Birth Control question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TearyGirl47, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TearyGirl47

TearyGirl47 New Member

About a year and a half ago, I had a problem with my cycle and was put on birth control. I was given the birth control ring, which is a plastic ring that is inserted into the vagina. At the time I was not sexually active so having sex with the thing in was not a question for me. My doctor told me that she used the ring and that sex was totally comfortable. To make a long story short, I stoped using the birth control when the problem stopped.

Now that I am sexually active and am looking for a birth control I was wondering if anyone had tried the ring. Is it comfortable? Just give me a yell if you know anything.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry, but I can't help you out there. I have been consistently happy with the pill ever since the age of 16 or so. I once briefly tried the Depo Provera shot which is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I think there's at least one :sf member who has used the ring or who's girlfriend uses it. You could try our search feature. The link is next to the View New Posts link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.