bj problem solved

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thorn, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorn

Gold Member

Any one ever have a problem getting off from a blow job?

Until last week I hadn't orgasmed from a bj for several years. A bj was great for 4play and would get me hot and all but I could not cum from one. I could pull out from intercourse just before ejaculation and my wife would suck me off cuz she loves having me shoot off in her mouth. We have been working on the problem for a couple months and the other day I ate her pussy and she got off then instead of me fucking her for me to get off I said, "Suck my cock." She did and about 10 minutes later I had one of the best "Os" ever! :brow

I guess it was mostly a mental thing from stress or age (56). But now that we had the "break-through" I feel that it can happen more freely and frequently. I'll update tonight after our planned afternoon delight! :toast

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Yay! Good for you. :???rolleyes:

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Gotta love a cheerleader! :D Thanks Kbate. :uhh:

Now for the much awaited update. :lol After she was satisfied and I had a sexual smorgasbord board of choices of ways to finish I spontaneously chose anal and vaginal sex and finished all over her belly and chest. :sex Blow jobs are good but good old intercourse just takes over sometimes. :hump

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

The good thing about sex,theres always next time Thorn!! On many occasions my wife and I talk about what wed like to do in our next time of sex, often emotions and pleasure take over and we forget to do what we spoke about....lol.....Best thing is that we are both satisfied regardless...and theres always next time .

5. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

My bf used to sum from bj's everytime and i mean everytime and it was great but latley it has been egtting harder and harder to cum ,imean ok i dont mind , i just wondered if anybody else notices anything like this, im not sure if these two are related but he is trying not to cum as quick too, du thik this is why he i staking longer to cum aswell ?? ooo all confused lol neway si dont mind lol aslonga s i get teh goods lol just curious

6. Thorn

Gold Member

It may be hard for him to cum because he is holding back the initial urge to cum too soon. A lot of times once a guy has any kind of cumming problem it becomes a mental thing and he over thinks the problem in and it causes stress. Just keep working on the problem together and hopefully it will rectify itself eventually.

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

thanx alot hun, he has said to me that he hates cumming to soon, i mean i dont mind at all coz what we do have is amazing but like he says "its a guy thing hunni" but yer ill work on him with it mwah xx together of course lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.