Big Girl Small guy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigtender1212, May 23, 2007.

1. bigtender1212

bigtender1212 New Member

Im just curious my girl friend weighs 230 and i weigh 160 what are the best postions to have sex? Besides the classic misionary position which is always an oldy but good, but need somthing new that we can do. Thank you for reading this and i hope you can help!!!!!
  2. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Hiya

You tried doggy? Tell her to get on her knees and arch her ass in the air so your dick can enter an lift youself up an enter into her vagina, u may have to open her ass cheeks a bit haha, ma girl has a nice big ass...haha but im what 6.2" and 6.4" around, shes happy, an thats enough to enjoy sex with her. And shes even sed to me, if i get any bigger she will dump me haha, all because i used 2 moan that i thought i was to small, but don't care anymore about ma size, if you ladies dont like then f*ck off!, coz your not worth ma efforts and releasin ma special load into haha... but being half German might give me enough reason why i have a fat cock...haha. But im happy to help!

But size dont matter, any size is enough for all positions, use the objects around you to elevate yourself or her or use them for sex. It kinda spices it up abit. But however big or small her weight is try different positions, only u can experiment with her and find out which position is best for you, its great fun to... hehe

anyways enough blaba

if u need any help then contact me, MWAH!

3. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

missionary get her to have a cushion or a pillow under her ass it will slightly lift her pelvis and can create a whole new wave of sensations, doggy style is one of my favs definatly love it all teh hair pulling slapping of my ass lol love it , have you asked ur gf if ther eis anything she would like to try ??? im sure she can think of a fe wthings and maybe sh eis just shy and doesnt wanna ask ya about new posistions xx
  4. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Active Member

How is it much different then if she was thinner?
  5. sed.

sed. New Member

i was just thinking the same thing.
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I used to weigh 60 lbs. more than I do now, and sex was much different then. Considering how big my ass and thighs were, it was difficult for my husband to achieve deep penetration (he is about 5/12 to 6" long). Doggy style was a bit tough unless I bent waaaay over. Me being on top was out of the question. I found that there are a lot of modifications you could make to the missionary position to make it more interesting. Pillows under the butt, legs in different postions and hips tilted at different angles mixed things up a bit. My favorite postion was (and still is) me throwing one leg over his shoulder and tilting my hips in the opposite way. My left leg over his left shoulder, hips tilted to the right, for example.
  7. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Active Member

Just bend over and let him spread you wide....
  8. Nettle

Nettle Member

Big Sex Positions Suitable For
    Overweight Men
    Overweight Women
    Pregnant Women

Pregnant Women
    These positions are also suitable for pregnant women, especially during the later months, and for anyone that has a heavy midline regardless of the reason. The pregnant woman should concentrate on the positions that place her on her side or on top of her partner, that way she can control the depth of penetration.

Safety
    Always practice safe sex and use your common sense. If any of these positions cause you discomfort then stop and try another position. These positions are just suggestions and are open for experimentation and personal adjustments.

Keep in mind that excess weight will cause shortness of breath and some positions may cause discomfort on the knees, depending on level of obesity.

Missionary Style
    When the woman is also obese she can lie on her back with her legs bent at the hips, her thighs open as wide as possible, and her knees fully bent. This exposes her vulva and vagina. If her tummy is big she can lift it out of the pubic region until the man gets himself positioned between her thighs. If penetration is difficult pillows can be placed under her buttocks. This changes the entry. When legs or buttocks are raised the angle of penetration and the points of friction will be different. Although, when the woman is overweight it is easier if the male partner sits back on his haunches during intercourse. Too many pillows may make this difficult.

Remember to never drop your full weight on your partner. Prop yourself up with your hands rather than your elbows, and lower yourself gradually. At the first indication that your weight is uncomfortable for her, raise yourself again.

An overweight woman may find it difficult to breathe while lying flat on her back, and an overweight man my find it difficult to catch his breath while doing all the work during lovemaking for a long period of time. The man first stimulates the woman to orgasm without intercourse. Then have sex in the female dominant position, and end with the male dominant position. This position is the most stimulating position for the male and, he is likely to finish before either partner runs out of air.

Straddle
    The man lies on his back, with his legs straight, or knees slightly bent. If he has a lot of abdominal fat, he can lift it up with both hands, as the woman straddles over him with her knees bent, and facing him. She can easily slide his erect penis into her vagina and start her pelvic thrusts either alone or in time with his.

Back To Front
    When both partners have particularly large tummies, the woman can straddle the male’s penis with her back to him facing his feet. Push his belly up before you sit completely, then he can rest it up against your ass.

Rear Entry Position
    Known as ‘doggie style’, the woman kneels on the bed with her legs slightly apart, and lowers her chest so that her buttocks are elevated. He kneels behind her, holding up his stomach with his hand and then inserts his penis from the rear. He can then rest his abdomen on the woman's buttocks making it easier for him to continue thrusting. Caution: It can be hard on the overweight woman's knees. Also if the overweight man’s penis is small and the angle of the woman’s vagina is slightly off, correct penetration may not be achieved.

Rear entry is successful when both partners are standing with the woman resting her arms and/or torso on the bed and putting one leg up.

Upside Down
    Lying down on your side, turn yourself around so that your partner's head is at your feet, and vice versa. Then shift slowly until your genitals are aligned. This way, you can completely avoid belly-to-belly contact.

T Square Position
    The woman is on her back with her legs raised and spread wide apart. Her partner lies on his side with his hips under the arch formed by her raised legs. With both abdomens out of the way the penis can easily penetrate the vagina.

X Position
    The woman lies on her back with her legs bent at the hips and her thighs spread as wide as possible. After the penis is inserted into the vagina, the woman then brings both legs together, while the man swings his body, in either direction, forming a large X. The woman should contract the muscles of her vagina (holding kegel) while the male is moving to avoid the penis from slipping out. This position is tricky to get into, but once in position it’s pleasurable.

Stand And Deliver
    The woman is semi-reclining across the edge of a low bed, (use your elbows to help support your weight) and two chairs supporting the feet. The man kneels or stands in front of her while penetrating and thrusting. He can place pillows under his knees, if necessary, for elevation.

The man lies face up over the edge of the bed with his legs together and his feet touching the floor. Place a pillow under the small of his back for support. The woman then stands astride him close to the edge of the bed, and inserts his penis.

With one partner standing and the other lying over the edge of the bed, the standing partner has a lot of options for adjusting the angle of approach.

Overweight Woman Only – Rear Entry
    The woman begins by lying on one side then draws her knee up towards her head until the knee is parallel to the opposite hip. Her vagina is accessible from slightly above and from behind. The man kneels behind her, with one knee on each side of her straight leg, and makes entry from the rear at a slight sideward angle. If necessary, he can raise his body slightly by placing a pillow under each knee.

Keep lots of sturdy and large pillows on hand. Experiment with your pillows and discover your own positions that work just right for you.
  9. Indie Slut

Indie Slut New Member

you have a lovely way with words!! :lol
  10. Lovingmywife

Lovingmywife New Member

My wife is 230lbs and I love her to ride me reverse cowboy.... Her on top facing away! I can see her wonderful ass and hold her hips! I am a large guy though so this may not work for a smaller guy, but I don't know why it wouldn't!
  11. Corey MI

Corey MI New Member

umm i'm pretty sure ven if she is bigger hten you like 90% of sex positions can work, she can ride you, doggy style, missionary, sideways? i really dun know anymore, lol, no experience, but relaly dun know why none of em would not work
  12. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Dont know how to say this nicely but i am not attracted to shall we say over weight women. But i did meet this one girl at a nite club and there was a girl that i would consider slightly over weight. I only say this cause her stomach was some what round as in she might of she might of needed to loose three sizes to not be over weight. But to do this she would of probably had to loose 50 pds.

You see i am 6'0 and she was about 6'8. and she wasnt round or fat for lack of a better word. She was just big, she had a big frame, she was Amazon like and she had a pretty face and she really liked me cause i was muscular but must smaller then her. She probably had 60 pds on me and she probably thought of her self as fat and never had a guy in my shape come up to her. But she really turn me on cause she was just a larger version of a girl that i would find attractive. I rarely seen a girl like that, a girl that was some much bigger then me in weight and height that i found attractive and she had a nice face. And she was really aggressive.

The whole thing died though when when learned each others age. I am 26 she was 18 it didnt bother me but it did her. I know that this isnt really the place for this story but i dont think i will have another chance to post this.

And i think i realize something to it is not the size or weight of a women that i dont like it is a shape. It is about the stomach. In fact i have been attracted to girl with big legs and hip but a tight stomach.