Biting

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Samurai, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai

Samurai New Member

I like biting during sex, I really don't bite that hard but I've noticed that most girls don't need much prompting to bite and when they start biting they go wild (not that I mind, I prefer it!)

So who else likes it? And why do girls seem to like to bite so freaking hard (i've got a bloody bite mark on my chest right now!)
  2. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

Oh yeah......Bite me baby.....lol...
    I love it....usually just get so into things that I have to bite or at least having something in my mouth.

3. naed24

naed24 New Member

well, i kind of just nip on my gf's inner thighs when i go down on her. drives her wild! :D
  4. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Last night, I started putting some large muscles in my mouth, and squeezing with my teeth, I put my wife's buttock muscle first, and squeezed with my teeth a few times. Then I moved to the back of her left thigh. My wife was laughing, but said that I would cause bruising of her skin. She seemed to enjoy I was squeezing her large musles with my teeth. I was not close to breaking the skin. But she could feel my teeth in her muscles, deep below the skin. I was pushing int the muscles with my neck muscles, ffforcing the front of my teeth deep into her muscles. Biting did not get my wife going 100%, but it seemed to be an enhancer for her. We went on to more intimate activities.

I remember feeling the texture of her muscles with my teeth, as my jaw muscles fluctuated in pressures at different positions.

I'll check her but for brusing tonight, so I can get a feel for how deep I can bite without bruising.

Maybe I should get a sports mouth protector, so I can squeeze harder without breaking the skin, and still lick the skin with my tounge.
  5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Hmmm biting is something that can be very erotic if done correctly. You just have to learn the adequate amount of pressure I think.
    I used to really be into biting...but not too much anymore because my sex life has pretty much died over the last year, Due to my hubbys car accident.

:-S Vampie
  6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Biting can be aweseme depending on the location, certain erogosous zones can be awesome.
  7. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I'm a biter! I think biting is super fun! At first I thought it might freak my boyfriend out a little bit and he might think I was some crazy chick, but he likes it and initiates it now!
  8. Samurai

Samurai New Member

woah, forgot that I posted this, hehe.
    Damn, Logger, that's some serious biting, I'd be surprised if there weren't any bruising.
  9. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Biting vs. Nails

Never fortunate to have had my ex try biting me. I will say however, that I definitely enjoyed her nails clawing across my back during intercourse; I would ask for it harder and harder, asking her to give me scars-I think I actually have two small scars behind my left shoulder from it-he he.

Anyone else enjoy that?
  10. hurley

hurley New Member

I read this thread when it first came out, and was like humm... might have to try and play with that one. Now I cant stop biting! GRRRR, Dang you all!! hahah not really. I love doing it and so does my gf.
  11. Samurai

Samurai New Member

Alright!!!
    welcome to the club!
  12. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

I love biting!

And I am a girl. I fall into your stereotype.

yay for me. :)
  13. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

i had a lover who use to bite my top lip and hold it there then suck on my bottom lip then go and suck my nipples gently at first and then harder and then he would pull my head back by my hair(pant pant its gettin hot in here) and bite my neck while sliding 2 fingers deep inside my pussy and i would be absoultely limp with excstacy. and he loved it when i would bite him and twist his nipples and suck on his cock reall hard and bite his thighs..dayum what memories ..have to go get off now lol!
  14. crusty

crusty New Member

I like to gently bite the girl i'm with on the neck/shoulder during sex, usually drives them wild, also biting their nipples during foreplay I've been able to give a couple of girls orgasms from this alone :)
  15. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Gentle biting is a good thing;).
  16. Donia

Donia New Member

I really like being bitten. I had a boyfriend once that would bite me all over my chest and upper arms and shoulders and I bruise VERY easily. It was a turn on, but at one point, I looked like I had some kind of disease because of all the bruises! I just had to make sure I wore clothes that covered it. My husband will sometimes bite my shoulder in public, like at the grocery store, and it makes me just melt.
  17. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I love being biting/being bitten, I'm usually full of bite marks and bruises as well. As long as they're kept in hidden spots, I don't mind.
  18. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

Yep, biting's for me. Nice and hard is how the lady likes it.
  19. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I like biting and being bit but usually not that hard unless were really getting into it. xD
  20. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

i wonder if this has to do with animal instints lol because all animals bite to hold on lol maybe its a way to feel like your dominating lol i love being bitten though my boyfriend doesnt like to be biten though he has gorgous teeth for a vampirest type lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.