[Ask a Girl] Bigger Than You (guys also)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

So i have been toying with the idea of buying my wife a dildo that is bigger then myself.

Im 5.5 x 6.5 and the dildo that im looking at is 8 x 6.5, I must admit that I have a fantasy of seeing my wife if a big cock in her but I am concerned that this could back fire on me LOL.

What are your opinions on buying your lover a Dildo bigger then yourself or your significant other ?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

Re: Bigger Then You (guys also)

Been there, did it and found it to be as hot as I imagined it would be. I was concerned at first but in time I understood its the person not the tool that makes for a erotic experience for my GF.

Been about a year now and still play around w different toys that are larger than myself and have experienced no backlash from it.

I'd say communicate, but go for it ! :p

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

When will you men understand that toys are toys and men are men?
    Toys will not make your girlfriend/wife/SO leave you or want cock bigger then you or smaller as some cases may be.

It's a toy. In the end, you are the fleshy man goodness that we cuddle with at night.

4. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Would be sad though if you guys actually only wanted us for the size haha

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

Yup. Men are men, toys are toys. My man got me a rather huge one, bigger than him by far (he's a pretty big boy anyway) so it's been used only a handful of times.

If they made a toy that could give mind blowing oral, stroke my gspot, tease my ass, play with my nipples, fuck me silly (whilst talking to me, making me feel sexy) then do the laundry & walk the dog, my man would have something to worry about.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I bet someone in Japan is or was working on something like that. It's only a matter of time. :p :lol

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well for once I am reticent.
    I could not imagine giving her anything bigger than me.
    Why?
    Well knowing her she is bound to like the extra stretch so where then does that leave me?
    Walking the dog :eek

8. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I used to have a lot of "penis envy" for lack of a better word.. so I completely understand your concerns.

My wife has one that is by far bigger than I am, and it vibrates!! Im only 6", a little above average girth, and has yet to find the vibrating part of my cock..
    Her dildo is easily 8 1/2" and a lot thicker than me.
    When she got it, I worried like you that it would "open her eyes" to what she is missing.

Then I got to use it on her.

First off, I bottom it out about the same depth as I am.. so there was 2 1/2" inches of wasted faux-cock right there..

Im sure more girth felt better for her, but no matter what, its not going to get her on all fours and fuck her through the headboard... nor is it going to make her a nice dinner and then bend her over the kitchen counter for desert.

I say go for it.. and when you get it, grab it with both hands and wear her out with it. If you get too worried about it, use the dildo on her vagina while you penetrate her anally.

Toys are meant to spice things up, but not meant to be a replacement. If that was the case, everyone would own a dildo and a fleshlight, and the all the bars in the world would go out of business.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

So you 18 and married sorry if I got that wrong?
    Poor bastard!
    I married at 23 and that was a decade too young.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I was marred at 25 and that was about perfect.

I find it disturbing how many guys are measuring their dicks to the nth degree.

Who gives a fuck, if she gets off, it's enough, even if she doesn't get off, it still may be plenty, you just suck in bed or don't know how to use it.

11. timfhenderson

timfhenderson New Member

I don't think of it as a problem. She's better for getting me off than I am her, so I'm glad to use toys. Besides, it's a one-way street for me, she can throw it in reverse and hit it again and again. Toys in the bedroom are always a good idea in my book!

12. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

It's the width that counts for most women - length and curvature are simply useful to keep penises from popping out during particularly vigorous sex.

At 8 inches, she's probably not going to be able to fit all of that dildo comfortably inside her. Vaginas only go so deep, and then you start hitting her cervix, which could be painful for her.

Another thing is, if it's a vibrator, they measure the entire toy, including the handle if there is one - so it could end up being shorter than you depending upon the toy.

As far as your actual question goes, what the other women have said here already is quite accurate. There's only one person in your relationship who is going to get their panties in a twist about the toys being bigger than the boys. . . and it's not her. ;)

13. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

**UPDATE**

Ok so we bought the dildo, Had alot of foreplay, she was all hot and bothered, Then we played with the dildo.

I enjoyed the experience however my wife said that the dildo felt cold and hard and she much preferred my hot,throbbing penis instead.

Also when she let me use the dildo on her i kinda made a rookie mistake and went in to deep and it caused her some pain...and advise?

14. Beach

Beach New Member

Advice?
    My thing I loved to do. (exp when it was a new thing.)

-Get a decent toy made of UR3 or some soft Life *like* material.

-get a cheap heating pad and warm toy to a nice level.

-Have a decent vibe, lube and warmed toy very handy.(preferably hidden.)

Start with a ton of foreplay incd. massage, oils...whatnot. Gradually working your way to oral stimulation. Add vibe into the mix and play everywhere *but* her clit for a good long while.
    as you'd begin to brush her clit w the vibe she should be about ready to climb the headboard at this point. quietly get the dildo out and lube generously.
    I try to do all this without breaking the momentum.. (at some points its tricky as you only have two hands..lol)
    After a few moments of vibe to clit action..Verrry subtly let just the head of the dildo brush her labia..maybe just slightly parting her lips. (if shes up for it, nows a great time to let her take control of the vibe.)
    She should be hot enough to set the sheets on fire and hopefully is pushing herself toward the dildo wanting it badly now. There to me is nothing more hot than watching my SO in ecstasy wanting that big dick to slide home..and when it does, damn that is a memorable moment...

Thats just one of a few different scenarios I have done with good success. Maybe that might help you some.

#14 Beach, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  15. too_thick

too_thick Member

I am sure you mean girth and not width
    As width is a 2 dimensional (2D) measurement.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not quite, actually. There are a few aspects to size, and many women enjoy the visual and tactile with a big penis. They enjoy looking at it, they enjoy holding it, they enjoy wrapping their hands around it and their fingers not touching, they enjoy trying oral sex and finding it almost impossible. The really enjoy imagining what it's going to be like inside. This is well before penetration. Many men have certain turn-ons with most women: the swell of her hips, her firm bottom, her breasts. Many women have turn-ons with men, and one of those turn-ons is when they come across a big penis. Has nothing to do with penetration or orgasm yet.

I've been told that girth is good, but that may come about because I'm girthy rather than super long. What I have been told by some women is that the feeling of being filled and stretched is amazing, and I can only take that comment at face value given it's come to me from so many different women at different times in my life. Most recently two different women over the last 6 months. One of those women got regular orgasms through intercourse with her partner, but that didn't stop her preferring sex with me because it felt better.

So I think with women, there's a bit more to great sex than 'getting off'. I know from my sexual past, my special sexual encounters and my favourite lovers were much more complex than an orgasm at the end.

17. 33stack

Gold Member

Sad but true.....

18. Meee

Gold Member

When the boyfriend uses an object in me that's so big it almost hurts (that's almost hurts), it's a domination activity that I like very much and it's totally different from the many uses we make of his penis.

I do have to chuckle, though, about the way men tend to get dildos for their partners that are bigger than what their partners would get for themselves. Projection, anyone? I think I'll do a paper on it in my psychology class.

I enjoyed reading the other replies. Interesting thread.

19. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I say compliment the cock with toys... Don't replace it...

There is no toy that can do everything a well trained man can do... Caressing hands... Exploring tongue, discovering all those spots that give you goosebumps.. We'll leave it there.

20. penguins4fuel

penguins4fuel New Member

That may also be said of other men though. imho, it would be the same if she was with a man who was bigger than me, but still cuddled with me at night. Before you say anything, yes: I am slightly insecure. Lol. :/