BJ etiquette [Help!]

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by AlternaGrrl, Jan 7, 2006.

1. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

*waves hello to everyone* I came [haha] upon this site a week or so ago, and I think that if anyone can help me, you guys can. I was with a guy who I've kinda' been seeing, and we've got a mutual attraction thing, yadda yadda, and I'm pretty new to doing things like giving handjobs and BJs, but I really wanted to please him and do everything right (this was our first time doing anything intense).
    So... I'm on top, doing a handjob, and he pulls me down and whispers to me "I'm going to come..." and all I could think (after "YyyyyEeeeSsss!") was "Okay, so NOW what do I do?!" And the best I could manage was putting my free hand over his head, under the guise of stimulating him further while hopefully minimising the mess... and what I'm wondering is if I should have gone down to finish the job, because he ended up cumming on himself :eek and a little on me and I just felt like a freaking moron. :( Is that a horrible sexual faux pas? :ugh
    And should I go down for the finale in the future? I'm so new to this stuff...:(

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In my opinion, a good hand job does not necessarily mean you have to finish him with a blow job. Perhaps you could have had some sort of a towel handy for clean-up... but a hand-job and the guy getting cum on himself kind of go hand-in-hand (no pun intended).

...and welcome to the sexual forums board! Glad you think some of us have something to offer.

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree with Rose...usually a hand-job(when not planned),winds up a little messy...and that's expected from them.You can always be spontaneous and finish with a bj,but it's not always the expected thing to do....keep a box of tissues next to the bed for a rainy day.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

A hand job to blow job is find but like the the first 2 posters said, it's not a necessity. I know I really appreciate it when I get a complete hand job from my wife. Now I would not like it the other way around, BJ to HJ. And welcome to sexualforums.com! :toast

5. ahr888

ahr888 New Member

Hello and congrats on your first successful hj! Nothing wrong with cum on him, on you, or on both after a handjob. But it's messy. If you don't want to give him a bj yet but try something different you could move close to his penis once he's close to cumming, continue to jerk him off and try and catch the semen in your mouth. Or like you suggested, finnish him off with a blowjob, that should make his orgasm more intense. And when you're ready you can give him a full bj. Have fun!
    Amy

6. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

Rose and Pussycat, thanks; I feel way better about that. I personally don't have any problem with cum on myself, but I wasn't sure if there was something I should have done. I'm taking notes, though!
    And Thorn, I'll definitely keep the BJ-to-HJ no-no in mind. (Makes sense -- It kind of sounds like giving up to me.)
    I tried to do the BJ thing the previous night, with little success (it was my first time trying that, and as much as I enjoyed myself, I was really winging it and just couldn't get him off) because again, I was clueless.
    ahr888, that sounds tricky, and I'd thought about doing it at the time, but was worried about losing momentum...hopefully, I'll get another chance!
    And I would have had something handy to clean up with, but we were in a mutual friend's apartment....I did do a little licking, because that was about the only thing I could think of to do.
    thanks again for the warm welcome and help :)

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, shoot, girl! You're a natural! From what I have learned, a guy loves it when he's all 'satisfied', and then he feels your tongue down there, cleaning up the evidence. --
    Kinda' like the whipped cream and cherry on a banana split - It's not necessary, but, WOW, what a finish! :lol

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree with Rose(you're a natural).Well,i hope you have much success on your next attempt.You'll be like an old pro....the awkwardness will disappear.

9. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi AlternaGrrl

I think your man should be really proud of you! As others have said you seem to be doing just fine and it will only get better for both of you.

I definitely wouldn't worry about the mess bit. I think it is really sexy knowing that some love fluid is gonna spill somewhere.

Naughty but nice.

10. nici11

nici11 New Member

I'd have to give you props for tasting the cum. I refuse to do so myself, besides a couple times because i know my boyfriend woud love it if i swallowed. If you ever need any blow job techniques feel free to ask. Supposedly, I'm pretty damn good. heh. ;)
    good job. and good luck!

11. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

lol, a natural, eh? thanks Rose and pussycat :)
    and Brad, ditto. I'm all about the kinky-sweet combo.
    nici, you know, it's funny but I really never thought that I would every try the stuff myself. Cum was on the list of things that I'd kinda' figured would never make it past my lips. go figure...
    anyway, thanks!