Big hands?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by missyhuggins, Mar 25, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Just going off my post in CL's latest...

I know it's been joked about for forever that big hands means a big cock and everyone says it's BS but in my experience, it's been true.
    I've never paid much attention before I've had sex with a man, only afterwards really and even then I've only paid attention to a few of the men I've slept with.

A fuck buddy had - Long skinny fingers and a long skinny cock.
    Another fuck buddy had - Average sized hands with thick stocky fingers and had a average length cock that was thick.
    An ex - Larger hands with long average fingers and he had a long but average girthed cock.
    Current SO - Large hands with long but stocky fingers and he has a long and stocky penis.

If it's just BS, is this just a coincidence, do you think?

Thoughts...

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

LOL I never noticed. As long as his hands, tongue and dick can please me it doesn't matter. I am going to have to try to notice that in the future, and I will get back to ya! ;)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

An then there was the story about long noses.........:)

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think it's coincidence, and there's a size forum that had this discussion a while ago with hand and penis sizes all over the place. I have average-length but thick fingers, with a penis that is longer and thicker than average. My thick fingers really annoy me when I'm trying to do something that demands fine dexterity.

A few studies have been done with the finding that that men who have higher levels of testosterone during puberty are more likely to develop a larger (length and girth) than average penis. The other side of this is that men who have higher than average levels of testosterone are more likely to start puberty earlier and finish it quicker. This means that these men are shorter than average, because their growth spurt started at a younger age. These men tend to stay slimmer throughout their lives because they have a higher proportion of muscle to fat, a side-effect of high testosterone. So the correlation is that shorter, slimmer men are more likely to be well-hung than taller or bigger-built men. Not always or 100% of the time, but this finding does seem to cover a fair majority of men.

5. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

Well I'm only four foot tall and have hands like dustbin lids.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I like to suck on guys' fingers as part of foreplay, so I have always payed attention to them, probably more than the average woman.

I dated a guy that was about 5'6" and very trim. He had fine hands with thin fingers. I never measured his johnson, but he was very long and thick.

Another guy I was with was 6'5" and was of medium build. He had big strong hands and long thick fingers. His cock was so long it hurt me and was of average thickness.

I dated a man that was about 5'8" who was heavy set. His fingers were short and stubby and so was his dick.

My husband is 5'11" and has a thin build. His hands are kind of small, and his fingers are barely longer than my own. His penis is of average length and girth.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, I haven't found the hand to dick ratio to be consistant.

7. phinatic

phinatic New Member

more truth to this than falacies, feet are also a good measureable

8. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

I have fairly large hands and my unit is definitely on the small side at around 6"

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hate to disappoint you but that's not on the small side.

10. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

i have small hands and short fingers and my penis is about 7" long. i always thought that was big but recently i've kind of become self concious since my hands are smaller.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

ROFL :rofl

12. ZenosParadox

ZenosParadox New Member

I gots big hands :naughtydance

Attached Files:

13. Sigh

Gold Member

I've only been with one guy and he had lovely big bear hands. I don't know exactly what size his cock was but I reckon it was around 7". I love men with large hands ;)

14. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

what about small hands and a big nose ??

15. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

I'm a pretty big guy at 6'-3" and an athletic 215 lbs. My hands are proportional to my build, and as they've spent ample time around my dick, I've found that (with me at least) hand size is fairly representational. Though with all men it may be thought as more of a guideline than an absolute rule.

16. olsonski

olsonski New Member

Interesting posts.
    When I was in middle school my cousin (female) said you could measure from a man's palm to the tip of his ring finger and that would accurately guess the penis size. I used to check all the time and it's close. I'm a little longer but it's within half an inch.
    I have big hands and big feet (size 14), and I am tall 6'6" and athletic and toned. My hands are big and my fingers are medium long and thick.
    My penis is 8 inches and thick enough for a magnum condom. So it sort of works for me. But I have friends that the math does not equate with hands/cock.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

A similar formula works exactly with me. I always heard; make a fist and note where your middle finger touches your palm. Then measure from there to the tip of your middle finger.

18. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

Haha, funny thread. I do have huge hands. XXL golf glove is best reference I have. I am on 6' 1, and moderate size foot (10.5 or 11 shoe). Erect cock is 7.5 inches.

Funny thing is I could palm a basketball in 7th grade when I was on 5' tall. I looked a bit gangly with those big mitts.

19. nurseharley

Gold Member

i say who needs cock shots? hand shots should be the new trend

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay ladies how u like big enuff

[​IMG]