Blacklight Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by awakened, Apr 9, 2011.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

The evening began with my husbands huge fantasy of a naughty school girl and we had awesome "recess sex" then the stripping began down to my scivvies. We put a big blacklight in our bedroom and I shopped all day for sexy white lingerie. OMG, it was freakn hot. We tood pics for over an hour then hot white hot sex. I am posting pics in my album, if anybody is interested in seeing what blacklight can do for your sex life !!!!!!!! lol :phat

2. igor

Gold Member

Neat, sexy pics!

3. Meee

Gold Member

LOL, the white vibrator! Wonderful pictures. Thank you for posting them and thank you for the idea. I'm definitely going to try it.

4. need4more

need4more New Member

Love the pics! Really cool

5. Kermit

Gold Member

it's like TRON!

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Indeed. Very cool pics and a neat idea. Thanks for sharing Awakened. :)

7. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I have not thought about black lights and sex in years, it was the rage when I was young! Try a red light as well, it really makes the human body look good!

8. igor

Gold Member

Just remember to never have a black light where you can look at it directly. It may not seem bright but it can damage your eyes.

9. awakened

awakened New Member

Yeah, my husband has his guys use a high intensity blacklight for inspections. He is going to bring one of those home too !!!!!!!!

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Lucky, What is your age ??? i have never heard of this before. In my early club days( which had blacklights) I guess I was too much of a prude to thiink of using it this way.

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I love the pics! You're so beautiful and boy are they artsy! mmm mmm

12. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Wow! We got a black light...Dreamer has white lingerie. Guess what's on our agenda for later???

I used a red light many years ago. It really does set a great mood. Gonna have to try that again too...

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'll stick to camp fire light light for thrills in outback Oz ;)

#13 lbushwalker, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  14. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So like I said under my introduction thread, this idea has really appealed to me so I thought I'd share some of what I'm thinking to incorporate into a lovemaking session.

From what I'm reading, zinc sulfate is a compound that is commonly used which has flourescence that will glow under black light. In particular, it's found in things like makeup, skin cream and laundry detergent. For example there seems to be a list of Cover Girl makeup that has it, and a couple Body Shop lotions have it. Tide and Ivory flakes are known to be good for having zinc sulfate because they are recommended for killing moss on roofs for this reason.

Anyway, I bought my black light tubes and tried out some stuff we already had... A lot of our clothes glowed with speckles all over so we're probably getting a lot from laundry detergent.

My wife is a neat freak, so another thing I learned is that I have lots of invisible things to clean up. I really don't need her getting distracted by housecleaning that gets revealed by black light that I had meant to use as a turn-on!!!

One of the things that really looked cool was a Jezebel bra. I had bought this for her at Macy's, it's the red and black "satin doll" bra and they still carry it. The red on the bra cups didn't glow so much but the straps and the bow at the center glowed this really cool bright red. Another thing that seems to have lots of possibilities are some of the Candie's bras and panties you can get at Kohl's, my wife really loves these and especially with her implants out she's really in the right size range.

Other than that I picked up some neon thigh-high pantyhose, a glow-in-the-dark condom, some neon body paints and a blindfold. The blindfold was a little harder to find because at the store I went to they had black, red and one light pink one. They had a hot-pint bondage set with a mask, but I didn't want to push the budget that far. The pink blindfold didn't actually glow but the edge trim and strap did, so one thing is that you can't always tell what is going to glow.

My plan is that I want to try to wait for her to be in the mood (hoping she will be recharged from being away from the kids for a week!!) and then ask her to let me try something and get her in the blindfold, undress her, paint her, put on the stockings then ask if she'd like to see.

Now that I've thought about it, I think it's time to test the degree to which body fluids glow in black light ;)