Birthday Cyber Gang Bang - pt 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jun 22, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Next up is: Doitagain

I'll start out by saying Happy Birthday!

After some messages, I drive out to meet for a drink. I walk up next to you two sitting at the bar and introduce myself. L2R greets me with a big hug and I receive a firm handshake from L2BK. We start with small talk and are getting along well and just then L2R goes to the bathroom and whispers something in L2BK's ear which made smiles all around.
    When she come back we leave to go back to your place and she gets in the back seat with me. While driving we are whispering and sitting close which is driving him crazy. She rubs my leg and as L2BK looks in the rear view mirror L2R grabs my crotch and mouths something to L2BK.
    We get to your place and walk in. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom, L2BK follows. As soon as we get in L2BK sits on the bed. L2R comes close to me and she kisses me while looking at L2BK and immediately starts to open my pants and pulls out my nice thick cock and strokes it while looking at L2BK who starts to rub his cock through his pants. She kneels down and takes it in her mouth while gazing up to me then staring L2BK in the eyes as he smiles. I look at him and ask "my I taste your wife's pussy?" He sort of laughs and says oh yes you can.

Sucks thick Cock.jpg

I request L2BK take out his cock and stroke it and at the same time I throw L2R on the bed and quickly pull off her pants and panties. Kiss up her thigh and grab her ass with both hands and begin to lick while moaning. I reach down and start rubbing my cock while kicking off my pants and shirt.

L2BK sits by her head and they whisper but I cannot hear. Just then he slip's off her top and his pants and L2BK rubs her tits and they continue to whisper and then she slides his cock in her mouth. I stand up and start to rub my cock head up and down teasing her then finally with everybody involved staring in anticipation I slide my Cock in very slow. I say " your wife's pussy is amazing". I pump very slow and deep and rub her breasts as she tells L2BK how good it feels. I turn her over and we get into a perfect rhythm. I love watching his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and glancing down to watch my cock slide in and out of her.

Fuck n Feed.jpg

I am so fired up I turn her back over and she says " I want to feel your cum shoot inside me". I take a few more pumps and I start to cum which she moans in pleasure and so does L2BK. But mid way through the orgasm I pull out so I can see my cum spurt out on her stomach. I rub my cock in the cum and go down for a taste and then step back. L2BK takes my place and starts to lick that cream pie. I sit down next to her and rub her tits trying to recoup. Just then she gets up and lays L2BK down and jumps on his cock and rides, it looks amazing and I start to stroke my cock and rub her ass. She turns to reverse cowgirl and leans back so I can see his cock sliding in and out.

Reverse cowgirl.jpg

I lean over to get a close look and rub her clit and my cum on her stomach. L2BK gets ready to cum and like me starts to pulse inside her and pulls out enough to see some cum shoot on her stomach.

Cum spree.jpg

I lay down and she straddles my face and I lick her pussy. L2R stands up so she can suck his cum soaked cock. She reaches back and removes my hand which was stroking my cock and starts to stroke, it didn't take long and I cum again on her hand and my stomach..... we crash on the bed together. All that can be said is Wow....and this is just the start......

Watching him fuck her.jpg

Doitagain, Joys, oldkid and 3 others like this.