[Ask a Guy] Bigger loads

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Shelby, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Shelby

Gold Member

Ok...this is geared towards the guys but ladies feel free to jump in.

What do you guys do to achieve a bigger load? My husband has done a vitamin regimen(lecithin, zinc and a bunch of others) in the past that worked amazingly but it was a bit time consuming and trying to remember to take the vitamins was a pain for him. Any suggestions to make it easier would be greatly appreciated.

And before you ask why would I want him to have a bigger load...before he goes away for work, I like making a little video with him to take for the trip. And who doesn't like a big finish, right? ;)

2. fairlthick

Gold Member

I have always had large ejaculations and a good diet, staying hydrated and exercise are all major components to larger loads. I have always had extremely high testosterone levels and find that edging really increases my semen production.

3. Amature

Gold Member

My wife comments a lot on the amount of semen I shoot. I don't think it's all that much, and I really don't know why I do, if I even do. I'm diabetic and try to limit my carbohydrate intake and drink a lot of Diet Coke and water. So I truthfully don't know a reason.

4. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

♫Baby I was born to cum :p ♫ I have always had a huge volume, I guess been lucky, like fairthick says exercise and hydrate I would say is important. Good prostrate heath i'm sure is a factor, keep your zinc intake and levels at normal. THe girls do seem to enjoy, and makes for fun BJs, but you will spend a lot more on kleenex and laundry bills. :p :D

fairlthick likes this.
  5. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

L-arginine, zinc, and lots of water and milk intake have done it for me in yrs past..and boosted testosterone from going to the gym.
    I think there's also an effectbfrom your partner's body chemistry, literally I think some girls can just make you cum more. Might have to do with acidity of vaginal secretions, the glans is basically a built in litmus test, and you will produce more precum the more acidity it is exposed to. So naturally yes, I have masturbated with lemon and orange juice...lol

6. FastNHard

Gold Member

Good sleep (which I struggle with) drink a lot of water, not fluid as in soda but water, zinc and magnesium pills, vitamins in general, Omega 3 and I go to the gym and lift. Diet helps also, that's what worked for me.

7. HazHardHat

Gold Member

all of the things the fellas listed above absolutely help, another thing I've found that is hands down a contributing factor is simply excitement level. If a guys is really turned on, super excited, been teased for a while, etc it will usually make him shoot a lot of cum when he orgasms. I've never had a small load when i am turned on beyond belief. Just a thought :)

8. travis beck

Gold Member

Prostate stimulation also produces more for me.

9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Lecithin, Vitamin E and Zinc/Magnesium make a difference. The others, not so much. None of it works without lots of water. Lecithin makes the most difference if you don't mind swallowing 3 horse pills 2-3x a day. It has been said that Peter North's "secret" is lecithin. From experience, I believe this is true. Personally, to me, shooting more = more pleasure. Being "full" tends to reduce recovery time. Though I'm sure some could care less, the majority of women I have been with love it. And no, I'm not into facials.

xx

10. Shelby

Gold Member

Thank you all sooo much for your input!!

He's a pretty healthy guy...eats right, runs and all that. So i think we're going to stick with the lecithin, zinc and a ton of water combo for now. And maybe a wee bit of extra teasing towards the end of the week. We'll see this weekend how it works out.

Thanks again guys! You all truly rock!!

HazHardHat likes this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You mean the pleasure from having a bigger load is more psychological?
    I assume, I like when I shoot a bit more than usual from a lady's attention

12. HazHardHat

Gold Member

you'll have to report back to us on Monday Shelby ;-)

13. Shelby

Gold Member

I'll have a full report Monday!!;)

fairlthick likes this.
  14. luv2taste

Gold Member

I have to agree. When my excitement level is high I seem to have bigger loads of semen when I cum.

Shelby likes this.
  15. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Add folic acid, zinc and folic acid work together, zinc without folic acid does nothing is what I have read multiple places

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I am following the tips to have a bigger load and also have not made myself cum in a few days, I found someone who wants to be that person to liberate the buildup. I told her to give edging to help with that :)
    She is in for her fun , and I am in for mine. I am not desperate but horny for a woman to do it for me and to return the favors.