BJ question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ballinInTinTown, Mar 27, 2008.

1. ballinInTinTown

ballinInTinTown New Member

So I am going down on my BF, trying to give him a BJ, but when I take him in my mouth I can only go for a few seconds before I have to take him out because it feels like I can't breathe.

Any tips? Could it be psychological, since I don't want him to cum in my mouth? Not sure because he goes down on me constantly and always gives me orgasms while I can't seem to return the favor with a BJ. Any help would be great.

2. evman

evman New Member

Maybe you are trying to take too much of it into your mouth. Start off by using just your tongue licking up and down the shaft. Then wrap your lips around around his cock from the side of his shaft and run your mouth up and down. Take just the tip in your mouth as you stroke him. Leave your mouth on for as long as you feel comfortable and gradually work your way up to leaving it in for longer periods. It may sound silly but think of it as a popsicle and eat his cock the way you would eat a popsicle.

Good luck.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I agree with evman, don't go for deepthroating right off the bat, just take as much as you can handle. Also, breathe through your nose.

Another consideration you might want to think about is, your position while you are going down on him. For me, if he is lying on the bed, and I am beside him trying to do it, the angle is all wrong, and I can't really go to town.

If he's sitting on the edge of the bed, I can get more into it, and take more of him into my mouth. He has a better view of me, too, and he loves that.

For me, the best position, the one where I can take him all in with ease is, me laying on the bed, tits up, and him standing beside it. That way, the angle is great for me, and I can use my hands on his hips to control the speed and depth of his thrusts.

Another great plus for that position is, he can use his hands on my breasts and pussy at the same time, or he can take a vibe to me. One of our favourite things to do is to pretend we are having a threesome with him in my mouth and me using a dildo in myself.

Him being able to see what I'm doing drives him nuts, and in turn, that drives me nuts. :)

4. ReddLicALot

ReddLicALot New Member

Check the angle your head/neck is at while you're going down. If you've got your chin buried in your chest, you can close up the nasal passages/throat, making air flow a problem. Also, make sure you're not too congested....If you can't breathe deeply/quickly through your nose with your mouth closed, you'll never get enough air in to sustain you. Finally, try to breathe in rythm with what you're doing....when he's in or even most of the way in, don't breathe. When he's more out, breathe. It would almost seem like inhale...pause...exhale...pause....inhale.....pause....

Hope this helps! Happy blowing!

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

ok for the first part of your question. instead of just trying to dive right in and go for the deepthroat. start by licking up and down on his shaft. then move your way down to his nuts and lick and suck on them for a while,all the time still stroking his cock that has some of your spit on it. then move your way back up by licking his shaft slowly take the head of his cock into your mouth, each time you suck move down his shaft a little more each time. till you can go all the way. make sure to keep breathing and dont think about him cumming in your mouth. work out a system with him that he will let you know right before and you can pull your mouth off and masturbate him until he cums.
    as for the second part. like i said work something out with him that he will signal you to pull off. my SO will tap me on the back to let me know. (yes that means im not a catcher. dont get my wrong ive tried. but i gag not pleasant for either one of us)

hope this helps a little. just dont think about him coming in your mouth and get yourself worked into the head job not just jumping right in.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I posted the following in the Oral 101 thread: (edited, because this was written to a man asking for advice for his girlfriend)

Start slow by licking his shaft and head like a popsicle, then when the base is wet from licking, use your hand up and down on him while you take as much of his head as you can in your mouth. You need not suck, just use firm pressure, no teeth, as you work him in and out of your mouth in conjunction with the hand motion. Keep practicing as much as you want, and work down to deep throat and swallowing if that turns you on. PLEASE tell him to warn you before he cums. Myself, I swallow, but I have been sucking cock a long time.

It takes some practice at first, then I hope you find that you love it!

Good luck, and let us know how it goes! ;)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There's a lot of really good advice here already, but try to keep in mind that there's a lot more to fellatio than simply sucking. The most sensitive parts of the penis are the head (glans) and the frenulum, which is the area on the underside of the penis where the foreskin is attached. Unfortunately, circumcised penises don't have this part, but it is extremely sensitive. My boyfriend loves it when I lick and tease that area with my tongue.

When you lick, don't just use the tip of your tongue. Use the whole tongue. Pretend you're licking an ice cream cone. :brow