Bill and Joy at the truck stop.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by bluedragon, May 31, 2009.

1. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Bill and Joy at the truck stop

Part I

The phone rang and Bill tells Joy he'll be their in about a half an hour. He only has about 4 hours and it's a beautiful summer day... so... he tells her he'll meet her at the Flying J truck stop and they'll just park in the truckers lot and use the van. They met inside for a bite to eat and he wanted to take a shower. While he waited for a vacant shower, he ordered a bite, and when they called his shower number, he grabbed her by the hand, winked at her and said, "Come on love, time for some shower fun..." So

Bill no sooner gets Joy in the shower room than he’s got her cloths striped off her kissing her neck and lips passionately. Joy does finally get bill to stand still long enough to get his cloths off him. Joy pulls him in to the shower and turns on the water and hands Bill the soap looking him in the eyes saying soap me up honey and push me up the wall with your hard cock and fuck me as hard as you can. Bill does as Joy wants and has her pinned against the wall and he works her tits over with everything he’s got and her feet are being picked up off the floor of the shower about 3 in. with every hard thrust. Bill is letting Joy down slowly with every thrust and on the push up its hard and fast causing Joy to moan loudly with every one. It’s every thing Joy can do to contain her self from screaming with passion now. Her orgasms are coming fast and hard. She had wrapped her legs around bill now to give him a better angle and he has got his cock buried so far in Joy it’s starting to hurt on the head of his cock. Joy has her
    arms wrapped around bills neck and her head pushed in to his chest and she is starting to tire. Joy looks Bill in the eyes, honey I need you to cum now I want you to give me every drop of cum you got, Fill me full sweet heart till its running out down our legs. I want to feel your massive cock explode inside of me.
    With about three more hard thrust Joy feels Bills cock grow bigger than she has felt it before and Bill explodes hard pushing Joy hard against the wall of the shower and his whole body is shaking. He is holding her tight and his cock is throbbing and cum just keeps gushing out, she is feeling every gush of cum hit the back of her pussies insides. She unwraps her legs. She puts her feet on the floor of the shower and in a loving sweet voice asks. Bill dear are you ok.
    Bills heart is still pound hard and she felt his cock still throbbing inside of her. There is cum running down Joy’s legs now and dripping on the floor of the shower and with that twinkle in Bills eyes he says are you ready for that shower now.
    Joy looks at him knowing their not done yet because Bill has never been able to give her a shower with out taking her twice, they turn on the water and lather one another up. Bill took the bar of soap, which was their own of course, and began to rub her clit with it, as she reached down and began to stroke his still hard and throbbing cock and rub his balls.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass sweetheart. Joy turns her back to him and bends over placing her palms against the shower wall to support her. She already had his cock all lubed up with the soap and now he rubs the bar of soap over and around her asshole preparing it for easier entry for his cock to slide in.
    She feels his cock go in and she lets out a moan and begins to tremble with how wonderful he feels when he is all the way in. With his one arm and hand he brings the bar soap back around in front of her and begins rubbing her clit with it again, as his other hand caresses her tits. "Oh yessssss" she moans ...."Fuck me harder!” With her words Bill thrust into her deeper and harder then increases his speed. She can feel his cock jerking inside of her and growing even larger and knows he is about ready to shoot his load. She takes one hand and puts it between her legs and plays with his balls as she has a strong orgasm at the same time she feels him shoot his cum. . They just stand their for a time with his cock still inside of her, because even though he has stopped thrusting and his head is against her neck. She is flat against the wall now, She can still feel him shooting without any movement. His warm cum fills her and warms her whole insides.

As he withdraws his cock from her asshole, they finish up the shower and towel one another dry and get dressed.
    They gather their bags and head out to the van. Ready to make the bed he asks. She has a better idea. It’s a warm beautiful summer night and there is a wooded park right next door to this truck stop. It has nature trails, picnic areas, playground area, and even a creek with a water fall running through it. Joy grabs a blanket and a couple of pillows and puts them in a duffel bag... ‘Let’s go explore the park and woods for awhile ... she says... “The night is still young... and besides... theirs a full moon tonight” ... He growls and looks at her with pure love in his eyes as the walk hand and hand toward the park.....

Joy has heard Bill say many time what he is like when there is a full moon out but she has never been out with him in a full moon. When Joy suggested this and Bill knew there was a full moon out he got excited saying now it’s my turn. So off they went into the woods and as soon as Bill had her in to the woods far enough no one could see them Bill grabs Joy up and kissed her hard and said do you trust me? Joy had this twinkle in her eyes and said I always trust you. Ok my love we are going to take our cloths off and we are going to be like in the beginning. So Bill undresses Joy and they ran on into the woods enjoying the feeling of being free stopping once in a while to touch and play with each other. They got to the water fall and the stream and now they look at one another and knew it was time for their dream of making love under a water fall was about to come true.
    Joy takes Bill's hand and leads him into the stream and under the falls. No words were needed both of them started to kiss and ravishing each others bodies with the full moon shinning down on them. All of this finally took its toll on Bills emotions and passion and he bites Joy on the neck not hard enough to leave any marks but hard enough that she throws her head back and moans. Bill continues to bite and nibble her all over the upper parts of her body and in the mean time joy is clawing Bills back, shoulders and his ass. With the passion of the biting and nibbling driving her nuts Joy grabs Bill cock and yells fuck me I need you to fuck me hard and with that Bill grabs Joys cheeks of her ass in his hands and lifts her off her feet up into his chest and tells her , put me in you sweet heart. Still holding Bills cock in her hand she throws her legs around Bills waste and slides his cock in. Her pussy is so hot inside, Bill looses some control and bites Joy in the neck and Joy sinks her nails in Bills shoulders and the two of them begin fucking each other so hard both of them are moaning hard with each and ever thrust into each other.

Joy’s body now is shaking and quivering from passion and orgasms, her eyes are flashing from the moon light. She cant take it any more she lays her head on Bills shoulder and with lust and passion in her eyes she bites him hard in the side of his neck and Bill sinks his fingers deep into the cheeks of her ass and jerks her pussy into his cock as hard as his body will let him. Joy is now yelling with every thrust of his cock smacking her pussy. Both of them explode with passion and orgasms which they have never had before. Bills cock is jerking inside of her so hard she can feel every gush of his cum smacking deep inside of her and Joy’s contractions are so hard she is clawing Bills back with each one.

Bills standing there crying with passion almost sounding like a wild wolf in heat but it all prove to be too much for his legs and Bill falls backwards into the stream. Joy does not let go of her grip on him and keeps her legs locked around him and her claws still sink deep in Bills shoulders. Just before Bill goes under the water Joy lays a kiss on him and they both go under!

2. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Bill and Joy at the truck stop II

Bill and Joy at the truck stop.

Part II

Bill and Joy come up gasping for air eventually...They stood directly behind the waterfall, where sprays from it were still soaking them. They kissed one another passionately, there was a loud clasp of thunder and tightening and it began to rain. Bill says ready to head back to the van. Why she said... were already soaked... a little more water isn’t going to hurt"... she giggled. "True" said Bill..."But... looks like this storm might get pretty nasty"... She just winked at him and took him by the hand leading him out of the water and down a trail in the woods. They stayed naked because of the rain so they would not get their cloths wet.

Joy knew something he didn’t know. She had been to this park many times after all, not for the same reasons as she was here with him... but... she had grew up around it and knew it well. She led him to an enclosed glass house way back in the woods. This building actually served as a lounge for people that played golf here... yeah it had one of those too. It of course was deserted this late at night and with the storm the whole park was deserted. The lounge had recliners....tables... and couches sat all around the room. There was beverage, and snack machines in a corner with a sink and there was a radio on the counter. Joy went over and turned the radio on oldies channel... and the song unchained Melodies was playing. It must have been a stroke of luck... or magic... because she knew this was Bills favorite song.

Bill took Joy in his arms and they began to slow dance. She had always had a fantasy of dancing with him like this, and now it was coming true. He whispered... all we need now is candle light. Of course they didn’t have any candles... but she told him his arms around her were the only glow she needed. They danced all threw Unchanged Melodies... as they kissed. When the song ended... Bill grabbed the blanket out of the bag and spread it on one of the plush sofas. And they lay back cuddling in one another’s arms. The lightning and thunder was really bad outside... and the clasp of thunder and bolts of lightning were all around them... so close as to make them feel they were actually out in it.

Bills cock was rock hard and joys nipples were firm and erect. She threw a leg over him and got on top... sliding his cock inside her already tingling pussy. Now the song playing was 'Under the Boardwalk"... and Joy began riding his cock to the beat of the song. Bill was moaning and clutching at the blanket. His ass began to move under her to the beat of the music... their bodies keeping perfect rhythm together to the songs beat. She felt his cock grow bigger inside her and his back began to arch and he was moaning louder and louder... her pussy was clutching his cock, tightening around it... ...She surprised him by getting off.. And taking his cock in her mouth her pussy and ass was facing him and he got her into the position where he could also reach her and began to lick her pussy and suck her clit. By the way her body was tightening he knew she was ready to cum... And she already tasted his pre cum oozing out.
    She pulled her pussy away from him because she wanted him to totally concentrate and enjoy what she was doing to him. As she tightened her lips as tightly as she could and gently rubbed his balls and took his dick all the way down her throat... she felt him exploded. His cum kept shooting down her throat and she moaned as she swallowed it hungrily... she could feel it shooting even to her stomach. As she sucked him dry and licked him clean... she lay back beside of him wrapped in his still trembling arms... 'Mmmmmmmm' he said... “I’ve always wanted to do that... make love surrounded by thunder and lightening"... ‘I know “she said that’s why I thought of this place when the storm began...” I love you so much Joy" he whispered. “Love you too Bill". They layer their a dozed for a bit... gathering their senses back to normal and waiting for the storm to subside.. Which it did in about an hour’s time it was all over.

Well now where too love... Bill asked... ‘Well " she said... how many years has it been since you actually were in a park swing... or went down a park slide ... or a teeter totter...?" He chuckled saying... 'Been so damn long I couldn’t tell you love". "Well, let’s go then she said.... “I’ve never made love on any of them either "... she said winking at him... So, as they put their belonging back in the bag and got redressed... Bill threw the bag over his shoulder took her hand and went off in the direction of the playground.... It was still only about midnight. So they still had plenty of darkness left.....

Joy and Bill walk into the park and set on the swing and talk for a bit and Joy gets that look in her eyes. She get off the swing and walks to Bill and ask him to stand up which he does. She undoes his pants and takes them off and has him set back down on the swing. She then slides her pants off and gets on her knees and starts to suck on Bill while he leans back in the swing. Joy works hard to get bills cock as big as it will get. Bills cock now is starting to throb so hard now. Joy stands up and steps throw the swing and seat down on Bills cock sliding deep with in her pussy. She gasp at the throbbing size of it sliding into her and when it hit bottom in her pussy she starts rocking back and forth on it and bouncing up and down on it. At this point Bill let the swing move back and forth letting it swing as Joy keep fucking him. Joy can’t get over how deep the rocking motion puts Bills cock up inside of her. Joy cum's hard and gusts all over both of them but she cant quit it feel so good hitting that spot in her it drives her nuts to keep going. We stay this way for over half an hour and Joy cum’s 4 more times. She leans over and whisper to Bill, Honey I can’t go any more but please don’t quit. So bill stands up not letting Joy slide off his cock and turn and sets Joy on the swing and move the swing back and forth till both of them cum a few more times till Joy is shacking so hard from the orgasms she cant hold her self on the swing.
    Joy spots the picnic table and takes bill by the hand... they set for a few moments cuddling and catching their breaths but not for long! Bill sweet heart I am dropping our cum all over every thing would you lick me clean dear? Joy lies back on the top of the table with her feet on the bench and Bill sits facing her pussy and begins to lick the juices from their previous fucking. Joy moans loudly... she is already so well lubed with their juices mixed together she gently pushes his head up long enough to turn over on her knees now on the bench with bill in between her legs. She reaches her hand back and guides his still hard cock to her asshole. He reaches around and sticks his fingers in her pussy getting more cum for lube and lubes his cock for better penetration and slowly begins to enter her asshole. MMMMMMM she says... yessssssssss ass fuck me dear... slowly he gradually slides it in and fucks her slow at first... But... as she begins to move her ass closer to him and she says harder ...fuck me harder.... he begins to bang her ass. His balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass as he takes one hand around and rubs her clit as he keeps fucking her. She can feel how big his cock has grown and feel it throbbing knowing it would not be long till he shot. And she was already Cumming over and over. She grabbed the camera they had been carrying with them and set it on video and let it play. Bill begin moaning and groaning as loudly as she was... oh fuck, Bill said... it’s gonna shoot. Yessssssssss joy says as she feels his warm cum shoot inside her asshole she was surprised to see it was even coming out of her ass and spilling onto the table he was Cumming so much. When he pulled it out of her and she rolled back on her back he was still Cumming and came all over her tits and belly. He finally stopped Cumming and they were running their fingers through the juices licking it off. Then he said what the fuck and begins to clean her off with his touge. As he would get some on his tongue he would French kiss her deep so they were both eating the juices... The then lay back on the table side by side and exhausted. Bill grabbed the camera and they lay their watching their ass fuck video knowing it was one to add to their own private video library....

3. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Re: Bill and Joy at the truck stop II & III

Bill and Joy at the truck stop

Part III
    Well she whispered to him... what next... I’m ready to go again she said.
    Fuck, I am too said Bill and I’ve never fucked on a slide before...so....
    Bill looks at Joy and said you ever wonder what it would be like to slide down a slide with a cock up your pussy. Joy says no but I want to find out what you have in mind sweetheart. I will show you dear. Bill takes his blue jeans and climbs up the slide and lays them on the top steps and comes back down and tells joy to climb up and stand with your legs apart and I will fallow you up. When Joy got to the top of the slide she spread her legs and Bill slides in between her legs and sat down on his jeans then joy sat down on Bill belly and started playing with his cock getting it hard.
    Bill reached around Joy and was rubbing her clit and as her pussy is getting wetter and more worked up. After a few minute of this Joy has Bills cock rock hard and Joys passion is starting to drip out of her and run across Bills belly. Joy says sweetheart I can’t take any more I need you in me and she slides bill deep with in her and a gasp and deep moan come from her lips. Honey you feel so dam good and your cock is filling me. Joy spins around setting on Bills cock and puts her arms around him and kisses him passionately and starts riding his cock and fucking him on the top step of the slide. Bill is holding on to the rails at the top so they don’t slide down yet when Joy starts to cum and orgasm uncontrollable. She is shaking and her pussy is throbbing and having contraction one after the other so hard that Joys cum is now running down Bill cock and over his nuts. Honey please cum and fill my pussy with your cum I am aching so hard for my love and a few strokes later Bills nuts starts jerking and Bill starts to unload his cum in Joys pussy he let go of the rail and Joy and Bill slide down as Bill comes to the height of his orgasm. As they reach the bottom of the slide. Joy orgasm again and Bills cock is still filling her with him cum.

Bill looked at Joy and said ' well dear, I think we have about fucked every where in the park". Joy said 'Not quite my love", with that twinkle in her eye. She took Bill by the hand and led him to the teeter-totter... 'Are you serious' he chuckled. 'And why not”, Joy replied.

She gently pushed Bill back onto it and looked around. ‘Now what " Bill said.” Just wait" she said, as she went over by the pick nick table and got and picked up a cement brick laying their.. Or tried to. , ' damn' she said... ‘This is too heavy'. Bill came over and carried it to the teeter totter... ‘Now what am I suppose to do with it dear'? Joy said... just lay back down and hold it above your head." He did as she asked as she climbed on top of his already hard cock and slid it inside of her waiting pussy. ‘Now dear' she said... ‘Let it go" as she took a hold of it and lined it up perfectly and gently pushed it toward the other end... sliding it to the other end to where it had them now up in the air. She wanted to fuck him while their end was up and the brick served to keep their end up their. Bills legs were dangling off the sides of the teeter totter board, just dangling in mid air as Joy begin riding his cock. Bill began to moan loudly and grab the cheeks of her ass. She didn’t have much room on the thin board to maneuver so Bill proceeded to help her move her ass up and down his cock, as she felt it growing inside of her, she moaned loudly and Bill knew she was Cumming again.
    She could feel Bill arching his back and his ass was banging up to thrust his cock even deeper inside of her. She leaned down to passionately kiss him and him than sucked her tits dangling in his face as he continued with the deep thrust. She stuck her finger up her pussy and bought it to her mouth and tasted her own cum with his still mixed in with it from fucking all day, but saved some to share with him as well. As they were eating their juices mixed together she felt him once again explode inside of her.

She laid down on his chest for awhile just listening to his heart beat and his breathing trying to return to normal. They weren’t up to awful high off the ground maybe about 6 feet. She slowly began to dismount him and he held her arms as he lowered her the little ways to the ground. He being over 6 foot just had to swing his legs over the side. They walked hand and hand and gathered their clothes. Joy said ' Okay now I think were done with the park... what next on the agenda dear".
    "Well” Bill said, let’s go back to the truck stop and get a bite to eat and get back on the road. I know a place a few miles down the road I know you will enjoy."
    Joy looked at him with love in her eyes and wondered what was on his mind.

4. bojo11

bojo11 New Member

Great story Bluedragon:bow I can,t belive i am the first to post on it.:phat

5. bojo11

bojo11 New Member

Re: Bill and Joy at the truck stop II

Well that was just fantastic. Thanks for a good read.