Birth Control

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 93' Eclipse, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93' Eclipse

93' Eclipse New Member

Hi everyone, me and my gf tina come on here quite a bit. We have some questions.

Tina takes her birth control every night between 10-12 pm. I told her that she needs to take it at a SET time everyday but she says the pill pack says set timings, day, evening, morning ect.

Well, I am just curious as to, what are the reletive chances of her concieving if I cummed inside her everyday (which I do), every single day, and she takes her pills never missing one but between 10-12 pm at night.

Thanks so much.

Josh and tina

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The instructions say it's a good idea to take the pill at a set time everyday in order to help you get into a reliable routine. I keep mine in my bathroom medicine cabinet and usually take it first thing in the morning right after I brush my teeth. However, for regular BCP if you sometimes forget to take it at your regular time then just take it as soon as you remember. A few hours is not going to make much difference. To answer your question, if she takes it at a set time everyday and never misses one, then the chance of her getting pregnant, even if you cum inside her everyday, are extremely low. With normal use the pill is 99.9% effective against pregnancy, the most reliable form of birth control there is. Well, apart from abstinence that is. My boyfriend and I are like you guys. We have sex regularly, almost everyday, and he always finishes inside me and I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I think the pill is great.

3. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

I take my pill every morning the second I wake up. Usually around 5:45am, right before I work out. And it seems to be fine. I don't let the hubby finish inside me, b/c I am not taking that chance. I DO NOT want children right now, and each drop of semen contains over a million sperm. I just don't want those dudes swimming around in me every day of the month or more. No thank you.

I have had some friends get pregnant on the pill, and they were religious to it. There is no way I could handle that. If you are ok with the thought of her possibly getting pregnant, then by all means, continue. You really should be alright, but there is always that chance. Especially if you are doing that inside her *every* day.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Depending on the type of birth control pill she is taking and provided she is taking it as prescribed by the doctor the chance of her becoming pregnant is around 1%. Provided she is taking as perscribed I do not believe the effectiveness in the pill's ability to prevent pregnancy is greatly impacted by what time of day it is taken as long as it is taken as prescribed.

5. nibbs

nibbs New Member

I was actually going to ask more or less the same question. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 1/2 months, and I have to say it's been the best 2 1/2 months of my life - Can't believe I found her, we both can't get enough of each other. Well We've been living together for the last 12 days, and we have had sex everyday..well..we've been averaging 5-6 times a day, and I always let up inside her. She just got off of her period (thank god it dosn't last long) and she just changed her birth control - not sure of what the name of the stuff she was on, but now she uses "the ring". Any intel on this thing, I wore a condom once the first night she was on the new bc, but the other 4 times that night I didn't. should I worry - she seams to think it's ok, and so I being the sex crazed maniac she calls "bam-bam" proceded to rock her world 4 more times last night.:D

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Some friends? More than one this happened to? Kind of hard to believe they were religious to it then...

7. EvelinaRicca

EvelinaRicca New Member

I'm take my pill every morning the second I wake up too

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Most girls I know take it in the evening, since they're always up then. Some sleep in on certain days where they don't have classes till noon, so that'd be a little risky to keep messing with the birth control like that. But if you're a morning person who's up promptly at 7 am every morning every day 365, that's the best time for ya then.

Hell if I were taking BC I'd take it probably about 10 every night, since I'm always, always up then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.