her nails.

Or, even though you don't think it's fingers are big enough, he could have very well broken your hymen the rest of the way. The amount of blood you lost and the fact that it hurt when he fingered you, this seems like the most likely of the situations.

Word for the wise, don't have him finger fuck your vagina when you're dry, The dry friction will cause tears on your inner wall and can also cause bleeding or eventually lead to scar tissue.

4. queen_of_hearts

queen_of_hearts New Member

Thanks for the responses; it's very much appreciated. :)

I'm guessing that it's either the two reasons as well... however, I'm still a little doubtful that it could be my hymen. The reason being is because... he's inserted two fingers before (various times, not just once) and I've never bled. Additionally, he's partially penetrated me (say, approximately 5-7cm?) with other thicker objects and I've also never bled. The only instance I have bled was when I had a doctor examine whether my hymen was intact (which is ironic, I know). And in that situation, the blood was different in that there were a mixture of light and dark bright red blood with actual spots/dots on the tissue paper and I was sore for a couple of days. In this situation, it was just bright red blood and I'm not sore now. It's just a little uncomfortable feeling, but otherwise nothing.

I should probably mention that most of the time it hurts when he fingers me and there is a dull pain/feeling for a couple of hours afterwards. It was just that in this instance it hurt a little more (but nothing too different from other times), especially when he inserted the second finger in briefly.

Now that I think about it, he did jab his finger in quite deeply - it felt like he was stabbing against my wall for a while. And thanks for the advice Mittimer; I will take into account and tell him to be more gentle and go slower next time. :)

#4 queen_of_hearts, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010