BJ's once married

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Eros, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Eros

Eros New Member

I have been married for a couple of years (been with her three) and I have found it more difficult to cum from a blow job. I used to have a hard time not cumming when she put her mouth on me. My other relationships either were not as long or in the one that was longer than 3 years - she didn't like oral so I got it seldom and wasn't allowed to cum.

Is this normal? I love oral sex. She still can cum when I go down on her, but less commonly the other way around.

Any suggestions???

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

dont do it so much if you stop. the more bj's and hand jobs you get the more you can numb you get. and the more errs your girl can make and still make you cum.
    or maybe you should try other positions like laying on your back or standing up or sitting down. and maybe you should try to take more control like hump her GENTLY.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I've been through periods where it has been hard to cum in my wife's mouth from a bj too. She's usually very patient and works on it 'til I cum. But I will stop trying before I/we get frustrated. Then I’ll get off another way. :brow There have been extended times when I could not do it for several months that way but we talk about it and work on it a little at a time without expecting me to cum, like using it for 4play. Like L&S said, don't try it for a while and then when you do it again you will be really horny for the bj. Might work? ;)

Just remembered:
    I used to have a real hard time cuming in her mouth because I just thought that she and all girls hated having to eat the stuff or even getting it on them anywhere. But I know now that she loves it and that frees me up mentally quite a bit. She even loves me to pull it out of her vigina and jack it in her mouth or on her body somewhere. :p

4. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

Hmm. Maybe it's frequency, etc. Maybe try some new methods - lots of ideas on this site too for blowjobs. I'm more like ynosoiav's wife - I really like my hubby cumming in my mouth - and will let him shoot there even after vaginal sex if he wants. But he always cums from a blowjob - I try different things at different times - and he loves the thought of cumming in my mouth - he lives for blowjobs!

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I never cum from bj's, mostly because they don't exist in my marriage anymore. :mad

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

how could you let your wife suck your dick that is sick. those lips kiss you children when they go off to school, BJ's are what hookers are for you sick fucks.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Awww, Frank, don't let it get you down. That happened in my marriage too. I think I got really , really sick during pregnancy, and threw up or gagged when he came, so I associated it with getting ill for several years after that. The good news is that it has come back into our sex lives, and I love doing it again. We're pulling for ya'!

8. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

ROTHLMAO :lol

9. astridaku

astridaku New Member

that is a joke right? dont you like to get a bj or you dont like to give head? :eyes

10. Logger

Gold Member

Wife Reluctant to Give BJ

I don't have a great approach for W to give me a blow job.

I had a prostitute wash my crotch one time, before I was married. Taht was a nice touch. Now my wife expects me to wash my own crotch.

So my latest plan of seduction is: I will wash, while she is watching TV.

Then I will slip my stomach under her head, and remove the pillow.

Next I will block her watching the TV screen with an erection.

I will set my mini DVD player off the side of the bed, where only I can see it.

Next I will play with my root, so she has full access to my tip and shaft.

What did I miss?

11. youngcum

youngcum New Member

when my gf blows me its usually when i'm not erect and she will suck me like a lollipop until i'm hard then we will have sex. she rarely sucks me off until i cum.