Birthday Plans

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by FlirtyChick, Sep 12, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Today is my husband's birthday, and some have asked me to describe certain events that WILL occur, but first I want to tell what I want to do to him so he can think about it all night while we are out on the town with our friends.

I am wearing a pretty black halter dress, with no bra, and just a thong, or maybe no panties. I have these beautiful wedge heels that wrap my ankles. I am newly smooth below, and wearing my signature scent, which he loves.

We are going to dinner first, and I plan to be a lady there. A lady that covertly massages his cock through his slacks, who leans to whisper in his ear how much I want to fuck him later, and how hot he is, and how wet I am. I really am. Already.

Then we will dance....we will bump and grind slowly, and I will make sure he gets my ass rubbed against his crotch.....and I will give him that green-eyed look over and over...the one that makes his heart melt and his dick like a rock.

When we get home, I plan to put on some good music, and dance with him again, then I am going to slowly undress him, kiss him from neck to cock, then take it all while I am on my knees before him. After he cums in my mouth, I am going to strip for him, dance naked for him, and then throw him down and let him lick me until he is rock-hard again. Then I am going to climb on top of him and fuck him until we cum our brains out......

Then I will make him breakfast! :)

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I think I'm liking the sound of this! ;)

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds like every man's dream to me. :)

4. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Sounds like a wonderful night.

What are you doing next April?:brow

5. igor

Gold Member

Oh fuck me! That's all I need right there!!!!! :dgrin

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

So, I was grinding on my husband in the club, and we danced and danced....
    The gang came back to our house, so our fun was delayed a while....
    I was in the hot tub, and they left......I climbed out and stripped down on the deck, and walked into the house without drying off. I undressed BD, and fell on my knees before him and started sucking his cock. He grabbed my head and rode my face, then asked me to lay down on the floor and show him my pussy. I did, and opened it for him, and he entered me and fucked me slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung to him. I ran my hands through his hair, grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, and came over and over again on him. He had a big orgasm, then collapsed onto me on the floor...

I love sex, and my hubby is so good at it.

I know this is not the hottest story on the books...but it is what happened!

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Uh-huh...it was a good night! "Keep it simple and sexy"...that's what we did. :D

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds delightful to me. A perfect ending to a splendid evening. You rock, FC! :cheer

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, she does. This woman has never told me "no"...not one single time the entire time I've known her. (Now, sometimes we read each other's signals and realize one of us is tired, stressed, grumpy, miffed, or whatever, and just leave each other alone, but neither one of us has ever told the other "no". And sex cures a headache, btw! :D)

And it's not that I'm any sort of mind-blowing lover per se (although I do have a pretty good imagination and we just mesh so well together ;))...I try to make this woman "feel loved" all day long...I put conscious effort into giving her what she needs from me outside the bedroom (not that I'm perfect and don't make mistakes, but at least I try, and I think I succeed more often than not), and that I believe is the difference for us. I'm the only man I personally know who does not complain about not getting sex (or not getting good sex) from my wife. She completely satisfies me on a heart and soul level...I just don't need anyone or anything else.

So, take note of this, guys (and gals).

1) Give your partner what they want and need from you on all levels, and do it as unselfishly as you can. Give them what they want or need in the bedroom, and give them what they want or need outside of the bedroom. You have to give, give, give, then give some more. If you're not prepared to give unselfishly to your life partner, then maybe you should be alone instead of with that person (that way, you can focus entirely on yourself). And it's OK to expect them to give back too...you just have to make sure they understand that they need to give back.

2) Don't expect your partner to read your mind about what you want or need from them...you have to talk, communicate, and say what it is that you want or need before your partner can give it to you. It's OK to negotiate things in a kind and loving way, and it's OK to expect fairness from each other and remind each other to be fair when you need to.

3) Treat other with respect, kindness, admiration, humility, trust, fairness, and all those other things that are so important in building and maintaining a "friendship" with your life partner. Expect the same things back from your partner, and gently let them know if you're not getting them. Stick to your commitments and keep your promises as best you can. But, don't expect each other to be perfect, and allow each other to make mistakes and bad choices. And don't just forgive each other for mistakes or bad choices...actively help each other recover from those mistakes or bad choices. Instead of kicking your partner when he or she is down, or letting them pick themselves, go pick them up, dust them off, wipe their tears away, put a band-aid on them, then slap 'em on the ass and say "Go try it again babe!".

All this only works if you both do it. But even that is a two way street...you each have a responsibility to GIVE to the other AND you both have a responsibility to TELL the other what it is you need or want them to give.

BD

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank you, luv! ((Bows))

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:woohoo Ain't I lucky? :D

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'm glad you think so. :D

BD

13. igor

Gold Member

OK - when you guys gonna write a book (with pics, of course)? :lol

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't think we're qualified for that! Even though we've been married 12 years, we're still learning about each other and ourselves. But we are learning and growing together, and that's an important part to me.

For books, I'd highly, highly recommend "The 5 Languages of Love". I feel like that book has helped us tremendously. Not only can I clearly see why FC and I are together and why we "work", I can even see why some of my closest friends (male and female) are my closest friends.

BD

15. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

I've been dreaming about this kind of relationship for years....a book is definitely a good idea. You may find that it'll bring both of you even closer together even if you think you aren't perfect...from those of us on the outside looking in it looks pretty damn good!

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It is good, but not without flaws, and we choose to keep our problems and spats, for the most part, off the forum. We had the roughest patch ever this past spring, but we pulled out of it, together, and nothing has ever made us stronger. I feel lucky to have a great husband. He isn't perfect, and I am not either, but life is pretty good. Unless he pisses me off LOL :D (yes, I am a regular woman ;))

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well thanks! Rest assured, we've had plenty of tough times. But you really have to just focus on what's truly important to both of you, and if that's good, the rest just doesn't matter. Relationships take work...people just seem to forget that.

BD

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, somebody suggested to me that women "give up" when the going gets tough. That comment really struck me, and then I dismissed it because that is not who I am. I have a history of sticking with BAD relationships. No way in hell I am going to go down without a fight for the best relationship of my life!!!!!

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto. Atta girl. :D Believe me folks, this is one tenacious woman. And I'm known for my own...um...persistance. We're both just too friggin' stubborn to give up and not work out our problems, and we also just won't let each other give up either. We stumble and fall sometimes (don't we all?), but we have always managed to pick ourselves and each other up and keep going.

BD