BJs while driving?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Puss_in_boots, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There was an article in the Aftonbladet Swedish newspaper yesterday about a couple that been pulled over by a police officer because the girl was giving the guy a blowjob while he was driving the car. The couples' excuse was that they were on their way to a doctor's appointment and remembered they were supposed to bring a sperm sample..:lol :lol. Anyway, the officer, obviously not believing this for a second, let them off with a warning and told them to pull over next time.

Anyway, this got me thinking. Guys do you think it's possible to drive while being given a blowjob? The way my boyfriend reacts when I'm giving him one, I don't think he'd be able concentrate on driving. ;) ;)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think I could give a blow job, but I don't think it would be a good idea for him to cum while he's driving. He tends to shut his eyes real tight and throw his head back.... not a good thing.... :lol

3. Jomobo

Jomobo New Member

I think this needs to be monitored in future local, state, and national censuses.

I remember one part of Bill Bryson's book "A Walk in the Woods" where he hitchhiked with a couple that did the same thing. I forgot if he was actually in the car while it was happening, but in any case, the car swerved a bit.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I've given road head multiple times...usually until my side cramps from the awkward angle... or until he pulls over with more in mind

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've had lots of them. The first one I ever had I ended up in NYC for the first time in my life. I didn't know where the heck I was going but didn't want to stop, so I just kept on going with the flow of traffic. We were later married and I got lots of those. They always kept me wide awake! (Unfortunately, she died in our fourth year together.)

Then I had a gf who always had her face in my lap when we were driving. I don't remember if I ever came that way, but there were lots of times we'd have to pull off the road and finish.

A friend of mine was once pulled over by a cop for "swerving" when a gf was giving him head. He saw the flashing lights, told her to stop and pulled over, but she didn't believe him and wouldn't quit. She was still giving him head when the officer tapped on the window.

6. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

I've had road head once, and I must say that it's probably more dangerous than both driving drunk and being on the cell phone (at the same time)...it was almost impossible for me to concentrate on the road and really had to hit the breaks hard at one point...I'm sure it's different on the highway, but my experience was on a road with a bunch of stoplights.

hahahaha, that sure is funny...but I can hardly believe it. Who would let his gf sit there and give him head as a cop is walking up?

"Hey, stop - here he comes!"

"No"

"Ok"

...I just don't see that happening.

7. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

well i can drive when i am getting a blowjob but i tend not to stay on my side of the road! it is quite dangers but that is half the fun!

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

UGA08,
    It happened, and I'll tell you why. Because they had also been drinking. He got ticketed for DWI. *nods*

And now you know... the rest of the story.

9. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

What did he/she get charged with? Oral sex in a car is not only illegal because it's basically sex in public, but it's...in a car...that's got to be...reckless driving or something, haha

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

DWI -- Driving while intoxicated

11. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

So the cop walked up to them having oral sex and he just ignored that?

12. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

I love doing it while he's driving..I love the way he reacts and how the car changes speed and direction...yeah it's a little dangerous but I think that's part of why I like doing t so much

13. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

I've given it once, he couldn't really cope and we ended up pulling over and bonking in the car...

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

15. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I wonder if that should be a new support ribon for the eStore... :lol

16. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife has given me head while I was driving quite a few times. Its not easy to concentrate on the road but Ive managed! Havent caused any collisions but Im sure my driving is a bit "impaired" during the bj process. But it is fun and takes the monotony out of a longer trip in the car. Ive a couple times tried to switch the fun, but its not as easy for me to go down on her while shes driving.Practice ...practice..practice:D

17. Thorn

Gold Member

It would be hard to concentrate on drivivg. I don't think I could get off though because I have a really hard time getting off from a blow job in bed. Age thing I recon? :ugh

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

[BANANA]I'D BUY A COUPLE![/BANANA]

Seriously! - If you can get some, I'd be first in line!

19. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Problem is you can't easily add them they are hard coded into files, I can try though.

20. morrison

morrison New Member

I've gotten head to completion a time or two while driving, it is somewhat distracting but I don't think it is any worse than the idiots w/a cell phone stuck to their ear and the last thing I want to do is have an incident while driving. If it gets that intense, like the cop said, just pull over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.