Big is Beautiful?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sapin88, Jan 22, 2006.

1. sapin88

sapin88 New Member

Am I the only guy in the world who finds women of all sizes sexually attractive?My girlfriend is a little overweight and when I tell her how much she turns me on she accuses me of being a 'chubby chaser'.How do I make her feel better about her size, and how do I make her realise that I'm not the only one?

2. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Sapin

Well I can confirm that you aren't the only bloke on planet earth whom finds all shapes of women attractive.

I do too mate!

On your girlfriend telling you that you are a "chubby chaser" when you offer compliments:

Well that to me suggests that either she has a very low self esteem viewing herself as unattractive regardless, or that your well meant compliments are not coming across in the right way.

Does she deliver sexual satisfaction to you most of the time?
    If so, great. And if so you need to work really hard on ensuring that she sees and knows that she does it for you. That way her confidence in herself will grow and she will no longer have any need to call you what she did.

3. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Well I am similar to your g/f in that I say similar things to my b/f. I am a chubby girl and when he tells me that he finds me attractive I usually think he is blind or crazy. But I always know he means it and that makes me feel better about myself, even when I try to put myself down.

Just telling her she is beautiful and attractive is a good thing. She knows you mean it, even if she may not believe it herself yet.

4. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Kisses makes a lot of sense there. :)

5. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

It takes a long time and alot of reinforcement to raise someones self esteem enough for her to appreciate the compliment for what it is. Keep it up, and eventually she'll come to realize that being sexy doesn't really have anything to do with being a size 2. My hubby and I have had 2 kids (well, I have, lol) and I've come to learn that he finds me just as sexy pregnant, overweight from "baby fat", or skinny as a stick... I've been all three more than once. It did take me awhile to believe him though ;)
    Don't give up, she'll come around :)

6. formula61

formula61 New Member

Well show her the postings, all over the net too!

I love BBW's, married one close to 16 yrs ago. She has never been happy with her weight gain, but I fell in love with her the way she was and will always love her wether she loses weight or not.

Some people are crass and say more cushion for the pushing, but it is all relative to if you enjoy having a person in your arms and kissing and lusting after her or him, the weight issue is a secondary thing, at least as long as it doesn't become a health problem where the heavy set person is barely enjoying living.

Have her watch a movie with Jack Black, Shallow Hal(2001), it is a comedy but in the end he stops being Shallow.
    My personal prference is not that large, but girls that are curvy are my favorite, then again am latin, and some of us are known for loving the curves!
    Talk to her reassure her, tell her all the qualities that attract you to her. Have her go out to malls, and look at couples, most one sees are a skinny man with larger women.
    If that fails go back to the Reubenesque age, when plump was in and skinny signified health problems, or not enough beauty!
    Another good movie I hear is Monique's new movie just came out last weekend, where big is in!
    Good luck!
    Raf
    :cool

7. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I'm on the chubby side too. Master tells me everyday how sexy, and hot I'm. That he fell in love with me, and my weight doesn't matter. He has made me realize that I'm pretty and I should be happy with myself and I'm. In 2 years I haven't heard on neg. word from Master. He is one of a kind and I love him so much and I'm so happy.

Master is also trying to get me into a bikini this year too:haha

8. Master9804

Gold Member

I have always been into Plump Woman with some meat on their Bones. More to Love. hehe Hotbabe is fine looking! Guess she didn,t know it until we met. i can,t wait to see her in a Bikini :bow yesssss.

9. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I don't mind extra padding, but I am not of a fan of too huge. It seems most people are obssessed with twig women. I like petite too, but that is not always the case.

10. Master9804

Gold Member

Oh yeah, Everyshow u see or Book their is a girl that looks like he was held Prisoner somewhere and starved. What is up with that? I don,t get that. Too Big i can see too. Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing. But i still don,t get the Starved Prisoner look. Maybe it,s just me.

11. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

It's mass media advertising.

12. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ive always preferred women who werent rail thin or skinny either. But as a few others here stated, I also dont care for too much weight on a woman either. My wife is 5"6 and fluctuates between 135 -145 weight wise.If she gained weight Id still love her but Id also be worried because too much weight isnt healthy...especially since Im a fit person.
    Being honest here, at my work there are 2 women who looks wise are very attractive, but the weight issues with them are very bad...probably 50-75lbs overweight. They are both pretty and very nice people, but I would not have dated them because overall they didnt appeal to me. Shallow perhaps...but at least Im being truthful....

13. guysmy

guysmy New Member

I find that most guys like some padding and curves. When the belly hump and lotta "junk in the trunk" come into play I don't find it too attractive personally. :D

The best you can do is say she looks great to you. My current "lady friend" (??) is petite but not super skinny - just right. Still she complains that she is getting fat and "needs to hit the gym". Naturally I encourage her to do so. :)

14. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Runway thin and overweight turns me off equally. My wife is really hard on herself from not being able to lose the "baby fat" from our last child. But that really doesn't matter much to me, I love her and lust after her all the more. Do I wish she was a little bit more fit? sure, but I would never mention that to her. I am nothing other then supportive and understanding. Weight is such a larger ordeal to women then it is to men. In my 20's I was an amateur powerlifter, my weight would fluctuate 15-20 pounds depending on the season and I didn't care because it had it's purposes. Now that I have stopped working out it has been a lot harder to control my weight, or better put, to lose the weight that I put on over winter. It affects my self-esteem or confidence minimally.

My opinion on the whole body type likes and dislikes is; the sooner you are very comfortable in what you like, the better off you are. I personally do not care for the larger girls, but I am extremely respectful to the guys that do. And if you are comfortable with what it is that attracts you? you are far better off then most that are around you. To much time is spent trying to make ones likes fit into what it is that we are told to like. Go with it, and at the end of the day, you'll be a better person because you are doing what it is that you really want to do.

15. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Sapin 88,

There are many chubby women who feel attractive, and have self confidence. GF putting you down for loving her, seems she is lacking self-confidence, which is your question. Try http://www.bigcupid.com
    There are many women who describe themselves as attractive and chubby. By reading the information provided by large women on Big Cupid, you might get some ideas on how to build your GF's self confidence.

Other family members may be giving your GF negative ideas on being voluptuous. You may try to identify the sources of her negative feelings.

Post Back

Good Luck.

16. Hannah

Hannah New Member

It's terrible how the media tries to make women think that the instant they gain any weight whatsoever they're too fat to be sexy. Just keep telling your girlfriend she looks hot, she'll be forced to believe it someday!

17. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Well, I am chubby. Really chubby. I believe two cubbys don't make love as easily as any other combination. It pisses me off because a BBW can find a man faster than a BBM can find a woman. :(

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm sure you've read about my friend who is a former exotic dancer. She is quite beautiful.

Found out a few nights ago that she has always had a thing for heavy men. She loves her men to be fat. She said her first boyfriend in high school was over 300 lbs.

Her husband has always been large. Since he started working nights (about 2 months) he has lost quite a bit of excess weight. She can't stand it. :shrug

so those gals are out there, Red. I guess you just gotta find that right one! ;)

19. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Well Master finally got me into a bikini :D He went shopping with me for one and the ones I tried on, I was waiting for him to attack me right there in the store :D It was the first time since I was 12 that I wore a bikini. Master was loving and told me I looked hot, and I guess it turned him on more too cause the moment we got home he was all over as soon as we walked in the door :D I loved it so much.

20. Donia

Donia New Member

I'm a big girl...I'm not "chubby", I'm big! I've been a big girl all my life and after giving birth to 2 sets of twins within 2 years, I got even bigger and have stayed there. I know I'm still attractive though. I was separated from my first husband for 3 years before I met my current husband and let me tell you, I got LOTS of attention from all kinds of men. My husband now is average size and GORGEOUS! Yes, I know that not all men are attracted to girls like me, and that ok...I'm not attracted to all types of men. I do know though that there are plenty of men who liked me just the way I was and that was great!