Birthday Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Love2BKinky, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

What special sex do you normally get on your birthday? And if you wanted something different, What would it be?
    I normally get bent over the end of the bed for my birthday whippings then pegged by my wife with her strap-on. I also get to just lay back and let my wife please me. My wife is a GREAT pleaser and a GREAT lover :)

The something different I have never had before would be to watch and join in with my wife having sex with two other guys. No holes barred :)

Doitagain and unodos like this.
  2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Spankings are a great Birthday tradition at our house. Love to feel the Sting! And Blindfolds are always welcomed for those Birthday Surprises ;) It's fun because I never know what he's gonna do to me. I love the element of Surprise! He always keeps me guessing...

I always get something different every year :D

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Why save it for once (or twice) a year?

CaramelLady and AtkCCC like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Never anything special.

luvbug likes this.
  5. almostthere

Gold Member

Totally agree

6. shashtzoh

We often do something special and it often includes traveling to someplace nice to stay the night or go on a full vacation. One year we stayed in a really five star hotel in the city and he got me a massage that was very sensual and we had an en suite hot tub to get in afterwards and there was champagne and roses and chocolate dipped strawberries and a new set of clothes for me to wear out when we went to dinner. And that was before the sex! lol We didnt do kinky things really other than the sensual massage for me but we did just about everything and several more than once during the sex.

danrb007 likes this.
  7. minskminx

Gold Member

It was my boyfriends birthday at the weekend. I am always nice to him but I made sure I was especially nice to him this weekend!

We do this or that. On his birthday we do this and that!

unodos and HotForHoney like this.
  8. unodos

unodos Member

What did this and that I
    445137, member: 54465"]It was my boyfriends birthday at the weekend. I am always nice to him but I made sure I was especially nice to him this weekend!

We do this or that. On his birthday we do this and that![/QUOTE]
    What did this and that involve lol!

9. minskminx

Gold Member

Well it would take too long to type out! :)

How can I put this? I offered ALL of me for his pleasure! And my strong desire to please him on his birthday made me a very excitable lady!

BigB73 and CaramelLady like this.
  10. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

We don't SAVE it :)
    It happens all year. Those two days are just extra extra special:)

CaramelLady likes this.
  11. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Honestly we do nothing special as far as sex for a birthday. We are both open with our sex and its good all year. Breakfast in bed…now that good. LOL

12. biker061

Gold Member

I/we guess we're too old, conventional :rolleyes: and boring for this? Special birthday only sex why save it?

luvbug and AtkCCC like this.
  13. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Whatever the birthday spouse wants, no restrictions within reason

-Mr. B

AtkCCC likes this.
  14. CaramelLady

I only got cake!!!!!!:mad:

AtkCCC likes this.
  15. mactheripper

Gold Member

I had an exgirlfriend that would not try anal for nothing. We were both 19, young and she was afraid it would hurt and or be messy. After about 9 months she rented a room for us, on my birthday. She had her cousin, who was an adult to buy beer for me and coolers for her. After about 3 drinks she handed me a small box, gift wrapped with a bow tie I opened it up and my eyes opened wide what I saw it was astroglide. She them took off her panties and got on the bed on all fours. I was so giddy I didn't know what to say or do when finally she said come here and get your birthday gift. We lubed up and I went balls deep in her pretty white ass. Her ass was so tight but after a while I could feel her anus open up and in went my whole dick. I fucked her, shamefully, for about 2 minutes before I came in her ass. It was the best birthday sex I could think of.

16. htoad

htoad Active Member

Lately for my birthday we've been going to a hotel for the weekend. Friday we go out to a dinner and some time of show or dancing, then when we return to the hotel, from them until we check out Sunday, we try to have as much sex as possible and capture it on pictures and video. Bunnie brings various outfits and we try to use as much of the furniture in the room for our "scenarios". In between sex we'll watch some of our past videos and pictures, and Bunnie's simple philosophy is "can I do anything to get you hard again?" When we check out Sunday I can barely walk but it is worth it!

Interestingly, Bunnie has expressed "concern" at times that it is not a real "present", for me, since she enjoys it so much she feels it is a present for her. But I'm more than happy with the ways she gifts me sexually.

loves2ride likes this.
  17. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Aw.... Maybe next birthday you'll get a Beef Cake ;)

CaramelLady and AtkCCC like this.
  18. almostthere

Gold Member

I got a big birthday coming up. I hopefully going to get a surprise. Some anal would be nice. She's already told me not to expect it. I'm praying she's just setting me up for the big gift.

CaramelLady likes this.
  19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The "only" birthday sex I had a few years ago was with a woman I met online. She was reluctant to meet at first, her being 8 years older. We found an opening in the woods near a farmer's field, blanket on the ground.
    A bit of chat, a bit of roaming hands. skipping a few details, we got naked and she starts playing with my cock a bit.
    She was craving oral sex so I gave her a lifetime of it I can say. She orgasmed so many times, close to each other.
    Whenever I sucked her nipples she would ask me to bite them (not that hard) and she would let a very distinct sound of pleasure.
    To this day I credit her for me to love biting nipples.
    I wish she had told me at the moment, but when I used my hands and mouth at the same time she almost squirted.
    I stopped because I was pretty uncomfortable, but I would have put up with it, if she had told me.
    When she couldn't take the orgasming no more and felt it was my turn, she took her turn playing with my cock.
    She wanted to give me a BJ and I only found out the day later that she wanted to but not sure how to, as she gave me the impression she was rteasing but not going to do it. If she had said so, I would have helped her :)
    With a very stubborn and sloppy HJ technique I went soft, she was overstimulating me.
    We ended up with me rubbing between her boobs. They were very small but we made it work.
    Funny, the moment the head was between them, I regained full erection and it felt SO good.
    I had a powerful orgasm, jerking my body and screaming as I ejaculated like never before; 8 good ful squirts
    IAgain I wish she would have told me that she wanted to see me ejaculate, I would have allowed her to reposition herself before it happened. In the end she was glad she didn't give me a BJ, she thought it would have been way too much cum in her mouth.
    I got a sunburn on my back from going down on her all this time but it was so worth it.

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  20. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Just tell her to go easy on you if it's your first time and keep your ass lubed.

loves2ride likes this.