Big thing, hurts her

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by koko, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koko

koko New Member

Hello all
    I'm looking for an advise here?
    My girlfriend tells me that it's painful for her when we're having sex. She tells me that my d*k is to big. We are trying to work it out so it wouldn't hurt her that much.
    Does any one have any suggestions or may be some one went through the same thing ?
    Thanks

2. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

You can try lots and lots of foreplay and some lubricant. May she just dosen't produce enoough natural lubricant making it a bit painful for her. That and take it slooowly. Give her vagina time to adjust to the fullness.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

yes.

I am a "small" female. For me, sex is most comfortable if I use a graduated dildo first. This can be a real turn on for a guy to watch/ participate in. But it helps to slowly acclimate my body. Fingering is a no-no. My body seems to shrink to accommodate just fingers. Lube helps a lot. Heavy foreplay can make a woman very wet. But a little extra lube goes a long way! Without it, I'm usually sore. Also, he wears a cock ring from time to time. I like it fast and hard sometimes, and the ring stops him from going too deep for me. I can casually signal to him by putting my hands on his hips to control depth and speed. He never seems to mind. Because he doesn't want to hurt me, he prefers if I'm on top - cowgirl. That way I'm in control. Hope it was helpful. :)

4. anonging

anonging New Member

Yes give her time to adjust. Give lots of foreplay, lots of lubricant . when you enter her, go very slow. perhaps place the head in just a little, let her get used to it. never the whole thing at once. when she is used to your head, then ease in a little more. and then a little more. let her lead you. your love for her and your patience will help her to open up more. it is all about trust , too.

5. Miki

Miki Banned

I don't mean to sound off topic and rude but: IT CAN BE TOO BIG? :whoa

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I mean really? If a woman's body can stretch enough to allow a baby to pass through...is it possible?? I know it can be too long, but can it really be too thick? I always thought the thicker the better.

7. anonging

anonging New Member

for a small vaginal opening, a large penis shocks it and it does hurt. time and patience is very important , as i said , take it slow at first.

8. Clark

Clark Member

Yup. Foreplay is good. Use lubricant. Ease it in slowly and not all the way. Leave it halfway inside (or even just the head of your dick) and kiss and caress each other for a little while - let her pussy get used to the size. After a while, start moving it in and out SLOWLY. It would be even better to let her control how fast/slow and how deep she wants it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.