Birthday Cyber Gang Bang - pt 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jun 22, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

To: Love2BKinky

Happy Birthday Baby!
    You are the Love of my life
    ~ Always & Ever ~

I was hoping I would have found a new Fuck Buddy (or so) by the time it was your Birthday. I still haven't selected any one yet, so I asked some of the fella's from SF to help me celebrate your Birthday with a "Cyber Gang Bang" (for now). Read below about all the Fun we had...

Before he arrives.jpg

-First up is Oldkid:

L2BKinky:

Hey ol' buddy. Happy birthday and I see some friends are already here.
    red and blue.jpg

No, thanks, if I drink alcohol, it totally prevents me from getting a hard on.

I see loves2ride has a vibrator in her cunt to warm up. You get an early fuck yet? No? Mind if I go over and get a few practice licks in. She might like that better than that pink vibrator.

Hi loves2ride... have you cum yet, or can I get in there and heat things up? OK.
    Loves2... spread your legs a little wider darlin' and put your legs on my shoulders. That's it. Let me taste this. *gentle sucking on lips*.

That's great stuff. What's that flavor? Melon? *soft licking sounds, soft ooohh from L2R*
    Let me ask if I may, would you like a quick orgasm now, or my specialty, the slow buildup to the top of Mount Everest. I'll wing it then. *small moan*. OK then, *Stretches out on his back. L2R squats across OK's face*. Ride 'em cowgirl. Slurp slurp. If it's ok with you, L2R, I'd like to experiment with rimming. You in for that. ALLRIGHT. *Audible pause* L2R: Oh Kid, that's so nice. I've been wanting you to do that for a while. Oh, Jesus.

Ass licked from behind.jpg

OK drags tongue across her perineum, and on to an already wet labia. Just the tip of the tongue, chattering upward between one outer and inner lip pair. Saliva running profusely now, blending with the melon flavor and aroma of L2R's flowing juices.
    Before reaching her clit, detour around and to the buried shaft above. One hard stab at the shaft, and "OH" escapes from her other lips. Crossing over to the other side now, jittering my tongue tip, traveling slowly to her now soaked perineum, her juices now flowing into her ass, naturally lubricatining.

L2BKinky approaches anxiously from behind, and studiously avoiding OK's tongue, presses his now hard rod gently against L2R's waiting and willing brown love spot. She's stiffening now in anticipation. Silently, L2R relaxes her sphincter, and, with a "yes" from L2R, L2BKinky now nervous with anticipation, slips into L2R, stopping as the head of his cock pops in. No thrusting yet.

Ass fucked from behind.jpg

OK, all this time is approaching in the direction of her delicate clit. Down into the now flowing honey hole, eliciting a short, sharp moan. Continuing onward with a tongue, spread widely between her now engorged labia, I can feel L2R backing toward L2BKinky's balls. As he starts short slow thrusts, I advance to cover her now growing love bud. Keeping my tongue still for a moment, letting her rub against it as she desires. She is breathing now in short, quick pants. Quick "OH's" filling the room and bringing an audience, now.

The other men in the room now have their swollen manhood in their hands, slowly massaging. L2BKinky is moaning loudly now, squirting his seed into L2R's tight hole. The tip of my tongue now, deeply massages her buried clitoral shaft, "OH GOD, I'M Cummmming" and "YES-YES-YES" streams loudly from her now dry lips. L2BKinky is wilting now, slipping out. "I'll be back later." L2R now racked with spasms throughout her whole being, furiously mashes her clit against my mouth, jerking erratically, squeezing my ears with her soft thighs. Not anticipating it, she starts to squirt, covering my face and my shirt. Collapsing on top of me now, now rolling off to her back, a broad smile of happiness covers her face. She quietly whispers, "Next".

Attached Files:

Doitagain, Joys, phish and 1 other person like this.
  2. phish

Gold Member

That is hot!!