[Ask a Guy] bj while driving

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lunabugg13, Jul 24, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

i want to spice up my sex life so i want to give my bf a blowjob in the car. but ive never done this b4. any advice?

2. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

Make sure he's not actually driving but is parked!! If he has to brake and you bite down... ooof!!

3. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

Don't do it on a heavily traveled road, and in case you pass a cop and he flips around on you guys, makes sure his pants are in a position that he can quickly zip and button up without being obvious about it. lol

Oh. and pick a smooth road. haha

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Actually I got a blowjob in traffic once that worked quite well since we were going slow anyway. My asvice though is to start slow. Make it a handjob at first. You guys will have that story to tell and then later on you can up the ante with a blow job. Also watch out for the stickshift. You don't want to throw the car into park at 65 mph.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Also, make sure that he remembers that he is driving too. I almost ran us into a ditch once.

6. biker061

Gold Member

just be careful a little traveled road is best so he can just stop if you're doing to good a job!
    mrsbiker and i used to enjoy this often, then we bought a mazda6, too much crap in the way to get in a good position, dam something else to check out on the test drive.

7. digi1

digi1 New Member

have done this also. She just asks me to put me seat back all the way and starts rubbing over my pants, slowly unzips when she feels that im throbbing hard and then goes down on me.

8. stephen

stephen Member

You may want to start off going down on him when you get near your parking spot and finish from there. Remember most guys think with there penis and cant multitask like women that are so so good at. Plus guys can enjoy the ride better when they dont have to worry about hitting anything other then the cealing of the car.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I always pulled over to finish for two reasons.
    First, while the BJ feels nice, I didn't feel safe with my motor control once closer and when orgasming.
    And last, What a better way than not having to concentrate on anything than the BJ and just relax.

On another note, later I discoverd the great joy of careful and slow work where going down slow allowed me to stop before I lost control, and start again the urge to ejaculate goes away. Able to fully concentrate, and the absence of bumps (uncontrolled movement that takes me over the edge),
    I twice enjoyed an extended BJ where she got all horny feeling me twitch in her mouth all this time instead of only once or twice.

10. Meghan

Meghan New Member

my favorite place to give head... road head! first of all they are semi distracted but they feel EVERYTHING licking it up and around using your tongue and hand and even gets you going HOT. my husband has learned late night drives usually get him a roadie... haha we live out in the country but damn there is just something about risking getting caught that makes it even better... we have found ourselves pulling over to fuck because we cant make it home haha

11. Monte

Monte New Member

B careful lol I got head once while I drove and almost crashed BUT it was one of the best bjs I have ever had

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Depends on the car. The older big ones were great, then I went to sports cars, not so good. My truck is fine, the Odyssey and Rogue...no. I had one girl that loved to do it when we were over 100mph. couldn't afford the gas now LOL.

13. GreyGoose

Gold Member

One of my ex's use to do it every time we went some where. She said the exhaust on the mustang turned her on. Damn I miss her lol

14. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

However you do it he will enjoy it. I always do when my wife does it. It is interesting when driving in traffic...wife likes to tease.

15. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

Love this...I've had it while driving...straight road with hardly any street lights will make it easier for the guy

16. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've given my SO road head while on the interstate 10 highway coming home late one night from Arizona....

He was more than happy to drive allllllll the way home :D

17. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i've tried it a couple times, but he can't finish while driving. when he's driving, he can only be driving, he can't handle doing more than one thing at a time (which, I suppose is a good thing). He will let me get him hard and play with him, but if i go after him with my mouth, he waits till we park somewhere before he'll let me go.

18. Shaythen

Shaythen New Member

make sure it's not a curvy mountain road, tried that one time, almost got us killed, lol

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Once drove 200 Kms on a very corrugated dirt road with someone holding my peewee.
    The sensations were excruciating pleasant so lucky the road was straight and met no other vehicle. Anyone witnessing my driving would have thought a drunk at the wheel :)

20. htoad

htoad Active Member

Could never enjoy a bj while driving, I just think it is too dangerous. I couldn't focus on driving and enjoy it at the same time. Bunnie will rub my crotch but thats about it. It the past when that has gotten me real excited and we were too far from home we've pulled off the road and found a safe and secluded parking spot for her to finish me orally. That is tougher these days with more and more security cameras around, so she'll wait until we're close to more before touching me.