Birthday Surprise

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by FlirtyChick, Aug 2, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband’s birthday was coming up, and I was not sure what kind of celebration to plan. We had done the limos, the surprise parties, and all that goes with those. I really wanted it to be special this year; because he asked me to marry him on his birthday, and that was so wonderful for me. I wanted to give him a night he would never forget. This year I wanted to celebrate him!

One thing that kept standing out in my mind was his love and appreciation for women. This makes him so sexy, and it turns me on to see him get worked up over some hot babe he has encountered, erotic pictures, and lap dances by just the right woman. I thought of our sex life, which has always been hot and steamy, and I wanted to please him, as he always wants to please me. In fact, he goes out of his way to do so. All this musing began the formulation of my plan, and I decided to take it to excess for him. I knew there were women around us that he found erotic and stimulating. They would weave perfectly into my plan!

The big night rolled around, and I couldn’t wait! We went for a nice dinner, went to see a live band, and danced until the bars closed. I made sure to wear a sexy outfit, and not wear panties and told him so. I also grinded on him hard all night…this was going to be so fun! We arrived home, and I led him upstairs. I lit candles, put on some sultry music, and led him to the bed. I pushed him gently down, and climbed on top of him. I removed his shirt, his pants. I climbed on the bed, and stood above him, slowly starting to bump and grind to the music. As I gyrated above him, I squatted down, my pussy literally in his face. He tried to lap at me, and I backed off enough to elicit a whine. Without warning, I jumped off the bed, and left the room. As I went through the door, I looked at him and asked him to not move.

I returned with four silk sashes and a blindfold. I tied him securely to the bed, and covered his eyes. He lay spread-eagle, with a massive hard on. I was so hot about executing my plan that it was all I could do not to fuck his face right then. But I had to wait! I stuck my finger into my dripping pussy, and then placed it into his mouth for him to sample. He moaned, and whispered for me to fuck him. His dick was throbbing. I kissed him, then tiptoed to the corner and perched in a chair. My joy would be in watching my gift to him in execution. It was time to enact the plan!

The first player in my plan entered the room. She was naked, and quite beautiful. She smiled at me, then climbed on the bed above my husband. He moaned, and pre-cum oozed down his shaft. He begged to eat me! She obliged on my behalf, and lowered herself so that her lips grazed his. For a moment, I saw a slight look of bewilderment on his face, then he lapped gently at the slit above him. His nostrils flared, taking in the new, sweet scent of her. He buried his face and nose into her, his face slick with her juices. As she rode his face, moaning, she pulled off suddenly. He lapped his tongue in the air, and pulled against the restraints holding his hands, desperately wanting more of her sweet pussy. “ If you want more,” she said, “you will moan my name. I serve you weekly.” His cock hardened more, and he whispered “Ashley”. Player number two entered the room. Tall and exotic, she strode up to the bed and wrapped her lips around his throbbing dick. He registered a look of surprise, and before he could speak, Ashley again mounted his face. He let out a gutteral moan, then began lapping at her tender young snatch, while rotating his hips against the face on his crotch. I sat in the corner, dripping and massaging my clit while I watched two women pleasure my man. They both looked at me, and I nodded. They pulled off. The second girl murmured, “Who am I? You came on to me at a party two weeks ago. If you want me to swallow your cock you will whisper my name.” He grinned, and whispered, “Nora.” She began lapping at his balls and pumping his shaft, while Ashley mounted his face once more. I was vigorously fucking myself now, dildo in hand, and stifling my cries. I brought myself to the throes of orgasm, then stopped, suddenly. Enter player number three. Ashley and Nora stopped suddenly, and the last woman lowered her tight pussy onto his member. She looked at me with knowing, beautiful eyes. I winked, and she began slowly pumping him. Ashley began to fondle his nuts while Nora lowered her dripping pussy onto his face. He chuckled, and began to suck her clit. I arose from my chair and lay on the bed beside my man and the three women servicing him. I whispered into his ear, “Who is number three? She came on you as she danced.” He removed his glistening tongue from Nora’s snatch and lapped it in my direction. “Liza”, he moaned, and pumped her hard from below. She fucked him with vigor while Nora slammed her goods into his face. I grabbed Ashley from behind as she sucked his balls and I fondled her ass, gently introducing my fingers into her snatch. She moaned, and bucked against me. With my double dong, I entered her and began fucking her. I removed the blindfold from my man’s face, and he watched a dream come true. One lady on his face, once fucking him, and me fucking another while I serviced myself. His reaction brought us all to the point of no return, and the moans and cries in the room reverberated off the walls as we all came, one after another. We all lay spent on the bed, and he shifted and wrapped himself around me. “Happy Birthday, baby” I murmured, then kissed him, savoring the sweet tastes mingled on his lips. He grinned, held me tighter, and we all drifted away to sleep.

2. bucky

bucky New Member

FC, that was one of the hottest stories I've read. :bow:bow When my wife asks me what I want for my birthday me thinks I'll have her PM you for ideas..:lol

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

That was a smokin' hott read. Good job! :tup

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Top read FC.....had me gettin' hard just reading it....:brow

*HW has decided that in his next life.....he will return as BassDude*:bow

5. xd45_service

xd45_service New Member

Ditto.

6. igor

Gold Member

Oh my.... Oh Golly...... Oh Geez !!!!:phat

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

:pics

WOW!!!!!!
    OMFG WOW!!!!!

Better then any dream I ever had.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Awwww, all you guys are sooo sweet! Thanks! :)

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oooga oooga...yeah baba! Thanks for the smokin' hot story, FC...:bow

Now just so you guys know, this is just fiction. :D (But, my birthday IS coming up...:dgrin)

BD

10. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

wow that was great, nice one!!

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know something folks? My absolute favorite parts of this story are not even the mind-blowing (and wad-blowing ;)) sexual acts...it's the first two paragraphs, especially the lines I bolded above. Not all of this story is fiction, I actually did propose to FC on my birthday 13 years ago...I was symbolically asking her to give me what I saw as the ultimate gift...her sharing her life with me.

Where's a beating heart smiley when you need one? :)

BD