Birthday Cyber Gang Bang - pt 3 b

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jun 23, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

(continued)

I nod and groan appreciatively. She continues to rock and gyrate her hips, rubbing herself against me. She takes one hand, reaches down, and grasps the base of my shaft tightly. She leans herself back a bit, holds my cock up, and begins to rub up and down my length - holding me up with her hand. The other she plants on my thigh, right above my knee, and braces herself up. I am freely sweating now; breathing heavily and deeply to prevent myself from cumming too quickly - it feels so good! - and am letting out a steady stream of groans, grunts, sighs, and moans.

“Listen to you,” she says. “You’re just a fucking animal, aren’t you?”

“Uh huh,” I manage. Her motion never breaks. Fluid movements against me, smoother than the silk of her discarded teddy, a devilish grin playing across her face.

She narrows her eyes and says, “You’re a fucking bronco, aren’t you?”

“Mmhmm,” I moan in agreement. At this point I’ll agree to anything and she knows it.

“You’re a fucking bronco that needs to be ridden and broken.”

“Aahhh!” I gasp.

She gives me a rough squeeze with her hand gripping my shaft. This time she doesn’t release the pressure right away. I feel the blood pushed up through and held in me - making the head of my penis swell bigger than ever. It’s an agony of ecstasy. It takes all of my being to not cum as she has still not stopped rubbing herself up and down on me as she holds me.

“Do you want to be ridden?” she asks

“Uunnnhhh!”

She lets loose her hold on me and moves back, finally stopping the stimulation of me. Despite the pause in action my cock continues to stand full and hard - even twitching slightly in the completeness of my arousal. She is now straddled across my thighs.

“Do you need to be broken?”

I nod hesitantly. She begins to jerk my erection with one hand and rub my balls with the other. Occasionally she gives my balls a sharp squeeze - whenever she feels me beginning to hit a climax. It is excruciating and heavenly - a whole series of near orgasms; her keeping me held at that “almost point.” I lean back my head and close my eyes.

Smack!

A sharp sensation shoots through my cock. I look down at her just in time to see her holding my cock directly up with one hand and draw back her other hand and slap my cock. Again the sharp sensation courses through me. It is not pleasure. It is not pain. It is a feeling uniquely and completely its own. It has also taken me back to a painful throbbing level of arousal. She gives me a few swift strokes in between smacks. With each impact of her hand on my cock I let out a little, “Umph!” of appreciation.

He continues to watch and keep himself edged on the verge of climax on the side…

“This dick likes being slapped around,” she says. “But even this isn’t what you really want, is it?”

I manage to grunt out a negative.

“You need to be ridden, don’t you?”

I grunt an affirmative.

“Not yet,” she tells me. “First I want to sit on your face and have you tongue fuck me some more.”

She positions herself so that she is directly over my face. I can practically taste her again. I can feel the heat coming off of her. I can smell her arousal. My mouth begins to water in anticipation. She lowers herself down and I stretch out my tongue. She stops herself the second she feels the tip of my tongue make contact. I lick back and forth - barely brushing against her with my tongue.

She laughs and asks, “You want me to come down all the way?”

“God, yes!” I reply. And with a laugh she presses herself down onto my face. I wrap my hands up around her thighs and take firm hold. As I let out a steady flow of enthusiastic noises I shove my tongue inside of her and twist and turn and wiggle it around. Moving my face around I use my nose to rub her clitoris as I tongue fuck her slit. She begins to rock her hips as a climax approaches, hits her causing her to cry out, and subsides. I taste the rush of cum as she is taken by her orgasm. It drives me wild and my licking, rubbing, and mouthing of her becomes more frantic - I desperately want her to cum again so that I can taste more.

However, she breaks away and moves back down. Straddled across my belly, my erection now pressed up between her buttocks, she smiles at me.

He speaks from where he has been sitting and watching this whole time, “Fuck him, baby. Please fuck him!”

Cuckold Sit on it.jpg

His voice is the voice of the desires of both her and me. And before I really register - everything seems to be moving so quickly; yet lasting forever - she has lifted up and guided herself down onto me.

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaim as I feel the tightness of her stretching over me for the first time. It is like I am being bathed in an exotic oil. She takes me about halfway inside of her, then pulls herself back up and off. Looking down I can see my cock shiny and slick with the mixture of our natural lubricants.

XL big cock.jpg

“Shit, that’s big,” she says, taking a deep breath. Then, before I can say anything in response, she slides me back inside - taking me almost to my base this time. I feel my cock hit her deepest point as it fills her and stretches her open. She braces her hands on my chest and begins to ride. Rocking, rotating, and rolling her hips as she moves steadily up and down. She isn’t fucking me - what she’s doing is art. I take a firm grip on her waist with my hands, but can’t focus or think to do anything else. As she grinds and humps and slides up and down I begin to pump my hips in counter-time to her motion.

This seems to go on forever. I am shocked that I never climax - though hang interminably at the very edge. I feel her body tense and shudder with several orgasms as she rides me. She suddenly stops and gets off me, “Damn it! Don’t you ever cum?”

“Sorry.”

Smack!

She has slapped my cock again. Another couple jerks, a caress of my balls, and then another smack. This time, directly after she has slapped my cock and taken a firm grip at the base of my shaft again, I feel it. Uncontrollable, unstoppable, and mind-blowing - finally an orgasm rocks my whole being. I know my eyes are open but I am seeing nothing but stars, I thrust my hips desperately, all the muscles in my body lock up, my heart skips several beats, and I cry out at the top of my lungs, “Fuck! YES!”

Cum on Pussy.jpg

When the orgasm finally subsides I look down at her. She is grinning broadly. “What a mess!” she exclaims. I see that I have pumped out copious amounts of cum all over myself. Large splatters coat my thighs, my stomach, my chest, as well a stream still on the head and down the shaft of my penis also coating my balls. I note that my balls look significantly less swollen, though my penis is still quite hard.
    I Love big dick.jpg

(continued on next thread)

phish, Doitagain and Joys like this.