Bigger Boobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SWGirl, Dec 21, 2010.

1. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

So I switched to a birth control pill that makes me have a cycle every 3 months. And my boobs got bigger.

I used to be a 32 B+, now I'm a 32 Full C. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a 32C bra? I've been wearing B's and spilling out of them or not wearing any and sporting a sweatshirt. My work clothes have gotten a little sexier the last week or so.

I guess that's a small price to pay. Sure beats surgery. Any other girls have this happen to them when on the pill?

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

I'm a 32F (on the pill) now and have been a 30FF (using depo provera) before and I feel your pain. It's a bloody nightmare.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife was 34DD, then went nuts with training and eating absolutely only healthy stuff...now they're gone. 32B is all thats left....but almost no body fat whatsoever.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

How does that relate to birth control?
    I think the girls are talking about the correlation between the two...:eyes

5. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

when I went from depo to pills my boob grew - I just switched back so I HOPE they stop now!!!

I was a 38DD - went to like a 38DDD and have been wearing sports bras for months because my bras don't fit right and my boobs were still growing and I'm not buying new bras that will only last a month

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

What birth control is that? Because I want to take it now!! :D

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sorry forgot to add, wife was on birth control when we met, but they did seem to lose something when she went off when we decided to have kids. She never went back on soooo.

8. igor

Gold Member

OK - somebody has to do this::showustits

:pics

:lol:lol:lol

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I can't give precise measurements but my body proportions changed for the better when I used Implanon. On the Pill I put weight on evenly and was bottom heavy as I was before contraception but when I used Implanon, my bust measurement finally became a dress size bigger than my hips. I'm not using any contraception now but my proportions haven't reverted yet.

10. andretti

andretti New Member

My wife has a hard-to-find bra size as well. We found that when we when to some clothing discounters (like a TJ Maxx, etc.), it was sometimes easier to stumble across the odd, harder-to-find sizes. Plus, the stuff was more affordable, too.

Note: This is not an endorsement of any particular chain, and I whispered a store name for example purposes only. Any outlet store that sells discounted "leftovers" from other chains and mall stores may be worth perusing, if you have this problem.

11. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Ive been on depo since I was 14 but didnt notice any change. My boobs did get bigger when I gained weight, Im a 38DDD or 38E depending on the brand so I also have trouble finding bras. You can search your size here on the internet or try layne bryant or bealls or other outlet type stores. I find it very frustrating to try to find sexy bras at a reasonable price & Ive had to just accept the fact that Im going to have to spend $40 and up for a nice bra :( I like layne bryants cacique blace lace plunge bra :) hope this helps!

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

$40 is cheap for a bra here. :(

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

That figures, I know they have a website & I know they carry lots of sizes but I like to try what im buying. Not to mention the international shipping charges.

#13 HisLilSecret, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  14. Lisa1

Lisa1 New Member

Im on the pill Cerazette and i have had the same problem as u.
    i was a size 32B before im now a 34/36C its also made me put on abit of weight which i hate but its not a huge amount.

15. Fae

Fae New Member

wow can pill and other birth control do this ..what ever i took did not make my boobs any bigger ...even when i got kids still didnt get bigger my boobs

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife spends $45 to $60 for hers and they are a common size now. She likes the fit of Victoria Secrets Bras and panties.