Birthday Cyber Gang Bang - pt 3 a

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jun 22, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Last up to bat is 10_3XL:

Happy Birthday L2BKinky!

He answers the door and there I stand, looking equally thrilled in anticipation and scared out of my mind.

“Come in! Kick your shoes and socks off - make yourself at home,” he says walking back through the house. I follow his instruction to remove my footwear and then hesitantly follow him through to the bedroom that he has entered.

She is sitting on the edge of the bed with one leg crossed over the other. She wears only a thin black silk teddy. He has sat himself in a chair that is positioned near the bed angled so it views the room - its main focus being the bed. Both smile at me welcomingly, and he says, “Go ahead and sit down.”

“Yes, come sit here with me,” she says patting a place on the bed right next to her.

Don't be shy.jpg

I do so. Still hesitant, but inside burning with anticipation and excitement. I know that my cheeks are flushed and I probably look quite feverish. I can’t help it. I know that something is going to happen this evening - not the specifics, but something.

He leans back in the chair and tents his hands, giving the strong impression of a man who is about to watch something and is taking it very seriously. It is as though he plans to devote his entire attention to she and I; to commit every miniscule detail to memory.

“Um…” I begin to speak. She hushes me with a finger across my lips.

She then turns to him and says, “Are you ready for this, honey?”

He nods - outwardly calm and collected. However, I notice there is now a slight rise in the crotch of his pants. Oh god, he’s already getting hard, I think worriedly - I’m very excited, but still feeling lifeless below by own beltline.

Smiling, she turns to me and tells me, “Ignore him for now.”
    I nod and try to speak; to say something - anything - but only manage a strange croak. My stomach feels like it’s filled with a ball of blazing heat. My head is spinning. I’m so nervous and filled with anticipation. Feverish in my desire to go through with what I know is coming next. All is tinged with the hue of panic though, as I am still not even beginning to stiffen. Oh, come on! This has never happened before. Why now?!

Everything disappears except the moment, however, when she places a hand on my cheek and pulls me into a deep kiss. I respond without even truly realizing, my tongue seeking out hers; both of us exploring one another with our kiss. As we do so I rest one hand on her thigh and give a light squeeze. Without breaking the kissing off she lets out a small “Mmph” to acknowledge my touch; to give me the “go ahead” to do more.

Bare ass.jpg

I run my hand slowly up and caress her buttocks. I do not feel any panties - but know that doesn’t mean anything. She could be wearing a g-string or other similar non-garment. Another little “mmph” from her and her turning her body more fully towards me let me know I’m so far doing things right.

I move myself towards and slightly over her, at the same time moving us more to the center of the bed. She works and moves with me readily, neither of us wanting to break off the kiss or touch of the other. Once more secure at the center of the bed she pushes me back and says, “Take off your clothes first. I need you naked before we do any more.”

He moves his chair to where he can better view what we are doing on the bed. I don’t notice, however. My attention is solely on her and myself at that moment in time.

I comply with her command and hastily get off the bed, strip myself down - no art or show, just a desperate rush to get myself nude - and then climb back up next to her on the bed. She looks down at my manhood, a smile playing across her lips. “Don’t I do anything for you? Your balls are so big and swollen they look ready to burst, but your cock is just… just laying there.”

Embarrassed, I begin to try to explain myself. She again cuts me off with a finger across my lips. “No, no, no! Shush,” she tells, me a devilish smile spreading across her lips, “I bet it just needs a bit of encouragement. Everybody gets stage fright from time to time.”

She presses me down so I am laying flat on my back. She slides over next to and half on top of me and we begin to kiss again. As we do I begin to explore her body with my hands. I feel the heat of her body, the firmness of her breasts, the perky erectness of her nipples. She slides her hand down and takes hold of my balls - giving them a squeeze. It is like a mental dam has suddenly been burst. I let out a groan of mixed pleasure and pain as she grabs the most sensitive part of my body and feel a surge as my penis begins to grow stiff above her none-too-gentle caress.

I slip one hand up her thigh towards her crotch. She spreads her legs open to give me access. I discover that she is wearing nothing beyond the teddy and is already beginning to get hot and wet. All of her body is so smooth and soft, my desire to touch and kiss her all over begins to cloud all other impulses even resembling thoughts. One hand I plant firmly in the center of her back and press her to me. With the other, I slide a couple fingers across her lips and give her clitoris a light pinch. I feel her responding and continue to rub her and hold her close. As soon as I feel that she is becoming more and more ready to be somehow penetrated, I break away and pull back.

“What’s wrong?” she asks. Her face is flushed, as is mine. We are both coated in a very light layer of sweat already - it causes her skin to glow in the soft lighting. Her petite but distinctly feminine form is highlighted by the silk she wears, but that is no good for me any more. I don’t want hints and suggestions any more.

Finally, for the first time during the whole encounter thus far, I find my voice. “Take it off.”

naked on the bed.jpg

She smiles and quickly slips the teddy up and off, tossing it away. It falls near him where he sits in his chair. He has removed his pants and begun to stroke his throbbing hard cock. She looks over briefly at him; nods and smiles in approval, then returns her focus to me. He continues to be nonexistent for me.

She and I move back to one another. I kiss her lips, her chin, her neck. I make my way down her body kissing, nipping, and sucking the whole way. I pause briefly to give greater attention to her breasts and nipples, but then move down, over her navel. Another moment of greater focus on her mound, just above her clitoris and slit. Then move to her inner thighs, again close but still not actually on her wetness and heat.

“Stop teasing, you fucker!” she says firmly.

So I stop my teasing lead in and finally get a taste of her. I use the fingers of one hand to spread her labia open, the other hand holding her thighs apart. I run my tongue in full, long, deep licks up the entire length of her. I relish the taste of her sex. Whereas before my penis had lain dormant, I can feel it becoming almost painfully hard as I orally please her. Her pleasure is mine.

I flick her clitoris with my tongue. I slide a couple fingers inside her as I suck, nip, and kiss her clit and lips. As her body responds in its ways, I become more enthusiastic - pressing my tongue in deeper and faster. I have felt her cum once or twice already. I am unsure as I am so absorbed in getting as much of her as possible with my mouth and fingers. I barely even notice that she has one hand ensnared in the hair on the top of my head, pushing my face down and into her crotch. Her breathing is heavy and small whimpers and moans of pleasure escape her. I unconsciously let out small gruff grunts in response.

Next to the bed, as he strokes himself slowly and keeps himself hard but not to the point of climax, he lets out a long sigh of, “Yes.”

Strokes his cock.jpg

After what seems like all too brief of a time to me, she plants a hand on my forehead and pushes me away. I sit back, my face coated by her cum, my cock standing stiff, strong, and hard like some sort of sexual banner in front of me. She props herself up and looks me directly in the eye. Any impression of her submission to me or my control over her vanishes. Who were you fooling, kid? I ask myself when I see the predatory set of her face.

“Lay back,” she says in a soft, dangerous, commanding voice. Though she is considerably smaller than me and I doubt she poses any true danger, I find myself submitting to her order immediately. I lay on my back, my erection harder than ever, but now half standing half laying over my stomach. I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as she swiftly moves over and on top of me. She places one hand on each of my shoulders and presses me back down flat. She presses herself down on top of me and begins to rub her feverish moistness against me. Her movements are agonizingly slow and thorough.

“You like this,” she says, “don’t you?”

(to be continued in next thread)

Joys, phish and Love2BKinky like this.