BJ lessons!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sonia854, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Sonia854

Sonia854 New Member

Hi everyone!

I want to improve my blowjob skills and looking for right guide, lessons, etc. that could help me out.

Did anybody find something that will really blow his mind off?

Thank you a lot!

2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I've consistently heard that the biggest turn on for men is when they know that YOU'RE enjoying it. This is no problem at all for those of us who LOVE to do it, but I feel like the biggest mistake that a lot of women make is to treat it like a chore. It loses like half of the appeal.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd say that number is closer to 90%. It just isn't the same if she isn't into it.

Honestly, it all feels good. Not much you can do aside from biting to screw up a BJ, so just go with it. His body language will let you know when you're pushing all the right buttons.

4. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

:eyesit is usualy most sensitive under the tip at the end
    I enjoy her sucking it more than the motion or blowing on it

5. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Each man is an individual. So what one likes, another may not be as fond of. But like HF said, just about anything you do for us in a BJ feels really good. Just AVOID TEETH contact! Some men like a little nibble, but not me.

The best straight-forward advice I can give you is:
    1. to mix things up as much as possible. Don't do any one thing for very long unless he's telling you to keep doing something in particular.

2. Enjoy the power that you have over him and make him squirm as much as you can. With a BJ, your suppose to exercise that female power over a man. So for goodness sake, don't be timid. ENJOY it.

3. Like I said in another BJ thread......talk as dirty as you possibly can. I've never met a man that didn't like it when his girl talked dirty as hell...especially during a BJ. Just make sure there's more BJ than talking....lol.

6. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Where do you live? I offer professional lessons and I plan to publish a guide soon. I offer my services for 60 euros an hour, but perhaps we can work out a discount.

#6 Marcpatrick, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
  7. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

8. cristine

cristine New Member

You can find everywhere tips on oral sex. Every female magazine have section on oral sex and sex advice. Why people do not use the search option? Is that so hard? :)

Anyway, I love Jacks blowjob lessons. That guy is honest, direct and totally crazy. But that is only my choice. ;-)

9. Gearhead

Gold Member

only bad bj i ever had is when she bit me...that blew lol and not the fun kind

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Cool great thread!! Thanks for the tips guys :)

It's much more comfortable for me on my knees when he is standing up.. but I think he prefers to lay down with me in between his legs. That way he can relax and enjoy. (he's tall and has to squat a little to meet my height.

My man tends to like it when I am stroking his cock with my right, playing with his balls with my left and going to about half-way in and out of my mouth.

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Physically the best BJ is when he can relax sitting or on his back.
    Psycholigically is if you enjoy doing it, let him watch, and in no hurry to make him orgasm. If you trust each other it may turn him on to have his hands holding your head.
    The most sensitive spot is the head, and that "rim", where the head connects on the shaft. Start with a grip on his shaft and work all around on the penis pefore you take it in. Lick it like a popsicle, slowly, as he watches you. Give him stroking at the same time. Pay attention to how his shaft and balls feel at the beginning and as you go along, you will feel it harder and tighter as he gets more aroused, plus precum oozing.
    Have him tell you to stop as many times as he can bear before you finally let him release. Move slow and tender on the head. Every now and then leave the head alone and go back on doing his shaft a few strokes to stimulate the entire penis. Use your hand to take a break if you need.
    Massage his ballsgently and if they feel tight he is getting closer.

12. igor

Gold Member

I would last maybe 30 seconds that way :phat:phat

13. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

Sonia,

People are built differently, both physically as well as psychologically, which means every man is different in some regard. That said, there are a few things that you need to know if you're looking into performing a "better" blowjob.

Let's take a look at the penis on a clinical level:
    The penis is constructed of 2 main parts, the shaft and the glans or "head." Though the entire penis contains nerve endings that are sensitive to touch, pressure and temerature, the glans has a higher concentration of nerve endings than any other part of the penis. Two other areas to note are the coronal ridge (the rim that divides the glans from the shaft,) as well as the frenulum, the tiny flesh strip on bottom that bridges the glans and shaft through the coronal ridge.

So, how DOES it feel when you excite the head of his cock? There are no apple to apples comparisons available because we aren't robots. However, you can draw your own conclusion by realizing that the glans has approximatly 4,000 nerve endings while the clitoris has a whopping 8,000 nerve endings. Knowing how his part works and why can be the difference between premature ejaculation and hours of foreplay.

Want to try other hotspots? Many men respond well to testicle stimulation, as well as excitation of the perineum, commonly refered to as "the taint," which is located between the testicles and the base of the buttocks.

14. Northside

Gold Member

If it's lessons you're looking for let me recommend "The Northside School of Better Blowjobs" where I will presonally let you practice on a live male. Our instructor will critique your skills and honestly give you pointers as to what techniques are most effective. We offer a sliding scale fee plan, snd usually waive the fee entirely.

15. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

A really good one will make my feet go numb and it almost gets hard to breathe...
    When that happens I don't even care about coming...I just want it to last until I die.

16. Lillyka

Lillyka New Member

"You can easily learn how to become great at giving your man head - just like a pro. As long as you're willing to put some practice into it, it's not that hard. You need to maintain eye contact, not just to be more attractive but also to see reactions you are making in your man. Look for feedback, see how he reacts to certain things. Most guys like the same stuff, but there are some differences too - generally once you get good at it you can give any guy a great blow job.

There are some simple things that work and some that don't. It's very important that you realize that oral sex is more mental than physical. You need to capture his emotions and senses. Focus on triggering his senses. Have a nice smell, put on some nice music, create a seductive atmosphere. Guys love it when you act naughty and a bit "slutty" while giving him head.

Forget about things like "he won't respect you" - that's a myth. He'll adore you for putting in the extra effor to pleasing him.
    Create a show, it's a performance. Don't even think about turning off the lights - that won't help. Guys are visual creatures - we want to see what you're doing, we want to look deep into your eyes and truly connect on a deeper sexual level which will produce an incredible orgasm.

The reason why professionals know how to give great head is not only practice - but a learned attitude. It's called mirroring - she acts really really happy and excited about giving him a blow job - and of course, these emotions pass on to him. That's just how it goes. On the other hand, unfortunately, most girls just make a bored face as if they were "working". Don't view it as work. That won't help you much. Just have fun with it, if you mess up, whatever. You'll get better over time. It can't and won't be perfect always. Get used to that. It's normal and it's okay. As long as you are giving your best to improve, you're on a good path."

- this text wrote Jack, a blow job instructor, I just borrowed it ;) Just look for him on the Internet, he have some great stuff.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

18. Paula

Gold Member

What are your skills now?

There is so much to make him happy