Big Shots

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Soulspinner, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

I have this new fascination, and I'm curious if anyone here shares this turn on. I usually get off on a daily basis. If sex doesn't happen, I'm always excited to take care of myself. Lately, business travel has kept my wife and I apart for long stints without sex. From 3 days to 1 1/2 weeks. Occaisionally, We've been forcing ourselves to hold back from masturbation, and when we finally reunite the sex is a total frenzy.

One of the biggest turn-ons of the sex is the huge cumshots. I'm talking about huge, messy shots that have just been waiting to burst out. My wife loves to watch me shoot these big loads. Since we are used to seeing the typical squirt shot on a daily basis, it's so hot to see the big releases. I've considered kegals to take this to the next level. Are there any couples here that share this fascination?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can't say that I have a fascination for large loads of ejaculate. I love seeing it come out of a nice looking cock, though. It's a turn on for me to see cum that spurts out quite a distance, instead of dribbling out. That's more important to me than the amount of man goo that is produced.

I assume when you spoke of taking it to the next level and doing Kegels, you were trying to get greater projection, right?

3. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

That's correct. Maybe the kegels will help with the projection. Agreed that dribbling is pretty boring and unexciting. It's the powerful bursts that really turn me on.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Large load or small load, dribble or spurt, I really don't care at all as long as he cums. Most of the time it's in my mouth or my pussy so I don't see anything anyway.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I can't say that I pay that much attention to it, but I do love big, powerful spurts when masturbating. There is something immensely satisfying about shooting a large load.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I'm with her.....

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It's a male thing girls.......... like how high up the wall we used to pee in the school urinal.
    With me if I have had a lot of sex recently it is a mere dribble, sometimes almost clear but if deprived of sex for few days then it is thick, opaque and as someone coined; ropey and .........shot across the bow!
    Glad some/most ladies don't seem to care too much tho'.

8. igor

Gold Member

Big cum shots may be a turn-on to someone watching but as an old fart that sometimes has a completely dry orgasm (depending on the time of day) for me as far as feeling goes, it doesn't matter how much, if any, is there or how forceful it is.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

So are you telling us that if it has been awhile you shoot a bigger load?:eyes

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

How the hell can anyone have a completely dry orgasm?

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

The only way I am familiar with is if a guy has been sick and out of action for a long time, the prostate can shut down and it takes a few tries to get it back to making semimal fluid. The orgasm feels about the same, just no juice. Steroids like prednisone can exacerbate the problem too.

12. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Whats a kegal?

13. igor

Gold Member

OK - I answered this a few minutes ago and it disappeared:

One condition that can cause this is called "retrograde ejaculation" where the semen goes into the bladder rather than being expelled.

I am not sure that's what I have but I take 3 meds that can effect ejaculation. I take Flomax and Avodart for BPH and I also take a BP med. I take these at bedtime. So morning orgasms are usually dry but by afternoon and especially in the evening, things work more normally.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think they eat those in New York.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I hope they feel just as good Igor!

OOPS *Runs* Sorry CL, I copied.......

16. igor

Gold Member

Well the morning ones are more like climbing a gradual hill than a mountain, but longer lasting in a way. Later ones are more normal feeling regardless of outcome :)

17. DemoN

DemoN New Member

I do share this turn-on. ;) For me when I'm too aroused or I haven't had orgasms for a long time I can cum with some big shots. And it's good; at least for me! :p

18. htoad

htoad Active Member

I enjoy this as well, and my wife does also.

When I started traveling for my job, I used to masturbate while away from my wife. Years later when we discussed this she admitted she did not like me to do this - she was not upset at me, she was more upset to be missing out on the "fun". I told her I could try to hold off until I came home, but that would mean as soon as I came back the only thing I on my mind would be ejaculating in or on her. She said the thought of that excited her. The first time I did this it was a quick fuck followed by a very messy facial on her, and her reaction was "I could get REAL used to this!"

Now one of our "traditions" is that when I return home from a trip, we get to bed as quickly as possible for a fast fuck and me cumming on her. She has usually fondled herself into a frenzy the day I return thinking about it. Interestingly, over the years the "stress" I have felt holding back has greatly diminished. I do not know if this is due to age, or due to knowing there will be a big payoff in the end, or a combination of both.

I have done kegels for a while, and they do not help my "distance' as much as my "control". In this situation it helps because I can do things like fuck her, cum on her clitoris some (she enjoys it hitting that spot), fuck her some more, then finish off by cumming on her face.

19. superbity

superbity New Member

When I was 9 yrs old, I was asked at school, 'What's a prostitute?' My reply was, 'I'm not sure, but I think it's a religion!'

20. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Nah...that's a "bagel" is't it?:eyes
    Ive read about this kegal thing before...but I still don't know what they are?