Birthday Cyber Gang Bang - pt 3 c

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jun 23, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

(continued)

When the orgasm finally subsides I look down at her. She is grinning broadly. “What a mess!” she exclaims. I see that I have pumped out copious amounts of cum all over myself. Large splatters coat my thighs, my stomach, my chest, as well a stream still on the head and down the shaft of my penis also coating my balls. I note that my balls look significantly less swollen, though my penis is still quite hard.

“Time for me clean this up a bit,” she says surveying the spill of cum all over. “I want you cleaned and ready for the next part. And while we’re at it…” She breaks off and looks over to him, “You get over here so I can work on you a bit, too.”

He finally enters the world that has been hers and mine alone until this point. He is obviously totally ready for anything - mentally and physically - it is apparent in the very attitude he is exuding. A little bit of nerves go through me. I lay back and watch as she moves away and he comes onto the bed.

“Okay,” she says, “just a minute.” Reaching over into a drawer in the nightstand next to the bed she pulls out a mid-sized purple dildo and a bottle of lube. She liberally douses it in the lubricant and twists a dial on the bottom - making the toy begin to vibrate gently.

Purple Dildo.jpg

He lays next to me and she begins going over me with her mouth. She’s good, obviously she knows what things to do when it comes to pleasuring a man. As she goes down on me she reaches down and begins to stroke his cock. Then instead of using the dildo on herself as I had expected, she hands it and the bottle of lube to him.

He coats his anus and the toy with lube then hands it back to her. All through this she has never missed a beat in her oral pleasuring of me. My cock has already returned to full and gotten past its extremely sensitive post-orgasm phase.

She takes the dildo in hand and slides the toy inside of him. He lets out a muffled groan, but expresses no discomfort or pain - only enjoyment. He takes a hand and begins to stroke his cock while she slips the softly buzzing toy in and out.

I don’t know what I have found myself in - I had anticipated a voyeur/cuckolding experience. Now I am laying with another man, his wife pleasuring me orally as she dildo fucks his ass as he masturbates!

This goes on for several minutes, then with a moan I can actually feel him tense up where he lays next to me. She laughs, takes her mouth from my genitals, and says, “Good boy!” She pulls the toy from inside of him and looks down on us. I look over and see a large puddle of cum pooled at the base of his belly - he has very obviously just hit his first climax. Small drops still stand on his tip and shaft; most is on his belly.

ready for cleanup.jpg

I look from him to her. Then I hear myself saying, “You should clean him off and get him ready again.” It’s like another person has taken over my body. I’m totally fine with it, the hot feverish rush of exploration has taken over me, and I don’t want my usual inhibitions to prevent our collective pleasure. I wonder at the sudden boldness - me giving her orders!

“You want me to do that?” she asks with a cocked eyebrow.

“Sure,” I say nonchalantly - feeling anything but nonchalant.

“Then I’ll do it,” she says, “but once he’s ready I’m going to stop so he can fuck me.”

I nod and observe as she moves over to him. “Go easy on me,” he tells her, “You know how I am - still really sensitive.”

I watch as she locks her thumb and index finger around the base of his shaft, the rest of her fingers gently playing across his balls. “I’ll go easy on you, sweetheart,” she says to him, “so just lay back and relax.”

sucking only 1.jpg

He smiles and says, “Relax? Sure. I’m gonna relax.”

Laughing, she moves her face down until she is less than an inch from his manhood. I can smell the raw mixture of cum and arousal permeating from all of us. It has filled the room with a completely animalistic and primitive smell. My cock tenses and flexes in response to the collective excitement. I watch as gingerly and with what could be mistaken as hesitance she sticks out her tongue and places the tip at his base - just above where she is gripping. She runs it around and clears off the cum that has collected there. She then moves up and kisses and licks the pool from his belly. “You taste so delicious, honey. I wish you had a bit more like our new playmate here - he gave me so much.”

He asks, “Did you like his more than mine?”

She informs him, “I like how much he has, and he’s a bit more sweet than you.”

With a chuckle he says, “It’s because I’m just a salty old dog, while he’s still a sweet young thing. Now get me ready again, baby.”

With no further words, she opens her lips and take his cock into her mouth. I can only imagine as she is surely running her tongue over it inside of those closed lips. Beginning to suck gently. He lets out a murmured, “Damn.” I can see him responding, his member swelling and growing back to a full erection. A hot ball of excitement has begun to blaze in the lower part of my belly. This is unlike anything I have done before and I am loving it.

As she begins to move her mouth up and down along the length of his shaft, her lips still firmly clamped around his girth and her tongue playing over him, I feel her grip my own member. “Don’t stop on him yet,” I say unnecessarily as she begins to slowly and gently stroke me.

I also suddenly think to say to her, “Please don’t do anything to my ass.”

She breaks off from pleasing her true man for a moment to say, “Not until you’re ready, honey. You’ve already come so far from what you’ve told us of your experience.”

“Absolutely,” he agrees. Then to her, “Keep sucking my Cock Baby.”

She smiles as she goes back down. Playing her tongue in circles around his tip. Nipping lightly then kissing the skin at the base of his head. Running her tongue up and down his length, then taking it back inside of her mouth. I get a thrill watching her slide all of him - to his base - inside without gagging. I can feel the precum beginning to issue from my cock as she works us over. Him with her mouth; me with her hand.

“Okay,” he says, “I’m ready.”

She stops and pulls away.

“Don’t look so sad,” she tells me. “Just move over here a bit more. He’s going to fuck me and I’m going to suck you. You’ve done your part, so just lay back relax and cum another big mess for me, okay?”

“You got it!” I say with a grin, moving up on the bed and laying down in a new spot. She gets on hands and knees and he lines up behind her. All of us have silly smiles plastered on our faces - totally fuck-drunk at this point.

hasnt tried.jpg

She starts to go down on me again - just as before; a totally amazing experience. After a minute or two, where he has been rubbing his cock between her buttocks, he pulls back and then thrusts forward. She lets out a long and pleased sigh as his cock enters her. I am slightly envious of him as I know exactly the pleasure that he is now inside.

Another eternity that in reality was probably mere moments passes. Eventually she has ceased to work on me as her pleasures from him have totally taken over. I lay back and enjoy the show of them working with each other, edging nearer and nearer to a climax. With a half whimpered half shouted, “Fuck” she cums for him; he simultaneously drives deep and gasps as he lets loose in his orgasm.

“Damn,” I say in awe and appreciation of what I just witnessed. They both smile at me.

He says, “Don’t worry, guy. She won’t leave you there with a hard cock turning into blue balls. Right, honey?”

She laughs and says to him, “Would I do that?”

She wraps both hands around my shaft. With a look at one another, silently communicating, she begins to jerk me. She is going slow. I can’t take any more - I already can tell I am going to be incredibly sore and sensitive once all has settled. “Go fast. Go hard. Make me cum - quick!” I tell her.

Both laughing, she looks to him. He nods, and so she goes along with my demands. Before I know it another agonizingly powerful orgasm rocks my body. I watch as my cum spurts powerfully everywhere, some of it I swear almost hits the ceiling. When my climax subsides I feel totally drained and unable to move.

“I guess I should clean up, get dressed, and fuck off home,” I say with a chuckle.

“Not at all,” he says. “You don’t have to go home. But we can’t have you stay here with us.”

“Right, that would be inappropriate - sleeping with another man’s wife!” she agrees. We all laugh at the small absurdity in this statement, considering what just transpired.

“Stay the night,” he says after the laughter subsides, “We’ve got the guest bedroom set up. Maybe later we’ll call you back in. There’s always time for more later.”

“I certainly hope so,” she says. “A young buck like this done after just one session? I don’t think so!”

With a laugh I say, “We’ll just have to see. Right now I feel broken and finished.”

“I have ways to persuade you,” she says with a mischievous smile.

“Not that you’ll need much persuasion, I should hope!” he says.

“For now,” I say, “rest and recuperation!”

“Yes,” they both agree.

Rest Now.jpg

I get up, grab my clothes, and head into the other bedroom directly across the hall. Flopping down on the bed, within in moments I have passed out… I dream of showers and dining room tables and couches and how they could be most effectively used by two men and a woman.

Shower w Cock.jpg
    Kitchen table w 3.jpg

Couch with 2.jpg

THE END… or is it?!

Tongue between 2.jpg

Love2BKinky and Joys like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Hope NOT!!!

3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. That was incredible!