Blast from the past

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MissJuicy, May 9, 2014.

1. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

This was a blast from the past and still makes me wet and needing fucked ever since the breakdown of our marriage.

Enjoy reading :) :rolleyes:

(Mrs Smyth) Since me and Mr S. Got together well the sex has been amazing, and well what can i say ? It Just keeps getting better,

For instance today, i jumped in the shower and came down the stairs into the living room where Mr S. was, and lay naked on the rug in front of the fire,
    he started rubbing my legs and letting his hands explore which immediately got me excited,

After playing around with his mouth and tongue over my breasts and neck he spread my legs and started playing with my now wet pussy, he then moved to start gently licking my clit, teasing me with every stroke, he continued licking my swollen and excited clit getting me dripping ;), to which he then moved his hand swiftly down over my lips and to my ass which i happily let him play with, i was so wet he had one finger in my wet pussy, a finger sliding into my tight ass and was still licking my clit making for a very happy wife ;)

As i started moaning and writhing on the rug, he moved his hand down to his now very hard cock and started wanking while eating me, which mmmm got me even more excited if its possible, he was moaning and his mouth was vibrating all over my clit and while he was doing that i was still writhing and moaning and talking dirty to him, im his mistress and he knows just how to make me cum.

I pushed myself up to get my wet pussy and throbbing clit even closer to his tongue and started to climax, legs shaking, nearly screaming and into an amazing orgasm, to which he got on his knee's put my legs on his shoulders and started fucking my wet pussy hard and fast, after a few minutes of kissing and caressing my legs and licking my tongue so i could taste my own juices, it was time for a change of position,

Bent over the armchair ;)
    He was fucking me hard from behind, holding my hips tight then spanking me hard across my ass, slowly we started getting lower, i was starting to come again moaning then screaming his name as his cock rubbed against my g-spot making me feel ready to explode, then he knelt back, pulled me by my ass onto his hard cock, he was still fucking me hard, calling me a dirty little slut and telling me how much he wanted to make me cum again,
    i started bouncing on his cock knowing from his grasp on me and his moans that he was about to climax in my pussy which made me cum instantly all over him. Needless to say my pussy was dripping majorly by this time hehe,

Then we lay spread out on the rug cuddling and kissing.

luvbug and shashtzoh like this.
  2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Sweet.

xx

MissJuicy likes this.
  3. phish

Gold Member

Hot!!!

MissJuicy likes this.
  4. 33stack

Gold Member

Whew...... is it hot in here, or is it me?(he says panting with beads of sweat on his forehead)

MissJuicy likes this.
  5. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

Glad you enjoyed ;)

33stack likes this.