biggest fantasies you realized??

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by christ1220, May 16, 2007.

1. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

my wife asked me ''do you want to realize one of my biggest fantasies???'' i said to her to tell what it his and then i would answer! so here she goes with only two words ''rape me''. So i did and she got like 3 or 4 orgasm during the thing !!
    So, did you realized a big one lately??

2. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

nobody is interested in my thread ????????????? its ok !!! am i in the wrong post type???

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry, I haven't had any realized. I'm still waiting for my cowboy to ride up and ravage me.

4. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

Kinda, We went to a swinger club and I was fondling my fiance's naked body when this older man came up and asked me if he could get a whack at her. He fingered her and ate her out while I was kissing her and caressing her tits. She liked that alot and so did i.

5. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Hey sorry for being the killjoy but how are you supposed to rape the willing?
    Tainted.xxx

6. Hauser

Hauser New Member

Sex at school in the stairwell -- or with a girl in her car.

7. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

Yeah, this was pretty major. I've often fantasized about watching my girlfriend fuck another guy but last weekend it actually happened. We didn't set out to do it but ended up at the end of the night back at ours with an acquaintance from uni. We were all having a few drinks and he ended up joking about her breasts. It was slightly weird and awkward when I said I didn't mind if he touched them and she agreed. That turned into kissing and before long they were naked and he was fucking her on the couch. I got myself off watching after which the mood was a bit strange but now the sex between us is really hot as we go over it and I call her my dirty slut etc :)

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Fake rape is very HOT

9. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

its damn hot !! we both know its fake !! we act as if it was real !! but we both agreed on one word to stop it all !! so if one of us use the word then it stops !it was awsome !!!

10. suite91

suite91 Member

Mine has been realized over and over but it remains one of my favs. MMF. First time was when we were 19. Still at the top of my list!

Bravo to you both. I hope it continues to be something you both enjoy!
    A word of caution though: Be careful with the "dirty slut" stuff. At some point she might start to have some doubts about what has happened and will really want you to reassure her that she's NOT a slut and that you still love and desire her. A little miss timed naughty talk can be disastrous - believe me, I've made that mistake!

11. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

Yeah you're right there. It's something that she likes a lot but it's maybe best to tone it down at a time like this...

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Role play, games and theatrical sex is
    very hot.....

Especially if ye are both into it?

13. heiadn27

heiadn27 New Member

being with a squirter who is a full-out gusher to soak the entire bed is one of my biggest fantasies. From there, being with a girl who can have nice slow and sensual sex and yet at points have nice back-clawing rough sex.

14. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

Squirting rocks :dgrin

15. austincode97

austincode97 New Member

Threesome.

16. couple4couplehd

couple4couplehd New Member

I went out with a Dutch girl in my twenties and she was really hot, we shagged all the time, day and night. One night we had a bad arguement and she all of a sudden said rape me. I was really shocked by this and it calmed me down but I did give her a good shag. She was wonderful sexually and always surprised me. I watched her with another women and get a good shag from a friend of mine. I was young then and if I was more mature I would have kept her because she was one dynamic women and kept life interesting.

17. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I am hoping to soon realise my fantasy of a MMF...very soon. I'll let you all know how it goes if you want...

18. cilla35

cilla35 New Member

I'd like to hear your about your experience, but tell us what it is now. Then later you can share what happened in reality--we get two ! :)

19. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

One of my favorite fantasies has been being a slave toy for a woman, but we've had a hard time getting it off the ground until recently, when I found an "edging challenge" online. I asked R if she would like to try this, and we've had lots of fun with it. She basically gives me instructions for each day, requiring me to edge ("edging" is masturbating almost to the point of orgasm, then stopping) a certain number of times, how I edge, other activities, etc. It turns her on to be in control, to watch me edging, and to push me to the limit, and I love the extended arousal/denial cycles, as well as pleasing her in ways other than just straight sex. I posted a chronicle of one seven day edging stretch here...

T

20. Priapus

Priapus New Member

This sounds great and I may have to disscuss it with my SO.
    During sex I always toy with her, edging her several times before actually getting her to orgasm.
    I have also edged myself during masterbation for as long as I could, there were even times where I would ejaculte without feeling the orgasm and would keep on going.

If you could post or send me the link that would be great