bisexual ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by charlie-50, Jul 14, 2007.

1. charlie-50

charlie-50 New Member

Hello all im am a 50 yr old male im was thinking about the younger croud here (woman mostly ) it seems that younger age woman (18 to 28) are more likely to be bi sexual than straight. any one notice this trend, just wondering ......charlie

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think it has just become more acceptable for people to air their sexuality and not have to be afraid of someone rediculing them..

I think personaly its a great thing that guys and females can all be open .

I know a lot of bisexual females and some lesbian females theyare all decent warm and really friendly and i lhave a place in my little heart for them all..:)

I am secure in my sexuality and i have absolutly no problems with anyone elses..

3. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

I think all types of sexuallity are more acceptable and so more common these days. :)

4. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Id have to agree with the two who posted before me. Currently people like me get less ridicule than we would have even 3 years ago about being gay or bi. Ive told many i am bi and they simply congratulate me. I remember people who were 20-24 or so when i was a freshman (about 15 or so) and they were given a lot of shit by everyone. I think its just simply the case that people are more OPEN to being bisexual so those who are, express it more, where as before they wouldnt express it in fear of ridicule. Its simply a matter of expression.

5. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I've noticed a lot of my female friends are bi or lesbians

6. mickr69

mickr69 New Member

Most of the girls I have known have stated an interest of some kind in bisex. It could be just fantasy or some who wanted to, or had had a sexual escapade with another female.

I think women are more touchy feely than men so seem to be more at ease with being close to each other and expressing an interest in other women

7. TeachMe1985

TeachMe1985 New Member

hmm.. i see the 'trend' so to speak... but i honestly i think its just people getting more comfortable with their sexuality. For example, I am straight identified bisexual. meaning my life partner will end up being male but i will have sex with women, and i find that a lot of my friends are that way too. I think as sex becomes less taboo people will be more open to making sharing with people they care about and are attracted to reguardless of gender and/or sex.

8. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I agree with the remarks about women being more comfortable with bisexuality and more open about admitting to it. You'd be surprised how many women have lesbian fantasies too. I feel bad for men who, unfortunately, still seem to be censured for admitting any attraction to their own sex, be it bisexual or homosexual.

9. TeachMe1985

TeachMe1985 New Member

Yes, it is such a pitty.. cause honestly... i would love to see some male on male action in my bedroom without them immediately feeling like they are all of a sudden branded into one catagorie or other.

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

on top of the fact that society is becoming more accepting about bi/gays ... you mentioned that the younger crowd specifically HERE has a high population of bi ladies...

its been said in thread after thread, lol, we are NOT necissarily a unbiased cross-section of the population. simply by being here and active in discussion would indicate that we are probably much more consious of ourselves as sexual beings and open and willing to the pleasures that are available to the human species. That being said, being bi doubles your chances :D

11. Paula

Gold Member

I think i am bi

I met this girl and she...I am confused :ugh

12. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

I think half the "bi" girls just happen to be attention whores. If you see a college girl dancing on the bar kissing another girl that does not make her "bi", regardless of what all the frat boys surrounding her with camera phones think.

13. Paula

Gold Member

I am not sure posting in this bi-thread anymore

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It does seem a lot of guys would never admit to say checking the male picture threads out ( and i bet a lot who do are ones that would be saying backs to the wals and such shit )

Personaly ive looked at a load of the male picture threeads, and all of the female ones hehehe.....

I sure as heck aint ashamed that i like the look of a solid cock...

15. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:lol
    This is an interesting point. I guess the catch-22 of something becoming 'socially acceptable' can also mean it becomes a trendy means of getting attention.

Also, I wonder if this more commonplace girl on girl sexual experimentation will cause the term 'bisexual' to be more clearly defined(?)
    I'd imagine a person who has regular relationships with both sexes would think there's a clear difference between one who enjoys non-committed sex with both genders and one who engages in committed long term relationships with both genders(?)

Thoughts on that, anyone?

16. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

Agreed. Getting drunk and kissing another girl is waaaay different than being in a full relationship for a year.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So what would having a few guys sexualy for about 6 months be classed as ? hand jobs and blowjobs .....
    sexual experimentation or a run on the bi side of life ?

18. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

I would not classify it as anything....just whatever you think it was to you. It could be bi if it was it meant something to you, otherwise if it was just a fling in passing I would say sexual experimentation!

19. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'm always confused about what bi means. I am attracted to women and would have sex with one (but haven't had the opportunity yet) and i know i would love it but i do have a preference for men. So maybe women like me are just open to being sexual with women but not necessarily bisexual :shrug